- Our saving
- US $ 1,057
- +4 Destinations
- Eastern Canada
Other reviews about Moose Eastern Canada:Write a review
- Martina Margo Rusnakova's review about another Moose Eastern Canada tour4.0 - GoodGood introduction to east Canada and good value for money. Also good mix of cities and nature. Would prefer if itinerary... Read more
- Mukta Pendharkar's review about another Moose Eastern Canada tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip - well organized, great guides! A perfect weekend getaway.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: Toronto - Montreal
- Day 2: Location: Montreal
- Day 3: Location: Montreal - Riviere du Loup
- Day 4: Location: Riviere du Loup – Moncton
- Day 5: Location: Moncton - Digby
- Day 6: Location: Digby
- Day 7: Location: Digby to Halifax
- Day 8: Location: Halifax
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Toronto8 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Halifax10+ seats left$33USD $1,057
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Toronto8 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Halifax10+ seats left$33USD $1,057
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Toronto8 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Halifax10+ seats left$33USD $1,057
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Toronto8 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Halifax10+ seats left$33USD $1,057
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Halifax is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,057 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1057 for Clammer Inclusive, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 401 km
- Riviere-du-Loup (Canada)
- 410 km
- Moncton (Canada)
- 180 km
- Digby (Canada)
- 173 km
- Halifax (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,057 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Clammer Inclusive via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours