Belgrade and the Balkans Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,326
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore Kalemegdan Park in Belgrade
- Visit the incredible museum of Delphi
- Enter the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon in Kotor
- Admire the architecture of Mostar
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
Start and end in Belgrade! With the discovery tour Belgrade and the Balkans Tour, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 16 other destinations in Europe. Belgrade and the Balkans Tour includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on May 31, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour of the Belgrade and the Balkans is exhausting and leaves little time for any rest and relaxation. The tour is basically spending 5 - 7 hours of driving each day to spend a small amount of time in the destinations. It would be nice to see the itinerary adjusted so the destinations can be enjoyed rather than rushing from one spot to the next.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tuesday - Belgrade
- Day 2 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 3 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 4 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 5 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 6 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 7 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 8 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 9 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 10 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 11 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 12 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 13 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 14 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 15 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 16 - Wednesday - Belgrade
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Belgrade and the Balkans Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Belgrade16 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$103USD $3,326
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Belgrade.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $3,326 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3326 for Belgrade and the Balkans Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,331 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 152 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 133 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,326 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Belgrade and the Balkans Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours