Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,361
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the discovery tour Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 16 other destinations in Europe. Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Dubrovnik
- Day 2 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 3 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 6 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 7 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 8 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 10 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 11 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 12 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 13 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 14 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 15 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Dubrovnik15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$104USD $3,361
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $3,361 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3361 for Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,331 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 152 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,361 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dubrovnik and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours