Dubrovnik and Beyond Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,366
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Smell the refreshing Adriatic Sea
- Visit Big Onofrio's Fountain
- Experience the 'Macedonian Jerusalem'
- Explore the sanctuary of Delphi
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Dubrovnik and Beyond Tour, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Athens and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Dubrovnik and Beyond Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Dubrovnik
- Day 2 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 3 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 6 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 7 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 8 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 10 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 11 - Tuesday - Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dubrovnik and Beyond Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$73USD $2,366
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $2,366 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2366 for Dubrovnik and Beyond Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,534 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 323 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,366 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dubrovnik and Beyond Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours