- Our saving
- US $ 369
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 15 to 45 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MPMuktaWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip - well organized, great guides! A perfect weekend getaway.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day: 1 | Location: Toronto - Algonquin Provincial Park
- Day: 2 | Location: Algonquin Provincial Park
- Day: 3 | Location: Algonquin Provincial Park - Toronto
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Toronto3 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Toronto7 seats left$11USD $369
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $369 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $369 for Beaver, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 253 km
- Algonquin Provincial Park (Canada)
- 100 km
- Silent Lake Provincial Park (Canada)
- 176 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,945 tours in North America
- covered by 88 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Beaver via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beaver