The MS Tschaikowsky is a ship with western standard on the waterways of Russia - between the former tsar residences Moscow and St. Petersburg as well as on the Volga to the mouth into the Caspian Sea. Around 90 crew members take care of a maximum of 205 passengers on board.
All cabins face outwards, and feature large panorama windows that can be opened. Moreover they have individually adjustable air conditioning/heating, a safety deposit box, flat screen TV, hair dryer, shower/WC, radio and wardrobe. The suites on upper and boat deck are 18 m² in size, whilst junior suites on upper deck are 14 m² and standard cabins are 9 m².
The ship boasts a panoramic restaurant on the upper deck as well as two bars, a small library, conference room, and laundry service. The large sun deck is available for you to enjoy during your time on-board, as well as to peacefully admire the surrounding landscapes as they pass by. The ship provides medical care by having its own on-board doctor. On-board power sockets provide electricity at 220 volts with a two round pin (Europe) connection.
Staterooms / Suites
- Junior Suite
- Double Cabin Standard
MS Tschaikowsky Tours
- Cities of Tsars I 12 daysStarts MoscowEnds St Petersburg$1,597
- Cities of Tsars II 11 daysStarts St PetersburgEnds Moscow$1,711
- Cities of Tsars I 11 daysStarts MoscowEnds St Petersburg$1,237
- Cities of Tsars II 11 daysStarts St PetersburgEnds Moscow$1,237
- The vastnesses of Russia I 13 daysStarts MoscowEnds Astrakhan$0
- The vastnesses of Russia II 13 daysStarts AstrakhanEnds Moscow$1,575