Kumano Kodo Complete self-guided walking 11 days
- US $ 2,140
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tanabe and end in Koya-san! With the self-guided tour Kumano Kodo Complete self-guided walking 11 days, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Tanabe, Japan and 11 other destinations in Japan. Starting from $2140.00, Kumano Kodo Complete self-guided walking 11 days is 39% cheaper than the average 9-13 day tour through Japan.
Other reviews about Oku Japan:Write a review
- Jason Frendo's review about another Oku Japan tour4.0 - GoodPretty good trek some amazing views
- Suzanne Schultz's review about another Oku Japan tour4.0 - GoodWe experienced wonderful sites and tastes. The variety of geographies and culture was amazing. I had previously gone on ... Read more
- Robert Smith's review about another Oku Japan tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely happy with the organisation of our tour. The maps, the directions were perfect. Our accommodation expe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Hike from Takijiri to Takahara
- Day 2: Hike from Takahara to Chikatsuyu
- Day 3: Hike from Chikatsuyu to Hongu
- Day 4: Hike from Yunomine on the Akagigoe and Dainichigoe
- Day 5: Hike from Ukegawa to Koguchi
- Day 6: Hike from Koguchi to Nachi-san
- Day 7: Hike from Hongu to Totsukawa Onsen
- Day 8: Hike from Totsukawa Onsen to Miuraguchi Village
- Day 9: Hike from Miuraguchi Village to Nosegawa Onsen
- Day 10: Hike from Nosegawa Onsen to Mount Koya
- Day 11: Hike the Choishi-michi and head onwards to Osaka or Kyoto
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kumano Kodo Complete self-guided walking 11 days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Tanabe11 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Koya-san10+ seats leftUSD $2,140
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tanabe is the starting point and Koya-san is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Oku Japan booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2018 the full payment of $2,140 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2140 for Kumano Kodo Complete self-guided walking 11 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Oku Japan will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Oku Japan tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 130 km.
- Tanabe (Japan)
- 15 km
- Takahara (Japan)
- 8 km
- Chikatsuyu (Japan)
- 16 km
- Kumano Hongu Taisha (Japan)
- 2 km
- Yunomineonsen (Japan)
- 3 km
- Ukegawa (Japan)
- 8 km
- Koguchi (Japan)
- 11 km
- Nachi-san (Japan)
- 32 km
- Totsukawaonsen (Japan)
- 5 km
- Nishinaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,140 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,345 tours in Asia
- covered by 164 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kumano Kodo Complete self-guided walking 11 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,034 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours