Colonial Singapore and Malaysia with Beach Stay Summer 2018
- Singapore City
- Eastern Singapore
- Singapore City
- Visit a local calligrapher in Chinatown
- Explore the colonial Raffles Landing Site
- Enjoy the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Learn about Peranakan culture
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Singapore City! With the discovery tour Colonial Singapore and Malaysia with Beach Stay Summer 2018, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Singapore City, Singapore. Colonial Singapore and Malaysia with Beach Stay Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Caroline Burnett's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentAwesome itinerary and tour.
- Abhay Pradhan's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, well paced for elderly people. Hotel locations were excellent.
- Errol Warwick Slinn's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour was an excellent introduction to the special features of Japan: its history, culture, contemporary development... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Singapore (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Singapore
- Day 3: Singapore
- Day 4: Singapore - Malacca (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Malacca
- Day 6: Malacca - Kuala Lumpur (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Kuala Lumpur
- Day 8: Kuala Lumpur - Batu Caves - Cameron Highlands
- Day 9: Cameron Highlands - Georgetown (Penang) (3 Nights)
- Day 10: Georgetown
- Day 11: Georgetown – Ayer Itam – Penang Hill - Georgetown
- Day 12: Georgetown – Batu Ferringhi
- Day 13: Batu Ferringhi
- Day 14: Depart Batu Ferringhi
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Singapore City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Colonial Singapore and Malaysia with Beach Stay Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Singapore City (Singapore)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,062 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 33,673 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours