“Staying with stoke this summer was the best decision I could of ever made. Spending my days in chilled out local hippie town with cliffs to jump off, cheap kayaks to hire and free snorkel gear, teamed up with amazing guides with beer and sangria on the go ...“
- Best parties and festivals in Europe
- Excellent value for money
- Explore while having super-fun!
- Free time to enjoy the trip at the fullest
Stoke does travel your way, we won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries, losing track of the beauty of travel. None of Stoke’s trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experience, not obs...
Stoke does travel your way, we won’t herd you around with inflexible itineraries, losing track of the beauty of travel. None of Stoke’s trips are identical, but there is a consistent theme. We like to consider our guests to be participants in the experience, not observers. We create an environment where you feels you ‘own’ your trip, with enough flexibility in our schedule for you to make your own decisions as to what you do. We consider ourselves ‘fun merchants', we believe that fun can be created, and is indeed valuable to the traveler. When you’re looking back on the travels you’ve done, surely the trips where you’ve had the most fun will be the trips you remember most fondly. There is no set formula for fun, and everybody enjoys different things, but we make sure the environment is there for you to enjoy yourself while you’re traveling with us… Why does Stoke surf? A long time ago a well known surf brand ran an ad campaign with the slogan “Only a surfer knows the feeling”. In this day and age we can, rightfully, view that sentiment as a pile of sentimental tripe. Nevertheless, the marketing gurus were onto something – surfing is a special pastime, one that transcends the boundaries of sport and art, that inspires the most primal feelings in your latent flippers (we came from the sea, 70% of us still calls the sea our close cousin). To surf is not just to do something overwhelmingly fun, healthy or cool, though it is all of those things, it’s a quasi spiritual pastime, a form of meditation that doesn't require you to stink like a hippy, a way to clear the mind, bring yourself closer to the great creator, to retrace our steps from sea to land, to dance the cosmic dance that our ancestors did all those eons ago… Or maybe, just perhaps, we’re being self indulgent wankers and there isn’t more to surfing than the quite simple act of riding waves, looking cool, scoring babes and getting sand in your ears (amongst other orrifices). In any case, it’s what Stoke Travel does, what got us on the road in the first place, and something we will continue to do until we are old and sultana like. It is for these reasons Stoke takes special pride in its surf camps, it’s where we started and where we want to end up. You should join us for a surf sometime… The sport of kings* is our thing. We started out in Europe chasing waves, and we haven’t even thought about slowing down. *Polynesian royals were the first to get it on, but the British monarchy soon picked it up.Read more
121 Stoke Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- TSTessaLondon to Hogmanay for NYE (Edinburgh) Private Party Train!3.0 - AverageWritten on January 1, 2018We were left out in the cold for more than 2hrs waiting for the train back to London. Plus the beers at the unli booze hour tasted hideous.Stoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Tessa, we were indeed left in a bit of a pickle for the departure time from Edinburgh back to London. The reason why there was a window where we had to wait outside was because the train's return time had been delayed, and the reason for this is because the day prior someone took their life on the train tracks. Because the train was delayed arriving, by law the train driver needs 12 hours rest and we had to delay the return. Our venue had already stretched the rules allowing us to stay open as long as we did. That's just the flow on nature of travel. Sorry for the inconvenience. It was truly unavoidable (we surely didn't want to be waiting outside either). We hope you understand and had a wicked and wild New Year's despite this hindrance.
- NWNickIbiza Beach Camp (2 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2017This was awesome!! Such a laid back atmosphere, and the unlimited drinks just made it twice as good ;)
- LauraBarcelona City Break (2 nights)2.0 - Rather poorWritten on November 10, 2017…assles. The tourradar team were very helpful, but I wouldn't choose Stoke travel again.Read moreStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Laura! Katie from Stoke Travel here. We spoke quite a few times on the phone and WhatsApp in the month leading up to your stay. We send out all pre-departure information at least 2 weeks prior to the booked trip. You were sent multiple information emails from our system, with one big personalised one sent most recently as soon as you let us know that you were not receiving my other ones. I'm glad you enjoyed your kitchen party, hopefully the nightlife tours and community dinner was enjoyable too. You had great weather that weekend too which would have been lovely. Cheers for the feedback.
- KKyleIbiza Beach Camp 'Balearic Spirit' Package (5 nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 10, 2017Cliff jumping, crystal clear waters, cold beers, SUN, food. Ibiza also has nightclubs and day clubs as well. Easily one of stokes best products.
- CChiew-JinIbiza Beach Camp 'Balearic Spirit' Package (5 nights)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 9, 2017My stay with Stoke Travel at their Ibiza Beach Camp was unforgettable. The location was a…Read more
- GGraceIbiza Beach Camp 'Balearic Spirit' Package (5 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 8, 2017The Ibiza Stoke camp was probably my favourite part of my summer travels!! The crew wh…Read more
- AAnnaliseIbiza Beach Camp 'Balearic Spirit' Package (5 nights)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 8, 2017Staying with Stoke this summer was the best decision I could of ever made. Spending my da…Read more
Stoke Travel Tours
- Oktoberfest (2 nights) 3 daysStarts MunichEnds Munich$140
- Barcelona City Break (2 nights) 3 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Barcelona$152
- Oktoberfest (3 nights) 4 daysStarts MunichEnds Munich$210
About Stoke Travel
Stoke Travel videos
- San Vino
- Running of the bulls
- Stoke Travel Passport
- Show more...
- Van Surfari/San Sebastian
- La Tomatina
- Spring Break Ibiza
- Las Fallas Fire Shots
- Why Not Wine And Waves?
- The Perfect Day In Barcelona
- Surfari Interview
- La Tomatina Teaser 2016
- Running of the Bulls Teaser
- San Vino On The Spanish TV
- Springfest 2014
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Les Fetes De Bayonne
- San Seb Surf Camp
- San Vino Roaming Around The World
- Barcelona Boat Party
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- Buzzy Kiwi Sziget
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!