Split and the Balkans Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:56:06
- Our saving
- US $ 2,370
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the Kale Fortress in Skopje
- Wander through Meteora's Kalambaka village
- Visit Big Onofrio's Fountain in Kotor
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Split! With the historical tour Split and the Balkans Tour, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia and 16 other destinations in Europe. Split and the Balkans Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Sunday - Split
- Day 2 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 3 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 4 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 5 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 6 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 7 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 8 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 9 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 10 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 11 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 12 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 13 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 14 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 15 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 16 - Monday - Split
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Split and the Balkans Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Split16 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Split16 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Split16 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Split10+ seats left$99USD $2,370
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,370 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2370 for Split and the Balkans Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,331 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 152 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,370 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Split and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours