Taste of Europe (Summer 2018, 9 Days)
- Explore the most iconic landmarks of London
- Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing in Venice
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre
- View the emotive Lion Monument in Lucerne
- Enjoy the scenery and sample traditional cuisine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in London and end in Venice! With the discovery tour Taste of Europe (Summer 2018, 9 Days), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from London to Venice and through London, England and 5 other destinations in Europe. Taste of Europe (Summer 2018, 9 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Steven Steiner's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour..
- Gail Hargreaves's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat hotels and everything always so organised. Never had to queue for anything driver and tour guide very knowledgeabl... Read more
- Gayle Bellinger's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.0 - GoodLondon was great. Paris was not so good. We expected a nice dinner river cruise. It was a cheap cold ride down the river... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to London.
- Day 2: Discovering London.
- Day 3: Depart from London for Paris by Eurostar.
- Day 4: Paris, the City of Light.
- Day 5: Beautiful Burgundy and on to Lucerne.
- Day 6: Mountains and Lakes.
- Day 7: Venice, the Queen of the Adriatic.
- Day 8: Venice & the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 9: Arrivederci Venice.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Taste of Europe (Summer 2018, 9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,259 km.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Stanserhorn (Switzerland)
- 114 km
- Baveno (Italy)
- 301 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours