Discover Scotland (Edinburgh to Glasgow)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Edinburgh and end in Glasgow! With the discovery tour Discover Scotland (Edinburgh to Glasgow), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Edinburgh to Glasgow and through Edinburgh, Scotland and 11 other destinations in Scotland. Discover Scotland (Edinburgh to Glasgow) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Edinburgh, Scotland - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Edinburgh
- Day 3 - Edinburgh - St. Andrews - Pitlochry - Eastern Highlands
- Day 4 - Eastern Highlands - Thurso
- Day 5 - Thurso - Orkney Islands - Thurso
- Day 6 - Thurso - Loch Ness - Ballachulish
- Day 7 - Ballachulish - Isle of Skye - Ballachulish
- Day 8 - Ballachulish - Glencoe - Loch Ard - Glasgow
- Day 9 - Glasgow - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Glasgow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Discover Scotland (Edinburgh to Glasgow), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,051 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 143 km
- Dunrobin Castle (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Thurso (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Orkney Islands (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Thurso (Scotland)
- 157 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 78 km
- Ballachulish (Scotland)
- 116 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours