Not only is the Scenic Gem the most spacious sailing vessel one can find on the Seine River, but it is also one of the most modern ships in Europe. Due to the latest technologies and a unique design, Scenic Gem can easily pass through the Honfleur port. Built in 2014, it can carry up to 128 passengers in its 64 cabins in addition to the 44 crew members onboard to ensure optimum comfort for you at every turn.
- Spacious sundeck
- 3 main decks including a panorama deck
- Outdoor terrace
- Lounge area with bar
- Souvenir shop
- Elevator service
- Gym area
- Restaurant with luxurious kitchen amenities
- Large exquisite dining area
- Track destined for walks
- Butler service
- Diverse menu options
- Complimentary drinks available at any time
Staterooms / Suites
- Royal Balcony Suite R - 28m2/305 sq. ft.
- Royal One-Bedroom Suite RP - 42m2/455 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Balcony Suite PD, BD - 21m2/225 sq. ft.
- Balcony Suite PA,P,C,BA,B- 19m2/205 sq. ft.
- Standard Suite E, D - 15m2/160 sq. ft.
- Outdoor balcony with Sun Lounge system
- Located on the Diamond deck
- Spacious bedroom with TV
- Separate lounge area
- Private bathroom with luxurious amenities
- Bathtub and shower
- Vanity basin
Scenic Gem Tours
- France & Douro Masterpiece (from Paris to Porto) 31 daysStarts ParisEnds Porto$24,736
- Gems of the Seine & Beautiful Bordeaux (from Paris to Bordeaux) 21 daysStarts ParisEnds Bordeaux$11,788
- Gems of the Seine & Unforgettable Douro with Madrid (from Paris to Madrid) 24 daysStarts ParisEnds Madrid$15,000
- Gems of the Seine & Unforgettable Douro (from Paris to Porto) 21 daysStarts ParisEnds Porto$13,440
- Normandy & Gems of the Seine (from Paris to Paris) 11 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$5,943
- Gems of the Seine & South of France (from Paris to Nice) 23 daysStarts ParisEnds Nice$0
- Gems of the Seine & Jewels of Europe (from Paris to Budapest) 25 daysStarts ParisEnds Budapest$13,139