Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 01:58:27
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Porto ! With the river cruise tour Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Lisbon to Porto and through Lisbon, Portugal and 11 other destinations in Europe. Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Zhanna Prysler's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodThe best part was the crew,really like a family. They were friendly, efficient and impressively all spoke several langua... Read more
- John Toplis's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentWell designed cabins and boat except a little noise (from a generator?) at night. Interesting excursions with some good ... Read more
- Felix Rumbaoa's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodEverything was perfect until we had Louis as d guide. He just explained everything in French while inside d bus n comple... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : LISBON
- Day 2 : LISBON
- Day 3 : LISBON - COIMBRA - PORTO
- Day 4 : PORTO - REGUA
- Day 5 : REGUA - PINHAO - VEGA DE TERON (Spain)
- Day 6 : BARCA D'ALVA - Salamanca - SENHORA DA RIBEIRA
- Day 7 : SENHORA DA RIBEIRA - FERRADOSA - FOLGOSA - LEVERINHO
- Day 8 : LEVERINHO - PORTO
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lisbon, Porto and the Douro valley and Salamanca, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 817 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 177 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 54 km
- Vega de Terron (Spain)
- 1 km
- Barca de Alva (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 135 km
- Senhora da Ribeira (Portugal)
- 7 km
- Ferradosa (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours