“Ibiza beach camp was sick! The campsite is right by the water, we went swimming every day, stoke provided all the swimming stuff like snorkels and inflatables. The yoga was soo good, we did it on the beach every morning and afternoon, I was a beginner at y...“
Awards & Recognitions
- Best parties and festivals in Europe
- Excellent value for money
- Explore while having super-fun!
- Free time to enjoy the trip at the fullest
Stoke does travel your way, we won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries, losing track of the beauty of travel. None of Stoke’s trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experience, not obs...
Stoke does travel your way, we won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries, losing track of the beauty of travel. None of Stoke’s trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experience, not observers. We create an environment where you feels you ‘own’ your trip, with enough flexibility in our schedule for you to make your own decisions as to what you do. We consider ourselves ‘fun merchants', we believe that fun can be created, and is indeed valuable to the traveler. When you’re looking back on the travels you’ve done, surely the trips where you’ve had the most fun will be the trips you remember most fondly. There is no set formula for fun, and everybody enjoys different things, but we make sure the environment is there for you to enjoy yourself while you’re traveling with us… Why does Stoke surf? A long time ago a well known surf brand ran an ad campaign with the slogan “Only a surfer knows the feeling”. In this day and age we can, rightfully, view that sentiment as a pile of sentimental tripe. Nevertheless, the marketing gurus were onto something – surfing is a special pastime, one that transcends the boundaries of sport and art, that inspires the most primal feelings in your latent flippers (we came from the sea, 70% of us still calls the sea our close cousin). To surf is not just to do something overwhelmingly fun, healthy or cool, though it is all of those things, it’s a quasi spiritual pastime, a form of meditation that doesn't require you to stink like a hippy, a way to clear the mind, bring yourself closer to the great creator, to retrace our steps from sea to land, to dance the cosmic dance that our ancestors did all those eons ago… Or maybe, just perhaps, we’re being self indulgent wankers and there isn’t more to surfing than the quite simple act of riding waves, looking cool, scoring babes and getting sand in your ears (amongst other orrifices). In any case, it’s what Stoke Travel does, what got us on the road in the first place, and something we will continue to do until we are old and sultana like. It is for these reasons Stoke takes special pride in its surf camps, it’s where we started and where we want to end up. You should join us for a surf sometime… The sport of kings* is our thing. We started out in Europe chasing waves, and we haven’t even thought about slowing down. *Polynesian royals were the first to get it on, but the British monarchy soon picked it up.Read more
180 Stoke Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- YYaminahWillcoxStoke Travel 4 Festival Passport (1 x free festival - 2 years to use)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 19, 2018I would 100% recommend the stoke travel passport to anyone wanting to see the sights, attend the loosest parties/festivals and make new besties. I didn't have t…Read more
- MajaIbiza Beach Camp 'Balearic Spirit' Package (6 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 7, 2018Most amazing place to stay in Ibiza! You get the social life of a hostel but you get to sleep in a tent which is way better than a hot cramped dorm. Here it's p…Read more
- JJamesIbiza Beach Camp 'Yoga Getaway' Package (7 nights)4.0 - GoodWritten on June 10, 2018when i first rocked up to the stoke travel campsite i was a little uneasy as i have never really camped before(which is what you are doing when here except with…Read more
- JJamieIbiza Beach Camp 'Yoga Getaway' Package (5 nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 5, 2018Ibiza beach camp was sick! The campsite is right by the water, we went swimming every day, stoke provided all the swimming stuff like snorkels and inflatables. …Read more
Stoke Travel Tours
- Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Split$675
- Barcelona City Break (2 nights) 3 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Barcelona$135
- Oktoberfest (3 nights) 4 daysStarts MunichEnds Munich$203
About Stoke Travel
Stoke Travel videos
- San Vino
- Running of the Bulls
- Van Surfari/San Sebastian
- Show more...
- La Tomatina
- Spring Break Ibiza
- Las Fallas Fire Shots
- Why Not Wine And Waves?
- The Perfect Day In Barcelona
- Surfari Interview
- La Tomatina Teaser 2016
- Running of the Bulls Teaser
- San Vino On The Spanish TV
- Springfest 2014
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Les Fetes De Bayonne
- San Seb Surf Camp
- San Vino Roaming Around The World
- Barcelona Boat Party
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Buzzy Kiwi Sziget
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- Surfing San Sebastian
- Ibiza Beach Camp
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Ibiza
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
- Stoked in the Park Pamplona
- Stoke Travel's San Vino Campsite
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Valencia
- San Fermin (Running of the Bulls) Opening Ceremony
- San Vino on BBC
Awards & Recognitions
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What type of accommodation do we stay in?
At our campsites the standard accommodation are twin-share tents. However, there are upgrade options for each trip, book Glamping if you want to sleep in more comfort, alone (solo tent) or in groups (teepees)! For some trips they include hotel or dorm-style accommodation, this is specified in the what’s included section of each trip.
How do I change my booking?
If you need to edit your booking at any time just email us through our online portal and we’ll do our very best to update this for you.
How to add extras?
There are add-on options which are different for each trip and will help you make the most of your time with us! You can add these at the time of booking e.g. upgrading to a solo tent or adding on our ever famous €10 per night unlimited beer & sangria option!
Can I add extra nights?
Yes you can, message us via our online portal, or check out all the Stoke Travel trips on TourRadar. Chances are you'll see an option for the number of nights you're after.
I haven't received my voucher, am I going to be okay to check in?
Yes, you don't need one. Just give us the name you used at the time of booking at check in. Your pre-departure information will be sent through to you, via the booking email and will state everything you need to know.
When will I receive my pre-departure information?
We send out pre-departure information roughly 2 weeks before your departure date, so you don’t lose the email in all your inbox. In the meantime if you have any questions feel free to message us via the online portal.
Is alcohol cheap?
At €10 per day for an open bar at our campsites, yes booze is cheap! So make the most of pre-drinking before heading out and you shall be thrifty little party animals.
Do I need to have a passport and travel visa?
Yes, before travelling make sure your passport has at least 6 months before expiry on it and check what visas your nationality may require.
What will the weather be like?
We are no weather gods and cannot predict rain, hail or shine, so come prepared.
Can I come and have a beer if I’m under 18?
Unfortunately our drinking age is 18. Wait a few years matey.