Skopje and the Balkans Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,355
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore Thessaloniki's Byzantine monuments
- Visit the UNESCO Gjirokastra
- Taste local cuisine in Sarajevo
- Visit Belgrade's impressive Orthodox churches
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
Start and end in Skopje! With the discovery tour Skopje and the Balkans Tour, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Skopje, Macedonia and 16 other destinations in Europe. Skopje and the Balkans Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 2 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 3 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 4 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 5 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 6 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 7 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 8 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 9 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 10 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 11 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 12 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 13 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 14 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 15 - Friday - Skopje
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Skopje and the Balkans Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Skopje15 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Skopje10+ seats left$104USD $3,355
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Skopje.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $3,355 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3355 for Skopje and the Balkans Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,331 km.
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 133 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,355 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skopje and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours