“This tour was very easy to set up through just a few online clicks. The information I received was clear and concise and everything worked according to plan. The TourRadar and Soleto Travel team were extremely responsive and helpful with questions. My l...“
- Special focus on Italian highlights
- Deep knowledge of Malta and Sicily
- Off-the beaten track itineraries in historical residences
- Refined restaurants and accommodation solutions.
Soleto Travel, is a tour operator active from 2014, based in the island of Malta providing a wide range of touristic services in the maltese islands and Italy. Our team formed by friendly and dynamic staff includes: English, Italian, Spanish speaking staff, all well ...
Soleto Travel, is a tour operator active from 2014, based in the island of Malta providing a wide range of touristic services in the maltese islands and Italy. Our team formed by friendly and dynamic staff includes: English, Italian, Spanish speaking staff, all well skilled in the tourism industry. Soleto Travel is a new concept of travel, paying attention to details offering high-end services and giving full support 24/7 to all our clients. Reliability on service, efficiency and personalisation are our strong points.Read more
19 Soleto Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CCChristineTaste of Salento -Authentic Culinary Experience5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 9, 2018Their local knowledge of the area, produce and the services
- AAnonymousTour of Sicily from Palermo to Palermo3.0 - AverageWritten on June 1, 2018The organisation was poor. We should have had more accurate and more timely information from the start (including from you). In Catania we were booked into th…Read moreSoleto Travel commented on this reviewDear Mrs ......( would be helpfull to know the name of the traveler) We're terribly sorry to read from your email that something did not get well! You should have told immediately to our guide so that we can tempestively help you to solve the problems. Concerning the information about the tour, our documents are pretty complete... what was missed? The HOtel in Palermo was the 4* Federico II as indicated on the travel documents. As indicated in the program, we work with 2 different hotels in each city and it happens that the group has to be divided according to the spoken languages, to offer our customers a better service. The 4* Hotel Nettuno is a good one, near the most elegant street of Catania and in front of the sea. It is preferred from most of our clients for its special position... we're really sorry you did not like it! Hopefully you had 2 good guides and if I well understood you enjoyed both the tour as well as Sicilian beauties! What a pity you did not communicate us immediately (you had our emergenc phone number on the travel documents) the problems you had in Hotel Nettuno... ! In any case, we thank you for your feedback: this will help us to improve our services. Best Regards, Omar Gubernati - Director for Soleto Travel Ltd
- VeronicaNew Year's in Sicily - 8 days Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 27, 2018We really enjoyed !!! Thank you !!!
- VeronicaTour of Sicily from Palermo to Palermo5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 27, 2018Molto bene!!! Grazie mille!!!
- EJElyWonders of Tuscany with CinqueTerre and Amalfi Coast- from Rome3.0 - AverageWritten on May 25, 2018The whole tour was composed of several tours from another tour operator. Soleto just combined the tours and arranged a one night accommodation in Rome. It was n…Read more
- StuartTour of Sicily from Palermo to Palermo3.5 - GoodWritten on May 24, 2018The tour was very well organised and the places we went to were amazing. The English speaking group was quite small and we all got along really well. Food was f…Read moreSoleto Travel commented on this reviewDear Sir, thanks for your review, I sincerely regret for your negative experience on our tour and we really apologise for the the inconveniences caused by the guide Maria Rosa. Regards, Director - Soleto Travel Ltd
Soleto Travel Tours
About Soleto Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!