- Established tour operator in South America
- Small group Experiences, no more than 15 people
- Creative ideas & Personalized attention
- Professional, knowledgeable and friendly guides
Signature Tours is a Tour Operator in South America oriented to clients who expects the maximum comfort and a personalized attention. Our company is the most experienced in the management of individuals or small groups in the travel market, satisfying the needs of th...
Signature Tours is a Tour Operator in South America oriented to clients who expects the maximum comfort and a personalized attention. Our company is the most experienced in the management of individuals or small groups in the travel market, satisfying the needs of the most demanding clients from all over the world with more than 15 years of experience.Read more
182 Signature Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- CCharlyT8 - Days Unique experience in Easter Island & Chilean Patagonia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2020A very nice experience. They sent me a voucher with all the details of what the day to day would be like. Everything very organized. I recommend them. …Read more
- MMMiguel8 - Days Unique experience in Easter Island & Chilean Patagonia2.0 - Rather poorWritten on March 18, 2020The Easter island bit was disappointing. Didn’t include flights nor entrance fees for such an expensive package. Also on the one full day tour I wasn’t picked u…Read moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewGood afternoon Miguel. Thank you for feedback. We appreciate your time and your comments regarding the tour and I'm really sorry if you are not satisfied with the program offered especially as we were in contact by whatsapp and we have given attention to your case. The internal air tickets and entrance fee to Easter Island are not included in the tour prices; both item are mentioned in the plattform. I have also mentioned it in the voucher itinerary. At the time you started the trip, the excursions were normally operational in both destinations. Through the plattform I have informed about the Covid-19 crisis and the cancellation of some flights. As the 2nd part of the tour was cancelled, we have proceed with the corresponding refund. Best regards Marilda
- DBDanteSantiago & Buenos Aires Highlights - 7 days4.0 - GoodWritten on March 13, 2020Staff were professional and courteous.
- TCtony3- days Iguazu Falls, Argentinean & Brazilian Side5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 3, 2020excellent with good services and cost that we paid for
- LLuciBlet4 - Days Discovery the Best of Ecuador Northern Highlights!!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 13, 2020I fell in love with the country. I think the word that describes everything I lived is: EXCELLENT. I would do it 1 and 1000 times more-
- JJohnLemerdSemi Private & Guided Tour from Salta to Mendoza, driving through Route #405.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 13, 2020It was an amaizing trip. Incredible, super recommended.You can visit magnificent places with this tour. I have an incredible memory of all the luagres I…Read more
- EPEdwin4-Days Discovery @ San pedro de Atacama4.0 - GoodWritten on February 12, 2020Great sites but roads are really rough getting there. The roughest and longest trip was to see the Tatio geysers.Signature Tours commented on this reviewThank you Edwin for your time and comments. Tatio Geysers are unmissable spot to be visited in the Atacama Desert!
- CCarolineFreyUnique Amazon Sustaintable Comunities Encounter in Ecuador with meals included!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 3, 2020Loved the lodge and the community, you should try the chontacuros!Signature Tours commented on this reviewthanks for sharing your comment! we really apreciate it! looking forward seeing you again in these latitudes! all the best Gabriela
Signature Tours Tours
- 4-Days Discovery @ San pedro de Atacama 4 daysStarts San Pedro De AtacamaEnds San Pedro De Atacama$950
- 4-Days Discovery Puerto Natales & Torres del Paine 4 daysStarts Punta ArenasEnds Punta Arenas$870
- 9 days Experience the Best of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls & Rio de Janeiro 9 daysStarts Buenos AiresEnds Rio de Janeiro$1,150
About Signature Tours
Signature Tours videos
- Iguazu Unique Experience
- Amazing Buenos Aires!
- Unique Lakes Region!
- Trekking to Laguna Esmeralda in USH
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!