“Our time at Selina Jaco was amazing. The accommodations were very comfortable, the hostel was lively and the food was outstanding. Our surf instruction was perfect and helped us newbies stand on the board and surf alone, he was flexible and a great teacher...“
- The place to stay, work, explore, and meet.
- Nomadic lifestyle for the global traveller.
- Where adventure meets workation.
- A safe haven for yogis, surfers, wanderers, foodies, thinkers, creative, free spirits, and tree huggers alike.
Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, the Caribbean and, soon, the globe. An entire ecosystem that enables travellers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escap...
Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, the Caribbean and, soon, the globe. An entire ecosystem that enables travellers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from tours and experiences, accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programmes and leisure activities. Selina, the ecosystem for nomades, is the new way of neighborhood life for those who have decided not to live in a fixed place.Read more
14 Selina Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- Kat6 Days JACO Surf Camps Lessons by Selina Surf Club5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 28, 2019We had a wonderful time at Selina Jaco learning how to surf! The team at Selina really made the trip. Their instructors had a great way of teaching and we were …Read more
- OCOkja6 Days Surf & Fitness at Jaco2.0 - Rather poorWritten on October 25, 2019The package offered 4 Surfing classes and daily activity. Didn't have any daily activity. I have 11 meals in the package. However, I was only have limited menu …Read moreSelina commented on this reviewHi Okja Choi, we are really sorry your experience was not as you expected. Concerning the daily activities we try to vary them during the week (games night, salsa night or cooking night for example) - we are sorry they were not of your taste, and will definitely take your comments to improve them. As for the menu, for the surf camps they vary a little from the regular one. Same here, we will take into consideration your comment, to improve this. We hope we can see you back in a Selina some time around Latin America or Europe!
- Marcin8 Days Surf Lesson at Ericeira5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 25, 2019Loved my stay here. I'll definitely visit other Selinas around the world!
- Monica6 Days JACO Surf Camps Work & Surf by Selina Surf Club5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 11, 2019Our time at Selina Jaco was amazing. The accommodations were very comfortable, the hostel was lively and the food was outstanding. Our surf instruction was perf…Read moreSelina commented on this reviewHi Monica! Thank you very much for your kind review. We are more than glad that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. Please let us know when you are traveling again and we will help you with everything they need. Cheers!
- DDamien8 Days JACO Surf Camps Lessons by Selina Surf Club5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 10, 2019Very nice place front to the beachSelina commented on this reviewHI Damien! Thank you so much for your review. We hope to host again in any of your trips. Cheers!
- A6 Days JACO Surf Camps Surf & Yoga by Selina Surf Club5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 2, 2019WE had a great experience at Jaco Selina and Puerto ViejoSelina commented on this reviewHi! Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot. We hope that you can consider Selina again for any future travel opportunity you may have. Cheers!
- Micha6 Days Bocas Surf Camps Lessons by Selina Surf Club3.0 - AverageWritten on February 20, 2019They wanted charge me more money than the normal surflessen.
- CCarlaRichardson6 Days Surf Lesson at Tamarindo5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 5, 2019Incredible experience at Tamarindo! Stayed in a deluxe room and it was incredible. Super cool people and was incredible surf!
- NNiklasRiecken6 Days Surf Lesson at Tamarindo5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 31, 2019really awesome surfcampSelina commented on this reviewHi Niklas! Thanks for you great review! We appreciate your kind comments and will continue to provide this service that helped us fulfill your expectations. We kindly request you to consider us for any future travel opportunities. Cheers!
- UUgo8 Days Surf Guiding at Santa Teresa5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 30, 2019Amazing experience overall. Would do it again any daySelina commented on this reviewHi Ugo! Thank you very much for your great feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed the time you shared with us. We will love that you cwill consider us for any future travel opportunity that you might have. Cheers!
- Selina Surf Camps
- This Is Us, Selina Jaco
- This Is Us, Selina Bocas
- This Is Us - Playa Venao
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
When do the surf lesson's start?
The surf lessons usually start the day after check-in.
Does the surf lesson's package include the surfing equipment?
Yes, the surfing lessons package includes the surfing gear needed for the lessons. You can also use it during your free time in the afternoon!
Do you have transport from the airport?
Yes, we have shuttles and private transport with schedules.
Pricing will depend on which airport and location you are heading to.
What is the maximum number of students per instructor in a surf lesson?
We have a max of 4 students per instructor, but in most cases we only 2 or 3 - it depends on the demand.