Croatia and Montenegro - Gorgeous Trails through the Islands and Mountains
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:03:58
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the sailing tour Croatia and Montenegro - Gorgeous Trails through the Islands and Mountains, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Croatia and Montenegro - Gorgeous Trails through the Islands and Mountains includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Robert Tardos's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe river and the crew.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
- Mary Wenzel's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentI was only English speaker on board. Number of Passengers - 60 so very comfortable. The crew all spoke English and kept ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : DUBROVNIK (Croatia)
- Day 2 : DUBROVNIK - MLJET
- Day 3 : MLJET - KORCULA
- Day 4 : KORCULA - SIBENIK
- Day 5 : SIBENIK - TROGIR - SPLIT
- Day 6 : SPLIT - VIS - HVAR
- Day 7 : KOTOR - DUBROVNIK
- Day 8 : DUBROVNIK
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia and Montenegro - Gorgeous Trails through the Islands and Mountains, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 621 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 132 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 55 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 199 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours