Released into the Russian waters in 2013, Scenic Tsar has 112 seats available in its 56 cabins and no less than 71 crew members ready to provide the best services at any time, be it day or night. Impeccable touches will be found both inside and outside of this luxurious sailing vessel, along with a friendly intimate atmosphere paired with refined amenities.
- Elevator service
- Kitchen amenities
- Dining area
- Lounge area & bar with panoramic views
- Wellness services
- Hair salon
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal safe located in all cabins
- Minibar placed in every room
Staterooms / Suites
- Royal Panorama Suite RS - 31m2 /334 sq. ft.
- Royal Suite R - 28m2 /300 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Balcony Suite PA, P - 22m2 /236 sq. ft.
- Balcony Suite BA, BB, B- 20m2 /215 sq. ft.
- Standard Suite E - 15m2/160 sq. ft.
- Located on the Volga deck
- The largest type of suit on this ship
- Large bedroom with queen size Scenic Slumber Bed and Egyptian cotton linens
- Outdoor balcony
- Lounge area
- Luxurious bathroom with L’Occitane luxury products
- Personal safe
- Private chauffeur service
- 100 euros voucher to use for wellness services
Scenic Tsar Tours
- Jewels of Russia 2018 (Start Moscow, End St Petersburg) 15 daysStarts St PetersburgEnds Moscow$0
- Jewels of Russia with Spectacular Scandinavia 2019 29 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Moscow$0
- Jewels of Russia with Berlin & the Baltic States 2018 (Start Berlin, End Moscow) 27 daysStarts BerlinEnds Moscow$0
- Jewels of Russia with Copenhagen 18 daysStarts CopenhagenEnds Moscow$0
- Jewels of Russia with Berlin & the Baltic States 2018 27 daysStarts MoscowEnds Berlin$0
- Imperial Russia 2018 (Start Moscow, End Stalingrad (Volgograd)) 15 daysStarts MoscowEnds Volgograd$0
- Jewels of Russia with Spectacular Scandinavia 2018 (Start Moscow, End Copenhagen) 29 daysStarts MoscowEnds Copenhagen$0
- Imperial Russia with St. Petersburg 2018 18 daysStarts St PetersburgEnds Volgograd$0