Split and the Balkans Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,905
- Visit the Kale Fortress in Skopje
- Wander through Meteora's Kalambaka village
- Visit Big Onofrio's Fountain in Kotor
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
- Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Sunday - Split
- Day 2 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 3 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 4 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 5 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 6 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 7 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 8 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 9 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 10 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 11 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 12 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 13 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 14 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 15 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 16 - Monday - Split
- Danny Hopkins's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
I had a wonderful time on the Classic Greece Tour! Usually on these trips (4-Day) the guide makes or breaks the tour. This time Dimitria did an Amazing job communicating the daily itinerary, where we needed to be and when. She had great stories to tell... Read more
- Annette Waldie's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Such a fantastic short break! Five days in Athens with a two day trip to Delphi and Meteora - so much history and culture and definitely not enough time! My guides, Michelle for Delphi/Meteora and Melitsa for my half day tour of Athens were brilliant:... Read more
- Petru Liviu Rotar's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was very well organized and lots of information.Guides were knowledgeable and also caring about everyone's safety and well being.Hotels were very nice and food was good. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Split and the Balkans Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Split16 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Split10+ seats left$104USD $3,375
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Split16 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Split10+ seats left$104USD $3,375
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Split16 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Split10+ seats left$104USD $3,375
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Split16 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Split10+ seats left$104USD $3,375
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Split16 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Split16 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Split16 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Split16 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Split16 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Split16 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Split10+ seats left$90USD $2,905
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 323 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,905 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Split and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,024 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours