Trans-European Cruise: The Danube, Main and Rhine
Start and end in Strasbourg ! With the river cruise tour Trans-European Cruise: The Danube, Main and Rhine, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 16 other destinations in Europe. Trans-European Cruise: The Danube, Main and Rhine includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Theodore Modis's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentIn fact it was excellent but your system does not allow me to select EXCELLENT !!!!
- Penelope Sharples's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentWonderful trip. I am a vegetarian and i think trip should offer a vegetarian menu. Also i think Pate de fois gras should... Read more
- Mark Henrich's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodWould have appreciated more English speaking passengers
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Strasbourg - SALZBURG
- DAY 2: SALZBURG - BUDAPEST
- DAY 3: BUDAPEST
- DAY 4: BUDAPEST - VIENNA
- DAY 5: VIENNA
- DAY 6: MELK - PASSAU
- DAY 7: PASSAU
- DAY 8: REGENSBURG - HILPOLTSTEIN
- DAY 9: HILPOLTSTEIN - NUREMBERG - BAMBERG
- DAY 10: BAMBERG - ROTHENBURG
- DAY 11: WURZBURG - WERTHEIM
- DAY 12: WERTHEIM - MILTENBERG - ASCHAFFENBURG
- DAY 13: ASCHAFFENBURG - FRANKFURT - MAINZ
- DAY 14: MAINZ - Strasbourg
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Trans-European Cruise: The Danube, Main and Rhine, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,989 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 403 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 450 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Hilpoltstein (Germany)
- 30 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours