Moors & Christians Festival - Limited Edition
Start in Madrid and end in Barcelona! With the discovery tour Moors & Christians Festival - Limited Edition, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Barcelona and through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Moors & Christians Festival - Limited Edition is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodGayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillo... Read more
- John Elliott's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur guide, Maja, was knowledgable, friendly and very accommodating, with a beautiful personality. People signing up for ... Read more
- Jannette Rush's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentOur itinerary was disrupted by bad weather but our guides and the captain and crew made sure we got to experience most o... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Avila, Segovia and Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid
- Day 4: Seville
- Day 5: Seville
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada
- Day 8: Elda
- Day 10: Barcelona
- Day 11: Barcelona
- Day 12: Barcelona
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Moors & Christians Festival - Limited Edition, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,518 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 89 km
- Avila (Spain)
- 59 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 69 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 392 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 285 km
- Elda (Spain)
- 411 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers