MS Swiss Ruby
The MS Swiss Ruby, sailing under the Swiss flag, is distinguished by its luxurious interior. The winding Seine and its less well-known but no less charming tributary Oise are among the sailing areas of this extremely comfortable ship with a maximum of 88 passengers.
The 44 cabins all face outwards, and have space for a total of 88 guests. All cabins are 11.5 m² and are equipped with two beds, shower/WC, hair dryer, minibar, safe, TV, radio, and individually adjustable air conditioning. On the upper deck the Deluxe cabins have French balconies, and in the Standard cabins on the main deck the windows do not open. On the main deck the beds can be separated upon request.
This boat features a spacious restaurant, lounge with dance floor and panorama bar, a small on-board boutique, and a partially covered sun deck. The ship has free WiFi (subject to availability), is fully air-conditioned, and is non-smoking – smoking is only permitted on the sun deck.
- Spacious restaurant
- Lounge with dance floor
- Panorama bar
- Small on-board boutique
- Partially covered sun deck
- Free WiFi (subject to availability)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Non-smoking – smoking is only permitted on the sun deck
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin Upper Deck Deluxe 11.5 m²
- Cabin Main Deck Standard 11.5 m²
On the upper deck the cabins have French balconies.
- Two beds
- Hair dryer
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
MS Swiss Ruby Tours
- Castles & Water Lilies I (from Compiegne to Paris) 8 daysStarts CompiegneEnds Paris$0
- Castles & Water Lilies II (from Paris to Compiegne) 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Compiegne$0
- Enchanting Seine I 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$1,528
- Castles & Water Lilies II 8 daysStarts CompiegneEnds Paris$1,528
- Castles & Water Lilies I 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Compiegne$1,528