Central Europe Unveiled
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,722
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Berlin! With the discovery tour Central Europe Unveiled, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 7 other destinations in Europe. Central Europe Unveiled is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Mini-coach
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
- GLORIA REID's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was outstanding, each hike was gorgeous, Marco had a great knowledge of the area, his leading was very kind and... Read more
- Elizabeth Hunt's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentI did this trip in early June 2016 and it was fantastic. It was the second Peregrine Tour I've done which thrilled me an... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 4: Cesky Krumlov
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Tatra Mountains
- Day 10: Tatra Mountains
- Day 11: Krakow
- Day 12: Krakow
- Day 13: Krakow
- Day 14: Wroclaw
- Day 15: Wroclaw
- Day 16: Walbrzych
- Day 17: Berlin
- Day 18: Berlin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Central Europe Unveiled
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Berlin6 seats left$743$5,465-14%USD $4,722
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$221USD $5,299
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to BerlinOnly 2 seats left$227USD $5,453
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to BerlinOnly 3 seats left$221USD $5,299
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Prague18 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$225USD $5,405
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Prague18 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$225USD $5,405
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Prague18 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$225USD $5,405
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Prague18 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$225USD $5,405
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Prague18 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$225USD $5,405
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroAustria , Slovakia and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $4,722 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4722 for Central Europe Unveiled, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,346 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 162 km
- Low Tatra National Park (Slovakia)
- 131 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 236 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 295 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,722 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers