The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 03:25:37
- Our saving
- US $ 1,065
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Toronto and end in Halifax! With the in-depth cultural tour Clammer Inclusive, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Toronto to Halifax and through Toronto, Canada and 4 other destinations in Canada. Clammer Inclusive includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Moose Eastern Canada:Write a review
- Mukta Pendharkar's review about another Moose Eastern Canada tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip - well organized, great guides! A perfect weekend getaway.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: Toronto - Montreal
- Day 2: Location: Montreal
- Day 3: Location: Montreal - Riviere du Loup
- Day 4: Location: Riviere du Loup – Moncton
- Day 5: Location: Moncton - Digby
- Day 6: Location: Digby
- Day 7: Location: Digby to Halifax
- Day 8: Location: Halifax
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Toronto8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Halifax10+ seats left$44USD $1,065
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Toronto8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Halifax10+ seats left$44USD $1,065
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Toronto8 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Halifax10+ seats left$44USD $1,065
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Toronto is the starting point and Halifax is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,065 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1065 for Clammer Inclusive, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,542 km.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 683 km
- Moncton (Canada)
- 180 km
- Digby (Canada)
- 173 km
- Halifax (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,065 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Clammer Inclusive via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours