Athens and Beyond Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,726
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Athens and end in Skopje! With the sightseeing tour Athens and Beyond Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 12 other destinations in Europe. Athens and Beyond Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Athens
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 4 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 5 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 6 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 7 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 8 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 9 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 10 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 11 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 12 - Friday - Skopje
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Athens and Beyond Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Athens12 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$53USD $1,726
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Skopje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,726 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1726 for Athens and Beyond Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,656 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 128 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,726 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens and Beyond Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours