“This was an exceptional tour with quite a difference! I am a 59 year old female from Australia, and I was travelling alone. I had not seen this region in Italy before and was looking for a tour to join. This was the only tour available during the dates I ...“
- Special focus on Italian highlights
- Deep knowledge of Malta and Sicily
- Off-the beaten track itineraries in historical residences
- Refined restaurants and accommodation solutions.
Soleto Travel, is a tour operator active from 2014, based in the island of Malta providing a wide range of touristic services in the maltese islands and Italy. Our team formed by friendly and dynamic staff includes: English, Italian, Spanish speaking staff, all well ...
Soleto Travel, is a tour operator active from 2014, based in the island of Malta providing a wide range of touristic services in the maltese islands and Italy. Our team formed by friendly and dynamic staff includes: English, Italian, Spanish speaking staff, all well skilled in the tourism industry. Soleto Travel is a new concept of travel, paying attention to details offering high-end services and giving full support 24/7 to all our clients. Reliability on service, efficiency and personalisation are our strong points.Read more
10 Soleto Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- VickiTour of Sicily from Palermo to Palermo4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 11, 2018Placido's knowledge of history and that he was able to deal well with a group of people who spoke four different languages .
- CGClara3.5 - GoodWritten on March 19, 2018Not really, since I didn't know who was guiding tours. Hotels were not centrally located, so I took taxi in Rome since I was afraid to ride metro by myself. Tim…Read moreSoleto Travel commented on this reviewHi Clara, We take note of the time schedule not clear enough and we will do our best to fix that issue. The Hotel Gambrinus in Rome is not inside the no car zone, but for the city standard is considered still semi-center since it's 1.5 km from Piazza Barberini and Quirinale, walking distance from Villa Borghese. We are really sad to know that our efforts have not been appreciated. Since the airport transfer on arrival was provided even if the flight was 3 hours in late..and the transfer on departure ( not included ) has been arranged 1 day before, free of charge.. In any case thanks for your review. Regards.
- BGBiancaCharming South - Rome,Capri and Sorrento4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 17, 2018Mum and I had a great trip. We were a bit shocked to see we and one other person were the only ones on the trip however we still had a really good time. The pla…Read moreSoleto Travel commented on this reviewHi Bianca, Thanks, for your review. I'm glad to know you enjoyed our tour. It was a pleasure to have you and your mother as our guests.
Soleto Travel Tours
About Soleto Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!