A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest - Dedicated Spanish-speaking Cruise
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this cruise
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Strasbourg ! With the river cruise tour A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest - Dedicated Spanish-speaking Cruise, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 5 other destinations in Europe. A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest - Dedicated Spanish-speaking Cruise includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Farrel Corcoran's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentJust one suggestion for the river cruise on the Camargue: build in more flexibility for the dining room. Allow people ... Read more
- James Beaton's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentVery friendly Crew who spoke English. The Cabins were very comfortable. Food and wine excellent
- Franz Zammit Haber's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodDaily programme needs upgrading - cruise was intended for French speaking guests
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: STRASBOURG
- DAY 2: STRASBOURG - BREISACH - COLMAR
- DAY 3: THE BLACK FOREST - FREIBURG - FURTWANGEN - DOROTHEENHUTTE IN WOLFACH
- DAY 4: STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest - Dedicated Spanish-speaking Cruise, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 218 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 17 km
- Colmar (France)
- 37 km
- Freiburg (Germany)
- 27 km
- Furtwangen (Germany)
- 27 km
- Wolfach (Germany)
- 47 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,719 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours