- Over 130 tours in 30 countries
- Experienced local guides
- Unique and authentic travel style
- Quality bikes, gear, and accommodation
We believe there's no better way to see the world than by bicycle. Because travel is about the journey and everything it encompasses, never just the destination. Experiencing the moment and place intensely, not chasing the next must-see sight. Discovering new things ...
We believe there's no better way to see the world than by bicycle. Because travel is about the journey and everything it encompasses, never just the destination. Experiencing the moment and place intensely, not chasing the next must-see sight. Discovering new things about the world, and yourself. Then returning home with experiences that remind you of what it means to be alive. Since 1995 we've been sharing our passion for travelling by bicycle. Curating extraordinary cycle adventures in over 30 countries that give you the opportunity to get up close and personal with remarkable cultures, characters and landscapes in a way that no ordinary tour could. We offer rides all over the world, on every type of terrain, for all ages and experience. From classic tours to epic cross country voyages, SpiceRoads adventures are for anyone who believes what we always have…That nothing good ever happened inside a comfort zone. That immersing yourself in different cultures teaches you things you would never learn in a textbook. That you get out of life precisely what you put in. And that traveling isn't just about seeing the world, it's about changing how you see it.Read more
24 SpiceRoads Cycling Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- JohnRoad Biking from Saigon to Angkor5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019I love cycling! Vietnam is great for both road and mountain biking but I think Cambodia is best for mountain biking.
- KTKirstenRemote Vietnam and Laos by Bike5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2019Great tour travelling through northern Vietnam and Laos. Interesting to watch life outside of the big cities
- JHJohnBiking Hanoi to Luang Prabang5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 2, 2018A memorable bike ride that took us away from the everyday. There is not one aspect I could fault.
- JjamesKyushu Onsen to Onsen5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2018More then we expected. First day was a little more challenging then I expected but all worked out great. Great Food. Great guides. Unbelievable accomodations.
- MFMichaelHighlights of Hokkaido5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 18, 2018I had a fantastic time. Good guides, good roads, fantastic food, good to average hotels, good scenery, a grate ride.
SpiceRoads Cycling Tours
About SpiceRoads Cycling
SpiceRoads Cycling videos
- Bike and Hike Wild Madagascar
- Authentic Morocco by Bicycle
- Mountain Biking Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- North Thailand by Road Bike
- Macedonia Mountain Bike Odyssey
- Show more...
- Bali Mountain Bike Adventure
- Bicycling Bangkok to Phuket
- Cycling Vietnam's Central Coast
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents Cycling Through Hoi An
- TourRadar presents The Dambulla Cave Temple
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
Why travel by bike?
Friendly Local Guides
Food, Glorious Food
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!