Skopje and the Balkans Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,230
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore Thessaloniki's Byzantine monuments
- Visit the UNESCO Gjirokastra
- Taste local cuisine in Sarajevo
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Skopje! With the historical tour Skopje and the Balkans Tour, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Skopje, Macedonia and 16 other destinations in Europe. Skopje and the Balkans Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 2 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 3 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 4 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 5 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 6 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 7 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 8 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 9 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 10 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 11 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 12 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 13 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 14 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 15 - Friday - Skopje
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Skopje and the Balkans Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Skopje15 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Skopje10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Skopje.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,230 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2230 for Skopje and the Balkans Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,331 km.
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 133 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,230 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skopje and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours