- Local Guides
- Attention to detail
- Great customer support
Stelaran Holydays is an independent company registered under Ministry of Trade and Ministry of Tourism of SRILANKA. We provide quality and satisfying travelling experience to everyone who wishes to come to Sri Lanka. Since our inauguration we have grown in leaps and ...
Stelaran Holydays is an independent company registered under Ministry of Trade and Ministry of Tourism of SRILANKA. We provide quality and satisfying travelling experience to everyone who wishes to come to Sri Lanka. Since our inauguration we have grown in leaps and bounds to reach the pinnacle of success in providing your all kinds of traveling requirements . Our tours are well planned to satisfy the customer demands and take you safely to number beautiful destinations in the country. Our head office is currently based in Gampaha, Sri Lanka where we cater the local and international travelers from every nook and corner.Read more
2 Stelaran Holidays (pvt)Ltd Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- JHJudithWildlife and Nature Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on April 29, 2019We found the tour filled with daily activities beyond our expectations! We saw numerous animals at each National Parks we visited. The Blue Whales were a beauti…Read moreStelaran Holidays (pvt)Ltd commented on this reviewDear Judith Horner, Greetings from Stelaranholidays (pvt) ltd. Thank you indeed for the interest shown in Stelaranholidays is our pleasure to have you as selecting tour at booking with us and Thank you very much for your feedback and we are really appreciate it Thank you very much for your feedback and We are really appreciate it. Best Regards Udara Kumudamail Tour operator
- RranjithWildlife and Nature Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 5, 2019he will make nice job more plan explore to usStelaran Holidays (pvt)Ltd commented on this reviewthanks for your review
Stelaran Holidays (pvt)Ltd Tours
About Stelaran Holidays (pvt)Ltd
Stelaran Holidays (pvt)Ltd videos
- TourRadar presents The Dambulla Cave Temple
- TourRadar presents Ella to Kandy by Train
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Sri Lanka's Beaches
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What level of fitness is required for your tours?
Due to the level activity involved on the Stelaran Holiday tours, it is recommended to have a general level of fitness as you will be required to do some walking on the tours. For more details of what is expected on the tour please have a read over the itinerary of the tour you have selected.
Are you able to arrange additional accommodation pre or post tour?
Once you have a confirmed booking you will be able to arrange additional accommodation pre or post tour. To organise the accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts.
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone there is a mandatory single supplement as it is not possible to share a room on the tour with another solo traveller.
Are you able to book airport transfers?
Some of the tours offered by Stelarn Holidays include an arrival transfer however if this is not the case on the tour you book you will need to make your own arrangements to the starting location of the tour.
I have travelled with Stelaran Holidays before, is there a past traveller discount?
That's fantastic if you have already travelled with Stelaran and looking to book another tour, please contact our team of Travel Experts to find out what discounts are available to you.
What is the average group size?
The group sizes can vary depending on the tour you select however you can expect from 6 to 20 travellers on the tour.
Do you offer any additional optional excursions?
There are many fantastic included activities on the tours however if there any additional optional excursions available to you, they will be stated on your itinerary with your finalised travel documents.
Is travel insurance compulsory on your tours?
Stelaran Holidays requires every traveller to have adequate travel insurance before travelling on one of their tours.