- Comfortable premium river cruise ships
- Highest quality standards in terms of performance and service
- Modern, future-oriented family-owned company
- Cruises between Portugal and Russia, and the North Sea and the Black Sea
Regina River Cruises is a brand of KLUG Touristik – the largest river cruises operator in Austria. Our extensive experience in organised tours means we know the most interesting routes and most enjoyable places. In 2019 we will have more than 10 ships in operation on...
Regina River Cruises is a brand of KLUG Touristik – the largest river cruises operator in Austria. Our extensive experience in organised tours means we know the most interesting routes and most enjoyable places. In 2019 we will have more than 10 ships in operation on the most beautiful rivers in Europe, such as the Danube, the Rhine/Main/Moselle, the Rhône/Saône, the Seine, the Meuse, and the Douro. Travel in exclusive comfort in our classically elegant river cruise ships, which meet the highest level of quality in service. Our guests value our incomparable level of on-board comfort, keeping the same room for the entirety of their trip and avoiding constant packing and unpacking as their floating hotel visits historic destinations, stunning landscapes and impressive architecture. Our on-board tour guides are always at your side, ready to offer help and advice. As we celebrate individuality, you have the choice to book a sightseeing package with our guide or book your own excursions in each destination. Alternatively, you are also welcome to go out and explore each city following your own route. A river cruise offers relaxation like nothing else, as well as an adventure you’ll remember for a lifetime.Read more
143 Regina River Cruises Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- SBStephanieChristmas in Alsace4.0 - GoodWritten on January 17, 2020Great food and tours Would have liked a few more on-ship activities Game night? Movie night?Regina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Stephanie, we are very pleased that you enjoyed the food on board and that you enjoyed the tour. Thank you very much for your suggestions regarding the onboard activities, we will review this with our cruise directors. Thank you for your time and feedback. Your Regina River Cruises Team
- DBDeborahChristmas in Alsace5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 28, 2019Excellent food and friendliness of staff . Very well organised and the cleanliness of rooms excellentRegina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Deborah, thank you very much for your feedback and your praising words, we are very happy that you had a great time on board and that everything went to your complete satisfaction. We would be very happy to welcome you again soon on one of our ships. All the best from your Regina River Cruises Team
- JeaneneChristmas in Alsace5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 28, 2019The Johan Strauss is very well kept and fairly recently renovated. The staff were absolutely beautiful. Very friendly and helpful. The housekeeper Adina made …Read moreRegina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Jeanene, what more can we say than, thank you! Thank you for your time and feedback, and of course, thank you very much for your praising words. It is very much appreciated that you had a wonderful time on board and that you were taken care of in a more than satisfying way. We would be very happy to welcome you again soon on one of our cruises! All the best, your Regina River Cruises Team.
- BBarbaraSparkling Danube Valley4.0 - GoodWritten on December 21, 2019Generally a cruise for older German passengers. However they always accommodated the English speakers. Food and service were quite good. Drinks package needed t…Read moreRegina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Barbara, it is indeed the case that the majority of our customers come from German-speaking countries, but of course we are equally concerned about all our customers, regardless of their nationality. Unfortunately, the beverage package can only be booked per cabin, otherwise a correct billing cannot be guaranteed. We hope that you had a good time on board and that you will keep the trip in good memory. Thank you very much for your feedback! Best regards from your Regina River Cruises Team
- SBSteveSparkling Danube Valley4.0 - GoodWritten on December 16, 2019Brilliant, even for us English folk.Regina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Steve, we are very happy that you had a great time on board and that you were taken care of more than satisfactorily. We would be very happy if we could welcome you back on board soon! All the best from your Regina River Cruises team
- CBCathySparkling Danube Valley5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 13, 2019Each experience was different and unique. Very enjoyable tour and good value. All staff on board the ship were very friendly and helpful.Regina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Cathy, thank you very much for your time and your words of praise, we are very pleased that you had a wonderful time on board and that everything went to your complete satisfaction. We would be very happy if you would be guests again soon on one of our cruises. All the best from your Regina River Cruises Team
- AGAnnUNESCO World Heritage Rio Douro (9 destinations)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 22, 2019Great crew. Music could have been a bit livelierRegina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Ann Grace, we are very happy that you had a great time on board with us, even though the music was not quite as lively as you would have liked. Thank you very much for your time and feedback, hopefully see you soon! All the best from your Regina River Cruises team.
