Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand
4.8/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Over 130 tours in 30 countries
- Experienced local guides
- Unique and authentic travel style
- Quality bikes, gear, and accommodation
Save up to 70% across the globe
ends in 72:08:18
8 SpiceRoads Cycling Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 107 SpiceRoads Cycling toursCheck it out
- MDMichaelRoad Biking the Ho Chi Minh Highway4.0 - GoodWritten on October 4, 2017Go now before Vietnam changes. It was an epic tour into small towns and villages where people stopped to stare at us, ask to have photos taken with us,and wher…Read moreSpiceRoads Cycling commented on this reviewThank you very much for taking your time sharing us your thoughts and pictures on the tour. Appreciate it! Very nice to hear that you enjoyed the tour. Yes you are right about Vietnam. Many things have changed but its charm is still there to surprise us. We look forward to welcoming you back on our tours again in the future. Best regards, Suji
- MichaelBicycling Bangkok to Phuket5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 27, 2016Fabulous. See my blog at getmytravelingshoes.wordpress.com
- TSToddSri Lanka Spice Trails5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 21, 2014I keep getting asked if this was a trip Iof a lifetime, I kept thinking its the start of a lifetime of adventurous trips.
- AnonymousBangkok Jungle5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 12, 2013This was a day tour of the jungle within Bangkok...we biked to a boat which took us out to this unique peninsula (almost island). It was a great tour, knowledg…Read more
- AnonymousFloating Market5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 29, 2013I did the Floating Market Cycling Tour in Bangkok with guide Atichart Lersinghanart and driver Mr Panupong on Thursday 25 April. I want to say a very big thank …Read more
SpiceRoads Cycling Tours
Asia 87 tours
Europe 6 tours
Africa 2 tours
Thailand 32 tours
About SpiceRoads Cycling
We believe there's no better way to see the world than by bicycle. Because travel is about the journey and everything it encompasses, never just the destination. Experiencing the moment and place intensely, not chasing the next must-see sight. Discovering new things about the world, and yourself. Then returning home with experiences that remind you of what it means to be alive. Since 1995 we've been sharing our passion for travelling by bicycle. Curating extraordinary cycle adventures in over 30 countries that give you the opportunity to get up close and personal with remarkable cultures, characters and landscapes in a way that no ordinary tour could. We offer rides all over the world, on every type of terrain, for all ages and experience. From classic tours to epic cross country voyages, SpiceRoads adventures are for anyone who believes what we always have… That nothing good ever happened inside a comfort zone. That immersing yourself in different cultures teaches you things you would never learn in a textbook. That you get out of life precisely what you put in. And that traveling isn't just about seeing the world, it's about changing how you see it.
SpiceRoads Cycling videos
- Bike and Hike Wild Madagascar
- Authentic Morocco by Bicycle
- Mountain Biking Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- North Thailand by Road Bike
- Macedonia Mountain Bike Odyssey
- Show more...
- Bali Mountain Bike Adventure
- Bicycling Bangkok to Phuket
- Cycling Vietnam's Central Coast
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Why travel by bike?
Riding in a charter bus or mini-van from attraction, to attraction, to accommodation doesn't give you much of a sense of the culture that you're spending your money to experience! You experience much more from the seat of a bike, traveling slowly and getting time to absorb the sights and sounds of the area. Our bike tours utilize smaller local roads, giving you a safe cycling environment and the perfect way to have authentic cultural experiences and local encounters. SpiceRoads tours encompass a range of difficulty to suit riders of all backgrounds and experience levels. Even if you haven't cycled much before, you'll love experiencing the world by bike!
On all our tours we maintain a high standard of service and attention to detail. Through meticulous itinerary planning, careful preparation, thorough staff training and attention to our clients needs, we deliver a comfortable, safe, fun and enriching travel experience. Here's a few more reasons why you won't get a SpiceRoads quality trip anywhere else:
Friendly Local Guides
Our guides are veteran bikers and extremely knowledgeable about their culture. They ensure everything runs smoothly so you can enjoy a trouble-free journey with no worries about logistics and timetables. Being introduced to his or her local area will be one of the highlights of your trip!
Most of our tours have full vehicle support, with a mini-van following, carrying plenty of refueling snacks and drinks. If you're feeling tired, you can always hop in the van for a much needed break!
Food, Glorious Food
Food is a serious business while cycling, and at SpiceRoads we approach our choice of eateries with true reverence. Most meals are included and we strive to feature local cuisines. We eat family style, which means sharing a number of delicious dishes, so that the meal is an authentic feast worthy of enterprising cyclists.
For all our tours we use well-known makes for mountain, hybrid, or road bikes (depending on the tour). Our accommodation prioritizes a comfortable night after a day in the saddle, at 3-4 star venues with local flair.
We passionately believe that sustainable ethical tourism is necessary to help local communities by providing income, positive cultural exchanges and an incentive to protect the natural environment. We were the first organization to pledge Elephant Friendly travel (meaning absolutely no elephant rides) with the World Animal Protection Fund, and we frequently run charity rides to raise funds and give back to Thai communities in need.
We are confident that we offer the best value for a your cycling adventure. SpiceRoads offers exceptional service and high quality accommodation at prices well below our competitors, and a higher standard of service than any other tour company in our price range.
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare SpiceRoads Cyclingvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Oasis Overlandvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Bamba Experiencevs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Mosaic Adventurevs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Sundowners Overlandvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Vodkatrainvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Bus2Alpsvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Travel Talkvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Nomadic Toursvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs Euro Khmer Voyagesvs
SpiceRoads Cycling vs No Roads Expeditions