“Our stay at the Surf camp was absolutely amazing, it was beautiful there near San Sebastián. The team were friendly and flexible, allowing us to do whatever we felt like doing. The surf instructors were patient and helpful and a lot of people rode their fi...“
Awards & Recognitions
Stoke Travel Guides
- Best parties and festivals in Europe
- Excellent value for money
- Explore while having super-fun!
- Free time to enjoy the trip at the fullest
Stoke does travel your way, we won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries, losing track of the beauty of travel. None of Stoke’s trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experience, not obse...
Stoke does travel your way, we won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries, losing track of the beauty of travel. None of Stoke’s trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experience, not observers. We create an environment where you feels you ‘own’ your trip, with enough flexibility in our schedule for you to make your own decisions as to what you do. We consider ourselves ‘fun merchants', we believe that fun can be created, and is indeed valuable to the traveler. When you’re looking back on the travels you’ve done, surely the trips where you’ve had the most fun will be the trips you remember most fondly. There is no set formula for fun, and everybody enjoys different things, but we make sure the environment is there for you to enjoy yourself while you’re traveling with us.Read more
349 Stoke Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- FatimaBarcelona City Break (4 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 15, 2020Visited Sept 2019 as a solo female. Location was great. Close to beach (10 min walk) and to subway/bus to get to the main centre fairly easily. Safe. Hostel was…Read more
- YYlvaWestLa Tomatina Smash and Grab - Ride With Us Barcelona (24 hours)4.0 - GoodWritten on December 18, 2019This was a good mix of juicy fights, fun and party! We booked the all-inclusive package, so we had unlimited drinks and breakfast included. The atmosphere was r…Read more
- DDaanZarautz Beachside Surf Camp (4 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 18, 2019Loved it! Great people, good waves, tasty food, nice guides and cool nights out. I’m looking forward to going back
- NicolaBarcelona City Break (3 nights)3.0 - AverageWritten on November 11, 2019A lot of the guests at the hostel were there to stay during their own travels, so hadn’t booked the packed deal that I did to include meals, a free walking tour…Read moreStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Nicola! Thanks so much for taking the time to pass us your feedback on our Barcelona City Break. We really appreciate your notes as this is a self guided tour and we are not always there to see what goes down! We are glad you thought it was a good deal (as we believe it is also) and apologise that your walking tour was not free. The guides always ask for a tip at the end of the tour (generally a euro or 2 donation) but being charged for the tour is not something we have ever had feedback on before. As for your dinner we believe that the vouchers for the Italian are only given on nights that the hostel kitchen is closed. I also believe that takeaway is an option there which may have been a better option for you to enjoy your meal with friends. Again we appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona.
- SandeepOktoberfest (2 nights)1.5 - Rather poorWritten on October 19, 2019when i tried late checkin (early moring), i was asked to checkin only on after 2pm at front desk, but i was still charged for previous night
- BBraydonOktoberfest (2 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 19, 2019Always a good time with stoke, great staff and even better party
Stoke Travel Tours
About Stoke Travel
Stoke Travel videos
- San Vino
- Running of the Bulls
- Van Surfari/San Sebastian
- Show more...
- La Tomatina
- Spring Break Ibiza
- Las Fallas Fire Shots
- Why Not Wine And Waves?
- The Perfect Day In Barcelona
- Surfari Interview
- La Tomatina Teaser 2016
- Running of the Bulls Teaser
- San Vino On The Spanish TV
- Springfest 2014
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Les Fetes De Bayonne
- San Seb Surf Camp
- San Vino Roaming Around The World
- Barcelona Boat Party
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Buzzy Kiwi Sziget
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- Surfing San Sebastian
- Ibiza Beach Camp
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Ibiza
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
- Stoked in the Park Pamplona
- Stoke Travel's San Vino Campsite
- Stoke Travel's Guide to Valencia
- San Fermin (Running of the Bulls) Opening Ceremony
- San Vino on BBC
- London to Edinburgh for Hogmanay
- La Tomatina, The Campsite
- How to get to Hogmanay: The Biggest New Year's Party (2018)
- Springfest German Beer Festival: Oktoberfest's Little Sister (Munich)
- Life of Jord: Europe's Wildest Wine Fight
- Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise
Awards & Recognitions
Stoke Travel Guides
- "I love Ibiza, both the partying side and exploring hidden beaches all over the island. My main job is…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What type of accommodation do we stay in?
At our campsites the standard accommodation are twin-share tents. However, there are upgrade options for each trip, book Glamping if you want to sleep in more comfort, alone (solo tent) or in groups (teepees)! For some trips they include hotel or dorm-style accommodation, this is specified in the what’s included section of each trip.
How do I change my booking?
If you need to edit your booking at any time just email us through our online portal and we’ll do our very best to update this for you.
How to add extras?
There are add-on options which are different for each trip and will help you make the most of your time with us! You can add these at the time of booking e.g. upgrading to a solo tent or adding on our ever famous €10 per night unlimited beer & sangria option!
Can I add extra nights?
Yes you can, message us via our online portal, or check out all the Stoke Travel trips on TourRadar. Chances are you'll see an option for the number of nights you're after.
I haven't received my voucher, am I going to be okay to check in?
Yes, you don't need one. Just give us the name you used at the time of booking at check in. Your pre-departure information will be sent through to you, via the booking email and will state everything you need to know.
When will I receive my pre-departure information?
We send out pre-departure information roughly 2 weeks before your departure date, so you don’t lose the email in all your inbox. In the meantime if you have any questions feel free to message us via the online portal.
Is alcohol cheap?
At €10 per day for an open bar at our campsites, yes booze is cheap! So make the most of pre-drinking before heading out and you shall be thrifty little party animals.
Do I need to have a passport and travel visa?
Yes, before travelling make sure your passport has at least 6 months before expiry on it and check what visas your nationality may require.
What will the weather be like?
We are no weather gods and cannot predict rain, hail or shine, so come prepared.
Can I come and have a beer if I’m under 18?
Unfortunately our drinking age is 18. Wait a few years matey.