Hokkaido Snow Festival - 9 Days
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:58:18
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sapporo and end in Akan National Park! With the adventure tour Hokkaido Snow Festival - 9 Days, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Sapporo, Japan and 8 other destinations in Japan. Hokkaido Snow Festival - 9 Days is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Super Value Tours:Write a review
- Peter Trujillo's review about another Super Value Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience. Stayed at top hotels. Great meals. Crammed in lots of Japan in a very short time.
- Teresa Hwang's review about another Super Value Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentOverall a very enjoyable experience with a group of diverse fellow travelers from North America. Most meals were better ... Read more
- BILLY CHACKO's review about another Super Value Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentOur trip had a good balance of activity, travel, culture and food. Miki, our tour guide , was informative, kind, polite ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Arrive in New Chitose Airport (CTS) 1hr (29mi) Sapporo 【Dinner】
- Day 2 Sapporo 1½hrs (24mi) Otaru 1½hrs (24mi) Sapporo【3 meals】
- Day 3 Sapporo 2hrs (84mi) Asahikawa 2hrs (74mi) Sounkyo Onsen【3 meals】
- Day 4 Sounkyo Onsen 3½ hrs (105mi) Abashiri 20mins (5mi) Lake Abashiri Onsen【3 meals】
- Day 5 Lake Abashiri Onsen 1½hrs (52mi) Shiretoko Onsen【3 meals】
- Day 6 Shiretoko Onsen (Utoro) 2½hrs (27mi) Kawayu Onsen【3 meals】
- Day 7 Kawayu Onsen 2hrs (58mi) Kushiro 1½hrs (46mi) Akan【3 meals】
- Day 8 Akan 2hrs (74mi) Obihiro 1hr (35mi) Lake Shikaribetsu Onsen【3 meals】
- Day 9 Lake Shikaribetsu Onsen 2½hrs (104mi) New Chitose Airport (CTS) Your Next Destination【Breakfast】
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sapporo is the starting point and Akan National Park is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hokkaido Snow Festival - 9 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 653 km.
- Sapporo (Japan)
- 33 km
- Otaru (Japan)
- 128 km
- Asahikawa (Japan)
- 48 km
- Sounkyo (Japan)
- 111 km
- Abashiri (Japan)
- 91 km
- Shiretoko National Park (Japan)
- 111 km
- Lake Kussharo-ko (Japan)
- 72 km
- Kushiro (Japan)
- 60 km
- Akan National Park (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,522 tours in Asia
- covered by 191 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hokkaido Snow Festival - 9 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,551 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours