- Feel our Freedom with very flexible, road trip style tours. We don’t ever rush our guests and take our time exploring our favourite routes in South Africa
- Breakfast and dinners are included as part of the experience as well as local craft making projects
- Our top 4 activities are included, so you won’t need to spend more money while on tour, unless you want to do lots more - and there are tons of activities to choose from in every place we visit - build your own tour as we go!
- Lot’s of free activities available every day - yoga, hiking, relaxing on the beach, reading in a hammock. Included is one tree for every ticket sold to offset all our carbon emissions.
The best way to learn about yourself and the world around you, is to travel and speak to people you meet on your trails and routes. Rock the Route and Pangea Trails combine a road trip approach "behind the curtains” with a focus on natural exploration, human int...
The best way to learn about yourself and the world around you, is to travel and speak to people you meet on your trails and routes. Rock the Route and Pangea Trails combine a road trip approach "behind the curtains” with a focus on natural exploration, human interaction, community upliftment through sustainable tourism, lot’s of freedom and flexibility and pure "joie de vivre". We love what we do, because we do what we love and want to invite you to be part of this journey in one of the most beautiful and real parts of the World - Southern Africa!Read more
Rock the Route ReviewsWrite a review
Rock the Route Tours
About Rock the Route
Rock the Route videos
- The 8 Day Discovery Road Trip
- The 21 Day South African Explorer Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Rock the Route Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!