Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,230
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the historical tour Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 16 other destinations in Europe. Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Dubrovnik
- Day 2 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 3 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 6 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 7 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 8 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 10 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 11 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 12 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 13 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 14 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 15 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$69USD $2,230
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,230 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2230 for Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,331 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 152 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,230 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours