Belgrade and the Balkans Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,783
- Explore Kalemegdan Park in Belgrade
- Visit the incredible museum of Delphi
- Enter the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon in Kotor
- Admire the architecture of Mostar
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
- Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 2 - Thursday - Belgrade (Free Day)
- Day 3 - Friday - Belgrade - Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 4 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid
- Day 5 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 6 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Volos - Athens
- Day 7 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 8 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 9 - Thursday - Meteora - Drilon Springs (Albania) - Tirana
- Day 10 - Friday - Tirana - Budva (Montenegro) - Kotor
- Day 11 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia) - Trogir
- Day 12 - Sunday - Trogir - Split - Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 13 - Monday - Mostar - Sarajevo
- Day 14 - Tuesday - Sarajevo
- Day 15 - Wednesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 16 - Thursday - Belgrade
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MirjanaWritten on December 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a nice experience with reasonably good explanations, but I think it could've been made better by giving us a chance to go for a swim at least once with the many nice waters that we passed including Lake Ohrid, Dubrovnik Ports, Budva beaches in... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour of the Belgrade and the Balkans is exhausting and leaves little time for any rest and relaxation. The tour is basically spending 5 - 7 hours of driving each day to spend a small amount of time in the destinations. It would be nice to see the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marylin23rd September 2019
Belgrade and the Balkans Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 8, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayJul 23, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 22, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayAug 6, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayAug 5, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayAug 19, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdaySep 3, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdaySep 2, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
- WednesdaySep 16, 2020from Belgrade16 DaysThursdayOct 1, 2020to Belgrade10+ seats left$86USD $2,783Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Belgrade.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 323 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 228 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 236 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 236 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,783 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Belgrade and the Balkans Tour