Shamrocker Adventures Guides
- Award Winning 3-7 Day Tours of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Passionate, Local Irish Guides
- Voted No.1 multi-day tour experience in the world by 2019 Travellers TripAdvisor Awards
- Book & Go Guarantee
Many years ago, in a time before smartphones, Instagram and Game of Thrones, an Irish tour company was born in the city of Dublin. We were small, but our dreams were mighty! The world has evolved mahoosively since then, but we’ve stuck to our roots. We’re ridiculousl...
Many years ago, in a time before smartphones, Instagram and Game of Thrones, an Irish tour company was born in the city of Dublin. We were small, but our dreams were mighty! The world has evolved mahoosively since then, but we’ve stuck to our roots. We’re ridiculously proud of our home, and we love showing it off. Authentic, local experiences are what we do best; whether you’re standing on a cliff top, or being spun around the pub dancefloor; we’ll probably do the spinning! These are the things that will never change. Shamrocker Adventures - taking budget travellers on epic tours of Ireland since 1999. Ireland has that special something you can’t quite put your finger on. It’s in our stories and songs, our coastline and countryside. It can be felt in the traditional pubs, and heard in the sexiest of accents. Oh, and don’t forget the famous Irish charm. We supply all of the above – and then some. There’s nowhere like Ireland, and we’re here to prove it.Read more
158 Shamrocker Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 2 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- XCXiaomuCeltic Rocker incl. accom.4.0 - GoodWritten on November 13, 2019Emma and Dougy are the best .
- CWChristineSouthern Rocker incl. accom.2.0 - Rather poorWritten on November 12, 2019Have a better better tour guide. You also told me the hostels would be 5 room female dorms when in fact it was 12 room mixed dorm
- ARAlonikaCeltic Rocker incl. accom.4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 9, 2019Emma and Dave were such fun guides on our tour!
- IngridAll Ireland Rocker (Private Room)4.0 - GoodWritten on November 7, 2019I loved everything about this tour! Kevin was an awesome and fun guide who had plenty of knowledge to share. I would definitely recommend this tour to my friend…Read more
- JWJamesCeltic Rocker incl. accom.2.5 - AverageWritten on October 29, 2019I was not happy with the accommodation they put us middle-aged couples with six 20-year-old girls which did not work. We had to pay for another accommodation a …Read more
- MWMaryCeltic Rocker incl. accom.4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2019Emma and Kevin were excellent fun and their knowledge was amazing. Having a guide like them certainly made the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to fri…Read more
- RJRaduAll Ireland Rocker incl. accom.3.5 - GoodWritten on October 27, 2019Great tour with the perfect mix of activity and time to wonder. Helpful, young, and funny guide made it even more enjoyable; and the driver took it to the next …Read more
- Bethany EloiseSouthern Rocker incl. accom.4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 2, 2019The best way to see Ireland in 3 days. Gemma was a fabulous guide who also made us feel well looked after, as was Jim our bus driver. Tips: Don't miss Blarney C…Read more
- DGDeloresAll Ireland Rocker (Private Room)4.0 - GoodWritten on October 2, 2019My first tour and the weather was fantastic so what more can I say! I was very pleased!
- JSjodieSouthern Rocker (Private Room)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2019The tour was so enjoyable with heaps of information... Kevin made the tour heaps of fun for everyone... We saw so much in the three days without being rushed at…Read more
About Shamrocker Adventures
Shamrocker Adventures videos
- Shamrocker Adventures St Patrick's Day Video
- Shamrocker Intro
- Shamrocker Adventure
Why Shamrocker Adventures
All That Ireland Has To Offer
100% Irish Guides
Shamrocker Adventures Benefits
Authentic, Local Experinces
Details Taken Care Of
Shamrocker Adventures Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Shamrocker Adventures Photos
Shamrocker Adventures Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you offer student discounts?
Yes, Shamrocker Adventures do allow discounts if you hold an ISIC, ISE or ITIC card. Please notify your Travel Expert at the time of booking so that your discount can be applied. You will also need to be able to show your relevant card upon checking-in.
Is tipping compulsory on the tour?
Tipping is not included in your tour cost as it is completely optional. If you feel your guide and crew went above and beyond to make your trip special, tipping would be greatly appreciated.
Is it possible to store any excess luggage while I am on tour?
Shamrocker Adventures do not have luggage storage facilities, but these may be available at the hostel. Some train stations also have secure storage facilities.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
Shamrocker Adventures allows each passenger to have one main piece of baggage with the total weight being no more than 44lbs/20kgs. You will find that the majority of tours have a 20kg luggage limit per person, as this provides luggage room on the transport for all travellers in the group. In addition, you can bring one daypack onboard the transport but you must be able to carry this around with you.
Is it possible to travel with friends if booking is done separately?
Since there are sometimes more than one departure per day, it is not guaranteed that friends will be on the same bus if bookings are made separately. Please contact your Travel Expert so that we can ensure that you and your friends can travel together.
Do you have any solo travellers on your tours?
Yes, while there are couples and friends travelling together, every tour has plenty of solo travellers.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
Loads! Shamrocker Adventures plans to get you out and about, stretch your legs and breathe in the sweet Irish air and actually experience the country you’re in. Embark on walks, explore old ruins and ancient sites, recount local myths, or listen to a few tales about Ireland’s rich history.
Are there any age restrictions?
Unfortunately, Shamrocker Adventures are unable to carry children under 5 years old and anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There is no maximum age restriction, so if you are young-at-heart or have a sense of adventure, then Shamrocker Adventures would love to have you!
What is the departure and arrival time of the tour?
Check-in for all our tours is at 8.15am at the Shamrocker Adventures office. Tours will usually return to the office around 5.30pm.
Do travellers need to bring a sleeping bag or towel?
All hostels provide linen but it is a good idea to bring a towel although some hostels do rent them. A sleeping bag is not required.