“We had an amazing week on the Regina tour. Food, accommodation, staff and excursions exceeded our expectations. We did not book all excursions as we enjoyed discovering some locations on our own and enjoyed the freedom to do this as we were often docked c...“
- Comfortable premium river cruise ships
- Highest quality standards in terms of performance and service
- Modern, future-oriented family-owned company
- Cruises between Portugal and Russia, and the North Sea and the Black Sea
Regina River Cruises is a brand of KLUG Touristik – the largest river cruises operator in Austria. Our extensive experience in organised tours means we know the most interesting routes and most enjoyable places. In 2018 we will have more than 10 ships in operation on...
Regina River Cruises is a brand of KLUG Touristik – the largest river cruises operator in Austria. Our extensive experience in organised tours means we know the most interesting routes and most enjoyable places. In 2018 we will have more than 10 ships in operation on the most beautiful rivers in Europe, such as the Danube, the Rhine/Main/Moselle, the Rhône/Saône, the Seine, the Meuse, and the Douro. Travel in exclusive comfort in our classically elegant river cruise ships, which meet the highest level of quality in service. Our guests value our incomparable level of on-board comfort, keeping the same room for the entirety of their trip and avoiding constant packing and unpacking as their floating hotel visits historic destinations, stunning landscapes and impressive architecture. Our on-board tour guides are always at your side, ready to offer help and advice. As we celebrate individuality, you have the choice to book a sightseeing package with our guide or book your own excursions in each destination. Alternatively, you are also welcome to go out and explore each city following your own route. A river cruise offers relaxation like nothing else, as well as an adventure you’ll remember for a lifetime.Read more
11 Regina River Cruises Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MMicheleMylerThe Rhine Gold II5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 21, 2018Well organised and relaxing cruise. Visited fantastic places.
- AEAlaaeldinThe Rhine Gold II5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 13, 2018Every thing was excellent that is all
- KSkennethThe beauty of the Danube / from Linz4.0 - GoodWritten on August 6, 2018Great value tour, friendly staff
Regina River Cruises Tours
About Regina River Cruises
Regina River Cruises video
Regina River Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus ProvenceSince spring 2017 onwards our newest vessel the 4*+ MS Amadeus Provence is going to reinforce the elegant AMADEUS Fleet. Just in time for… Read moreBuilt2017Crew40Length110 mWidth11,40 mSuites8Staterooms62Cruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- MS Amadeus ClassicThe AMADEUS Classic, which was completely renovated in 2013, offers passengers every imaginable comfort from the moment they embark, ensu… Read moreStaterooms68Built2001 (Renovation: 2016)RegistryGermanyGuests144Crew40Gross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hLength110 mDraft1,30 mWidth11,40 mSuites4Staterooms68RegistryGermanyGross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- MS Prinzessin SisiThe MS Princess Sisi is a true premium ship between the North Sea and the Black Sea. River cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Main, Meuse, Sche… Read moreBuilt2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Built2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Guests157Guests157Crew40Crew40Length111,24 mLength111,24 mWidth11,40 mWidth11,40 mStaterooms78Staterooms78Draft1,50 mDraft1,50 m
- MS Douro SpiritThe MS Douro Spirit travels the Douro valley in northern Portugal, lined with vineyards, and thus probably the 220 most beautiful river k… Read moreBuilt2011Guests122Crew30Length78 mWidth11,4 mSuites3Staterooms61
- MS Amadeus DiamondThe AMADEUS Diamond, which departs from Paris, travels exclusively along the Seine and allows guests to experience the charm of northern… Read moreBuilt2009 (Renovation: 2014)Guests146Crew40Length110 mWidth11,40 mSuites12Staterooms62RegistryGermanyGross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- MS Swiss RubyThe MS Swiss Ruby, sailing under the Swiss flag, is distinguished by its luxurious interior. The winding Seine and its less well-known but… Read moreBuilt2002 (Renovation: 2012)Built2002 (Renovation: 2012)Guests88Guests88Crew23Crew23Length85 mLength85 mWidth10,6 mWidth10,6 mStaterooms44Staterooms44Draft1,2 mDraft1,2 m
- MS Frederic ChopinA comfortable cruise aboard the MS Frederic Chopin awaits! Some of the favoured routes for this elegant river vessel include the rivers O… Read moreBuilt2002Built2002Guests80Guests80Crew22Crew22Length83 mLength83 mWidth9,50 mWidth9,50 mStaterooms42Staterooms42
- MS Johann StraussWaltz on board the newly renovated Johann Strauss and enter the melodic elegance of European river cruising. Your heart will want “… Read moreBuilt2006 (Renovation: 2018)Guests144Crew37Length110 m / 361 feetWidth11,40 m / 37.5 feetStaterooms72Cruising Speed22 km/hEnginesMAK 2 x 720 PK/HPDraft1.65 m / 5.41 feet
- MS TschaikowskyThe MS Tschaikowsky is a ship with western standard on the waterways of Russia - between the former tsar residences Moscow and St. Peters… Read moreDraft2,8 mGuests205Crew90Length125 mWidth16,7 mElectricity220vDraft2,8 m
- MS Swiss CoronaThe river cruise ship was built in 2004 and has been in use on France's waterways for several years. Its luxurious style is enhanced… Read moreWidth11,4 mSuites7Built2004Staterooms69Crew36Draft1,5 mLength110 mWidth11,4 mSuites7Staterooms69Draft1,5 m
- MS Thurgau FlorentinaThe comfortable middle-class ship MS Florentina was built in 1980 and has been continuously renovated since spring 2013. The ship accomm… Read moreBuilt1980 (Renovation: 2013)Guests86Crew20Length80 mWidth9,58 mStaterooms46
- MS Junker JorgMS Junker Jörg, which was built especially for the waterways around the Elbe, has been extensively renovated in recent years and now… Read moreBuilt1990 (refurbished in 2010/12)Guests112Crew26Length95mWidth11mStaterooms56
- MS River VentureThe exclusive MS River Venture has been on the Seine since its commissioning in 2013. The luxurious atmosphere on board the MS River Vent… Read moreBuilt2013Guests134Crew23Length110mWidth10.6mStaterooms71Draft1.5m
- MS Thurgau RhoneUnder the Swiss flag, the MS Thurgau Rhône navigates the Rhône and Saône rivers in southern France and thus the charmin… Read moreLength110mBuilt2004Width11.4mSuites7Crew36Staterooms69Length110mDraft1.5mWidth11.4mSuites7Staterooms69Draft1.5m
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are shore excursions included?
Shore excursions listed in the day by day itineraries are not included in the cruise fare. All shore excursions are optional, to guarantee a space you must book the English shore excursion package in advance (prior to departure). Shore excursions can only be purchased as a package, they are not sold individually.
What are the meal plans like?
For breakfast and lunch you would be treated a wonderful buffet meal and in the evening a 4 course dinner
Are airport transfers included?
There are no transfers included. All transfers have to be booked individually.
Where will I join the ship?
As it is up to the port authorities to issue docking location the operator is unable to give advance notice where to join the ship. Embarkation details will be listed in your final documents which you will receive 7-10 days before departure.
What is the cost of the drink package?
Drinks packages cost between € 98,- and € 198,- depending on the cruise itinerary. The drink package is not available for all cruises, please reach out to your Cruise Consultant to get more information.
When can I get my final travel documents?
Regina finalizes the operational details approximately 3 weeks prior to departure therefore travel documents will be sent 7-10 days before departure.