Portugal & Andalusia
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 66:20:34
- Our saving
- US $ 1,052
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour Portugal & Andalusia, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 10 other destinations in Europe. Portugal & Andalusia includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MGMARKWritten on May 25, 20183.5 - GoodThe Trapsatur terminal in Madrid was chaotic the morning we left. We got there 30 minutes before departure. The people behind the counter told us our guide/bus was running late, not to worry. At 8 we moved to the waiting area outside the office to wait and not miss our tour guide. There were people everywhere and as one would expect most of it was in Spanish. But we waited. Eventually a man walked up to a group and raised his clipboard with “Riad” on it. Didn’t mean a thing to us. We knew we were going to Lisbon. He called out names, but we never heard ours. We went back to the desk numerous times and they were never helpful- just wait for your guide we were told. Finally after 9 we got a lady who actually took an interest and discovered our bus was ready to leave and took us to it. So we departed over an hour late. Seems to us guide and front desk should have been better at communicating. We paid for the better hotels on this tour. We and others were bumped from the better hotel in Lisbon to the normal one. There was a difference in hotel quality! We need a refund on the premium we paid you. We were the only English speakers on the initial 8 days, but the guide did adequately tell us in English what he had just said in Spanish. Riad did an excellent job of communicating with us. A tour group of 72+ persons is too large for us. However it was nice that on local tours with local guides we were put into 2 groups. We were told an hour before we got to Alhambra that only 14 of us would be allowed into the palace. We were not one of 14. We need a refund on this portion of the tour. Also we walked past grand cathedrals in Granada and Toledo but the tour did not take us in. Why? If Trapsatur keeps offering 2 grades of hotels, they need to place them closer together like they did in Lisbon. We were 4 minutes apart on Costa del SOL and 20 minutes or more in Córdoba, Seville & Granada. They used 3 hotels in Seville & Granada. Very time consuming. Overall the itinerary was very good and what we hoped for with exception of not getting into places of interest identified. So in summary Trapsatur is at best a mediocre tour company. The guide,Riad, our 2 bus drivers were excellent, but the company itself needs to improve their operations. And that starts with their terminal in Madrid. They need to better communicate with non Spanish speakers about tour departures. They were mixing tours like ours with day trip tours and people inquiring/buying tours. As said earlier it was chaotic. So please refund us for the hotel upgrades and the cost of touring inside Alhambra.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Mark Thanks for your comments, we take note of them, and use them to improve in future departures. Best regards
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: MADRID - TRUJILLO - LISBON (Wednesday)
- Day 2: LISBON (Thursday)
- Day 3: LISBON - FATIMA - LISBON (Friday)
- Day 4: LISBON - CACERES - CORDOBA (Saturday)
- Day 5: CORDOBA - SEVILLE (Sunday)
- Day 6: SEVILLE (Monday)
- Day 7: SEVILLE - RONDA - COSTA DEL SOL (Tuesday)
- Day 8: COSTA DEL SOL - GRANADA (Wednesday)
- Day 9: GRANADA - TOLEDO - MADRID (Thursday)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Portugal & Andalusia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to MadridOnly 1 seat left$123$1,233-10%USD $1,110
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$123$1,233-10%USD $1,110
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$123$1,233-10%USD $1,110
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$123$1,233-10%USD $1,110
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$123$1,233-10%USD $1,110
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$117$1,169-10%USD $1,052
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$117$1,169-10%USD $1,052
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$117$1,169-10%USD $1,052
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$117$1,169-10%USD $1,052
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Madrid9 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$117$1,169-10%USD $1,052
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,052 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1052 for Portugal & Andalusia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,966 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 214 km
- Trujillo (Spain)
- 293 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 253 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 225 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 103 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 36 km
- Marbella (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,052 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal & Andalusia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal & Andalusia