“We came just only two typical Asian ladies who occasionally hike (we are not so serious hiker - but we love nature and local culture). And Mr Dipendra before, during and after our trip sending his best team, the most dedicated guide with tonnes of experien...“
- Reasonable Prices & quality Service
- Cultural tours and Adventure Holidays
- Friendly and flexible in Program
- Offering a Personalized Experience For Every Client
- Very Flexibility with Program
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition is a Customer Oriented local based Trekking Company in Kathmandu. We are organizing all kinds of Trekking in Nepal including most popular trekking trails such as Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Langtang Valley Trek, Annapurna C...
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition is a Customer Oriented local based Trekking Company in Kathmandu. We are organizing all kinds of Trekking in Nepal including most popular trekking trails such as Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Langtang Valley Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek and Many more. Trekking Company is established with an full of energy to provide Qualitative service with full of safety and care to all our travelers from around the world. Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd is established by Nepalese Himalayan experts with having more than decades of Experience on the field of Nepalese Trekking and Tours Business. Through which we are organizing different outdoor adventure trips – Trekking in Nepal, WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK YOUR TRIP WITH US: 1. We are offering Great Trips with Affordable Price 2. Your Safety is our main Concern 3. We have Experienced, Friendly and Helpful English Speaking Sherpa Guides. All Guides are well informed and they are trained First Aid 4. We are Fully Government and Tourism Authorized Company 5. Our Prices are affordable , but We do not compromise on Quality Service 6. We are very flexible to our Clients and Our clients Satisfaction is our main Goal 7. We do have 100 % trip successes records with full of Safety 8. We do have Good Partnership with Foreign Travel Partners 9. We have been owning Excellence of Certificate by TripAdvisor. Our Reviews are honest shared by Our Clients Scenic Nepal Treks is a locally authorized Nepal Government and Nepal Tourism Board. Same wise we are also affiliated with Trekking Agency Association of Nepal ( TAAN) and Mountaineering Association of Nepal,Read more
71 Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- RccyAmazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- An Experience of lifetime4.0 - GoodWritten on December 3, 2019It was amazing trekking trip in my life. Unbelievable i was at Everest basw camp. Although very tough, lack of oxygen and mountain sickness but finally we did i…Read more
- SzeAnnapurna Base Camp Trek - Best Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 18, 2019Had great experienced with this tour agency. Worth the price and the adventure
- SSheilaEverest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2019This trek was something on my bucket list for 20 + years, and I was not disappointed. The views, the weather, the lodging, the guide and porter, everything was …Read more
- TTonyAnnapurna Base Camp Trek - Best Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2019It is a great experience to go Nepal with Scenic Nepal. Mr. Dipendra always provide us useful information. My trekking guide is Mr. Shankar. He is very he…Read more
- NKNataliaAnnapurna Base Camp Trek in Nepal - 14 Days/ Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 7, 2019I met Rajan and initially he was very quiet. Despite this, we soon hit it off. He explained each stage of the journey to me, always checked I was ok and had eno…Read more
- SShamalaAmazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- An Experience of lifetime5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 21, 2019Scenic Nepal team is simply super awesome! Very friendly team with great experienced guides who made our trip a joyful one! Will definitely choose them for more…Read more
- EElvinBenjaminAmazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- An Experience of lifetime5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 21, 2019The tour itinerary was executed perfectly. The safety of the members was prioritised throughout and monitored closely. This resulted in 100% of the members comp…Read more
- VivienEverest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 16, 2019I did my Everest base camp trek with my friends , group of 19 people. It was an amazing experience that I never had before. We had 10 porters and 2 guides as pr…Read moreScenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd commented on this reviewHello Viven, Many Thanks for your great reviews here. It was our pleasured to organize trekking for you and your group. We hope to see you again in Nepal very soon. Thank you!
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Tours
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek in Nepal - 14 Days/ Trekking in Nepal 14 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$978
- Amazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- An Experience of lifetime 12 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,269
- Everest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal 17 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,563
About Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd videos
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek -14 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal
- Everest Base camp Trek in Nepal - 14 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek- an Experience of Lifetime
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Photos
Popular for Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need travel insurance?
Yes, travel insurance is a requirement for all TourRadar tours. Please make sure that your insurance covers Emergency Evocations and Hospital, as all Scenic Treks tours take place on a mountain and in case of an emergency, an ambulance helicopter will be called.
How do I avoid altitude sickness?
To minimise your chances of having altitude sickness, we recommend that you stay hydrated, walk slowly and do not skip the acclimatisation day. Please consult your doctor before your tour commences, if you are concerned with the altitude.
Is tipping included?
Tipping is not included in the tour prices as it is not compulsory. However, due to tipping being a custom in Nepal, your porter and guide will expect a tip. You are free to give them whatever amount that you feel comfortable with in regards to the quality of services they had provided throughout the trek. Tipping is seen as a token of appreciation and would be gratefully received.
Is there any Wi-Fi available?
Although the signal is weak, Wi-Fi is available at your accommodation for a small fee. You can expect to pay between US$3-$5 per device for unlimited Wi-Fi.
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
All of the prices on TourRadar are based on twin-share accommodation. Therefore, if you are travelling solo you will be matched with another solo traveller from your group of the same gender.
Alternatively, if you prefer the privacy of your own room you can purchase a single supplement. Please note that you are only required to pay the single supplement and “upgrade to your own room” if you are travelling solo and wish to have your own room. They are completely optional. Please note that this is subject to availability as there are a limited amount of rooms on the mountains.
Do you have a Past Passenger Discount?
If you have booked a Scenic Treks tour before, then you may be eligible for a discount. Please contact our Travel Experts for more information.
What sort of transport is used?
The transport used on these tours is modern, air-conditioned coaches with panoramic windows to snap a photo of those spectacular views!
What happens if I feel unwell?
General headaches and coughs are very normal when trekking in high altitudes. If you feel very unwell then you will have to stop your trek and make your way down to a lower altitude. A representative from Scenic Treks will assist you and keep in touch with your guide for the remainder for the tour.
Is it necessary to have an acclimation day?
Yes, Scenic Treks allows an acclimation day during the trek. This allows your body to adapt to the rising altitude and minimises altitude sickness. However, if you are concerned with the altitude, please consult your doctor before the tour commences.
Are there any charging facilities?
You can charge your phone, camera and gadgets at your accommodation for a small fee. The price generally ranges from US$3-$5 per device.