- The place to stay, work, explore, and meet.
- Nomadic lifestyle for the global traveller.
- Where adventure meets workation.
- A safe haven for yogis, surfers, wanderers, foodies, thinkers, creative, free spirits, and tree huggers alike.
Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, the Caribbean and, soon, the globe. An entire ecosystem that enables travellers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escap...
Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, the Caribbean and, soon, the globe. An entire ecosystem that enables travellers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from tours and experiences, accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programmes and leisure activities. Selina, the ecosystem for nomades, is the new way of neighborhood life for those who have decided not to live in a fixed place.Read more
2 Selina Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- DDaniel5 Days TAMARINDO Surf Camps Guiding by Selina Surf Club5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 26, 2018Amazing surf camp in Selina Tamarindo! The surf guide was great and super helpful, it was my first time surfing and I stood on the board many times! I definitel…Read more
- A7 Days JACO Surf Camps Guiding by Selina Surf Club5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 3, 2018Great tour with Selina!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
When do the surf lesson's start?
The surf lessons usually start the day after check-in.
Does the surf lesson's package include the surfing equipment?
Yes, the surfing lessons package includes the surfing gear needed for the lessons. You can also use it during your free time in the afternoon!
Do you have transport from the airport?
Yes, we have shuttles and private transport with schedules.
Pricing will depend on which airport and location you are heading to.
What is the maximum number of students per instructor in a surf lesson?
We have a max of 4 students per instructor, but in most cases we only 2 or 3 - it depends on the demand.