Athens and Beyond Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,463
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Athens and end in Skopje! With the sightseeing tour Athens and Beyond Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 12 other destinations in Europe. Athens and Beyond Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Athens
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 4 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 5 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 6 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 7 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 8 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 9 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 10 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 11 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 12 - Friday - Skopje
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Athens and Beyond Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$76USD $2,463
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Skopje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $2,463 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2463 for Athens and Beyond Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,656 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 128 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,463 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens and Beyond Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours