Belgrade and Beyond Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,915
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Belgrade and end in Split! With the in-depth cultural tour Belgrade and Beyond Tour, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 11 other destinations in Europe. Belgrade and Beyond Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tuesday - Belgrade
- Day 2 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 3 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 4 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 5 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 6 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 7 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 8 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 9 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 10 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 11 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 12 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 13 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 14 - Monday - Split
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Belgrade and Beyond Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Belgrade14 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,915
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $2,915 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2915 for Belgrade and Beyond Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,859 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 323 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 228 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,915 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Belgrade and Beyond Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours