The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,382
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Toronto! With the discovery tour Schooner Inclusive, you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Toronto, Canada and 11 other destinations in Canada. Schooner Inclusive includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SSheilaWritten on September 30, 20172.5 - AverageOverall, I got to see some wonderful places on this trip but if you're tempted to book you should weigh up carefully the DIY alternative option. I struggled with 20 nights back to back in mixed dorms and getting any sleep. I also hadn't appreciated the average time in the bus over the trip would be 4-5 hours every day. For the total cost and the fact we had a driver (who was a lovely bloke) not a guide I'm not sure I would wholeheartedly recommend. But, if you want to meet fellow solo travellers and are happy with mixed dorms and the van time the route is pretty great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: Toronto - Montreal
- Day 2: Location: Montreal
- Day 3: Location: Montreal - Riviere du Loup
- Day 4: Location: Riviere du Loup – Moncton
- Day 5: Location: Moncton - Digby
- Day 6: Location: Digby
- Day 7: Location: Digby to Halifax
- Day 8: Location: Halifax
- Day 9: Location: Halifax--Pleasant Bay (Cape Breton)
- Day 10: Location: Cape Breton National Park
- Day 11: Location: Pleasant Bay to Bear on the Lake (Cape Breton)
- Day 12: Location: Cape Breton National Park
- Day 13: Location: Cape Breton to Charlottetown
- Day 14: Location: Prince Edward Island
- Day 15: Location: Charlottetown to Moncton
- Day 16: Location: Moncton - Quebec City
- Day 17: Location: Quebec City
- Day 18: Location: Quebec City - Ottawa
- Day 19: Location: Ottawa
- Day 20: Location: Ottawa - Toronto
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Toronto20 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$99USD $2,382
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Toronto20 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$99USD $2,382
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Toronto20 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Toronto4 seats left$99USD $2,382
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Toronto20 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Toronto10+ seats left$99USD $2,382
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $2,382 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2382 for Schooner Inclusive, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,574 km.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 683 km
- Moncton (Canada)
- 180 km
- Digby (Canada)
- 147 km
- Peggys Cove (Canada)
- 34 km
- Lunenburg (Canada)
- 66 km
- Halifax (Canada)
- 277 km
- Cape Breton Island (Canada)
- 76 km
- Louisbourg (Canada)
- 246 km
- Charlottetown (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,382 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Schooner Inclusive via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Schooner Inclusive