- MartinCulinary Delights on the Rhône5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 20, 2019The food was fantastic, but I thinking that is just the way they do it.Regina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Martin, we are very happy that you had a great time on board and that you enjoyed the meals, we would be very happy to welcome you back on board soon! All the best from your Regina River Cruises team
- AGAnnUNESCO World Heritage Rio Douro (9 destinations)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 17, 2019Crew was most welcoming. Sharing the bus with another language group made the information given very long because of the translation. Thermies all was great.Regina River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Ann, we are very happy that you had a wonderful time on board and that you were well looked after by our crew. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed your bilingual excursions. Thank you very much for your feedback. All the best from your Regina River Cruises Team
Regina River Cruises Tours
About Regina River Cruises
Regina River Cruises video
Regina River Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus ProvenceSince spring 2017 onwards our newest vessel the 4*+ MS Amadeus Provence is going to reinforce the elegant AMADEUS Fleet. Just in time for… Read moreBuilt2017Crew40Length110 mWidth11,40 mSuites8Staterooms62Cruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- MS Amadeus ClassicThe AMADEUS Classic, which was completely renovated in 2013, offers passengers every imaginable comfort from the moment they embark, ensu… Read moreStaterooms68Built2001 (Renovation: 2016)RegistryGermanyGuests144Crew40Gross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hLength110 mDraft1,30 mWidth11,40 mSuites4Staterooms68RegistryGermanyGross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- MS Prinzessin SisiThe MS Princess Sisi is a true premium ship between the North Sea and the Black Sea. River cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Main, Meuse, Sche… Read moreBuilt2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Built2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Guests157Guests157Crew40Crew40Length111,24 mLength111,24 mWidth11,40 mWidth11,40 mStaterooms78Staterooms78Draft1,50 mDraft1,50 m
- MS Douro SpiritThe MS Douro Spirit travels the Douro valley in northern Portugal, lined with vineyards, and thus probably the 220 most beautiful river k… Read moreBuilt2011Guests122Crew30Length78 mWidth11,4 mSuites3Staterooms61
- MS Amadeus DiamondThe AMADEUS Diamond, which departs from Paris, travels exclusively along the Seine and allows guests to experience the charm of northern… Read moreBuilt2009 (Renovation: 2014)Guests146Crew40Length110 mWidth11,40 mSuites12Staterooms62RegistryGermanyGross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- MS Swiss RubyThe MS Swiss Ruby, sailing under the Swiss flag, is distinguished by its luxurious interior. The winding Seine and its less well-known but… Read moreBuilt2002 (Renovation: 2012)Built2002 (Renovation: 2012)Guests88Guests88Crew23Crew23Length85 mLength85 mWidth10,6 mWidth10,6 mStaterooms44Staterooms44Draft1,2 mDraft1,2 m
- MS Frederic ChopinA comfortable cruise aboard the MS Frederic Chopin awaits! Some of the favoured routes for this elegant river vessel include the rivers O… Read moreBuilt2002Built2002Guests80Guests80Crew22Crew22Length83 mLength83 mWidth9,50 mWidth9,50 mStaterooms42Staterooms42
- MS Johann StraussWaltz on board the newly renovated Johann Strauss and enter the melodic elegance of European river cruising. Your heart will want “… Read moreBuilt2006 (Renovation: 2018)Guests144Crew37Length110 m / 361 feetWidth11,40 m / 37.5 feetStaterooms72Cruising Speed8.3 / 6.1 knotsEnginesMAK 2 x 720 PK/HPDraft1.65 m / 5.41 feet
- MS TschaikowskyThe MS Tschaikowsky is a ship with western standard on the waterways of Russia - between the former tsar residences Moscow and St. Peters… Read moreDraft2,8 mGuests205Crew90Length125 mWidth16,7 mElectricity220vDraft2,8 m
- MS Swiss CoronaThe river cruise ship was built in 2004 and has been in use on France's waterways for several years. Its luxurious style is enhanced… Read moreWidth11,4 mSuites7Built2004Staterooms69Crew36Draft1,5 mLength110 mWidth11,4 mSuites7Staterooms69Draft1,5 m
- MS Thurgau FlorentinaThe comfortable middle-class ship MS Florentina was built in 1980 and has been continuously renovated since spring 2013. The ship accomm… Read moreBuilt1980 (Renovation: 2013)Guests86Crew20Length80 mWidth9,58 mStaterooms46
- MS Junker JorgMS Junker Jörg, which was built especially for the waterways around the Elbe, has been extensively renovated in recent years and now… Read moreBuilt1990 (refurbished in 2010/12)Guests112Crew26Length95mWidth11mStaterooms56
- MS River VentureThe exclusive MS River Venture has been on the Seine since its commissioning in 2013. The luxurious atmosphere on board the MS River Vent… Read moreBuilt2013Guests134Crew23Length110mWidth10.6mStaterooms71Draft1.5m
- MS Royal CrownStep on board the Royal Crown and enter the elegant romantic world of Europe in the 1930s ~ a time of economic depression during which mu… Read moreBuilt1996 Refurbished in 2010Guests90Length110 m / 361 feetWidth11.4 m / 37.5 feetSuites45Cruising Speed22 km/hEnginesMAK 2 x 720 PK/HPDraft1.6 m / 5.2 feet
- MS Thurgau RhoneUnder the Swiss flag, the MS Thurgau Rhône navigates the Rhône and Saône rivers in southern France and thus the charmin… Read moreLength110mBuilt2004Width11.4mSuites7Crew36Staterooms69Length110mDraft1.5mWidth11.4mSuites7Staterooms69Draft1.5m
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are shore excursions included?
Shore excursions listed in the day by day itineraries are not included in the cruise cost as they are optional to suit the needs of each traveller. To guarantee a space on a shore excursion it is recommended you book the shore excursion package in advance (prior to departure) by contacting your cruise consultant.
What are the meal plans like?
All meals are included on the cruise as per the itinerary. For breakfast and lunch, you will generally be treated to a wonderful buffet meal and in the evening a beautiful 4-course dinner.
Are airport transfers included?
There are no transfers included in the cost of your cruise. All transfers have to be booked individually, if you would like to book a transfer please let your cruise consultant know at the time of booking.
Where will I join the ship?
As it is up to the port authorities to issue docking location the operator is unable to give advance notice where to join the ship. Embarkation details will be listed in your final documents which you will receive 7-10 days before departure.
What is the cost of the drink package?
The drink packages cost between €98 - €198, depending on the cruise itinerary you have selected. It is important to note that the drink package is not available for all cruises, please reach out to your Cruise Consultant to get more information.
When can I get my final travel documents?
Regina finalizes the operational details for your cruise approximately 3 weeks prior to departure, therefore, you will receive your travel documents 7-10 days before your departure. If you require them earlier please contact our team of cruise experts to see if they are available for you.