“It is a great experience to go Nepal with Scenic Nepal. Mr. Dipendra always provide us useful information. My trekking guide is Mr. Shankar. He is very helpful and prepare accommodation and meal for all the group members. He also told us many about h...“
- Reasonable Prices & quality Service
- Cultural tours and Adventure Holidays
- Friendly and flexible in Program
- Offering a Personalized Experience For Every Client
- Very Flexibility with Program
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition is a Customer Oriented local based Trekking Company in Kathmandu. We are organizing all kinds of Trekking in Nepal including most popular trekking trails such as Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Langtang Valley Trek, Annapurna C...
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition is a Customer Oriented local based Trekking Company in Kathmandu. We are organizing all kinds of Trekking in Nepal including most popular trekking trails such as Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Langtang Valley Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek and Many more. Trekking Company is established with an full of energy to provide Qualitative service with full of safety and care to all our travelers from around the world. Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd is established by Nepalese Himalayan experts with having more than decades of Experience on the field of Nepalese Trekking and Tours Business. Through which we are organizing different outdoor adventure trips – Trekking in Nepal, WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK YOUR TRIP WITH US: 1. We are offering Great Trips with Affordable Price 2. Your Safety is our main Concern 3. We have Experienced, Friendly and Helpful English Speaking Sherpa Guides. All Guides are well informed and they are trained First Aid 4. We are Fully Government and Tourism Authorized Company 5. Our Prices are affordable , but We do not compromise on Quality Service 6. We are very flexible to our Clients and Our clients Satisfaction is our main Goal 7. We do have 100 % trip successes records with full of Safety 8. We do have Good Partnership with Foreign Travel Partners 9. We have been owning Excellence of Certificate by TripAdvisor. Our Reviews are honest shared by Our Clients Scenic Nepal Treks is a locally authorized Nepal Government and Nepal Tourism Board. Same wise we are also affiliated with Trekking Agency Association of Nepal ( TAAN) and Mountaineering Association of Nepal,Read more
77 Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SBSaadounAmazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- Mount Everest Base Camp Hike5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 23, 2020From my first enquiry sent, I felt that I was dealing with an utterly professional company. Dipendra was extremely prompt in replying to all my questions. He la…Read moreScenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd commented on this reviewHello Saadoun, Greetings from Scenic Nepal Treks! Many thanks for sharing your Trip experience here on TR in spite of you busy daily routine. We are please to know that you had a great time in Nepal and enjoyed your Journey to Mount Everest Base Camp. Once again many thanks for giving us an opportunity to be your Trip organizer in Nepal! Hope to see you again for another adventure soon! Cheers! Dipendra
- EonelEverest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 20, 2020Definitely a must do and a trip of a lifetime.Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd commented on this reviewHi Eonel Thank you for doping your Thoughts about your Trek with Scenic Nepal Treks! Looking forward to see you again soon in near futures! Cheers!
- DebbieEverest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 19, 2020Do it!!! It was absolutely amazing, the guides are great, really kind and helpful and the scenery is so beautiful and stunning. DO train before you go, as a go…Read moreScenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd commented on this reviewHi Debbie! Greetings from Scenic Nepal Treks and Team! Thanks for sharing your Everest Base Camp trip experience with Scenic Nepal Treks here on TR. We are glad to know that you had a great time in Nepal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and hoping to see you again very soon in Nepal! Cheers!
- CCarolynEverest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 19, 2020Scenic Nepal were an amazing company that really looked after our group and made it such a memorable trip!Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd commented on this reviewHi Carolyn, Many thanks for your thoughts! It was so nice to have you in our Trip to Everest Base Camp! See you for another adventures! Cheers! Dipendra
- JJadeAmazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- Mount Everest Base Camp Hike5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2020Scenic Nepal is an outstanding company to use while visiting Nepal and for Everest base camp. Dipendra organized everything and could answer any question asked!…Read more
- GGeraldineAnnapurna Base Camp Trek - Best Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 18, 2019Do it! The company will take care of all your needs and give very clear explanation of what is needed! Just be physically and mentally prepared!
- RccyAmazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- Mount Everest Base Camp Hike4.0 - GoodWritten on December 3, 2019It was amazing trekking trip in my life. Unbelievable i was at Everest basw camp. Although very tough, lack of oxygen and mountain sickness but finally we did i…Read more
- SzeAnnapurna Base Camp Trek - Best Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 18, 2019Had great experienced with this tour agency. Worth the price and the adventure
- SSheilaEverest Base Camp Trek and Gokyo Lake - Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2019This trek was something on my bucket list for 20 + years, and I was not disappointed. The views, the weather, the lodging, the guide and porter, everything was …Read more
- TTonyAnnapurna Base Camp Trek - Best Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2019It is a great experience to go Nepal with Scenic Nepal. Mr. Dipendra always provide us useful information. My trekking guide is Mr. Shankar. He is very he…Read more
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Tours
- Mount Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal - An Experience of Lifetime 13 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,450
- Langtang Valley Trek in Nepal / Easy Trekking in Nepal 7 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$570
- Amazing Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal- Mount Everest Base Camp Hike 12 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,320
About Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd videos
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek -14 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal
- Everest Base camp Trek in Nepal - 14 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek- an Experience of Lifetime
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Photos
Popular for Scenic Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need travel insurance?
Yes, travel insurance is a requirement for all TourRadar tours. Please make sure that your insurance covers Emergency Evocations and Hospital, as all Scenic Treks tours take place on a mountain and in case of an emergency, an ambulance helicopter will be called.
How do I avoid altitude sickness?
To minimise your chances of having altitude sickness, we recommend that you stay hydrated, walk slowly and do not skip the acclimatisation day. Please consult your doctor before your tour commences, if you are concerned with the altitude.
Is tipping included?
Tipping is not included in the tour prices as it is not compulsory. However, due to tipping being a custom in Nepal, your porter and guide will expect a tip. You are free to give them whatever amount that you feel comfortable with in regards to the quality of services they had provided throughout the trek. Tipping is seen as a token of appreciation and would be gratefully received.
Is there any Wi-Fi available?
Although the signal is weak, Wi-Fi is available at your accommodation for a small fee. You can expect to pay between US$3-$5 per device for unlimited Wi-Fi.
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
All of the prices on TourRadar are based on twin-share accommodation. Therefore, if you are travelling solo you will be matched with another solo traveller from your group of the same gender.
Alternatively, if you prefer the privacy of your own room you can purchase a single supplement. Please note that you are only required to pay the single supplement and “upgrade to your own room” if you are travelling solo and wish to have your own room. They are completely optional. Please note that this is subject to availability as there are a limited amount of rooms on the mountains.
Do you have a Past Passenger Discount?
If you have booked a Scenic Treks tour before, then you may be eligible for a discount. Please contact our Travel Experts for more information.
What sort of transport is used?
The transport used on these tours is modern, air-conditioned coaches with panoramic windows to snap a photo of those spectacular views!
What happens if I feel unwell?
General headaches and coughs are very normal when trekking in high altitudes. If you feel very unwell then you will have to stop your trek and make your way down to a lower altitude. A representative from Scenic Treks will assist you and keep in touch with your guide for the remainder for the tour.
Is it necessary to have an acclimation day?
Yes, Scenic Treks allows an acclimation day during the trek. This allows your body to adapt to the rising altitude and minimises altitude sickness. However, if you are concerned with the altitude, please consult your doctor before the tour commences.
Are there any charging facilities?
You can charge your phone, camera and gadgets at your accommodation for a small fee. The price generally ranges from US$3-$5 per device.