“Besides the great 6 day Galapagos Island Hopping I have been to an fantastic ecolodge in the Amazone. I went with 2 other guest in a private transortation. Again everything was well organized by the team of Rebecca in Quito. I ereally recommend to make a c...“
- Knowledgable, passionate staff and guides
- Personal attention on all tours, tailor-made to your needs
- Small groups and authentic local experiences
- 24/7 assistance and care
Our mission: "To create authentic & adventurous experiences for every world-minded traveler" Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Tour Company located in Quito and run by Rebecca Braak. Rebecca Adventure Travel gives you the unique opportunity to see Ecuador, P...
Our mission: "To create authentic & adventurous experiences for every world-minded traveler" Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Tour Company located in Quito and run by Rebecca Braak. Rebecca Adventure Travel gives you the unique opportunity to see Ecuador, Peru and Colombia through local eyes. All the programs on the website are examples of great tours. Rebecca and her team are specialized in tailor made authentic and adventurous private trips in Ecuador, Peru & Colombia. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be your guarantee for authentic (preferably family owned) hotels, high quality tours, great service and last but not least, value for money. Why book with Rebecca Adventure Travel? Personal attention Whether the customers would like to do a day tour, Galapagos Island Hopping, or a tailor made tour through Ecuador, Rebecca Adventure Travel will always make sure the customers get what they desire. The team cares a lot about their customers so in order to create the best tour, the team would like to get to know their customers them a bit more. By giving the customers personal attention, the team believes they can provide the best service and meet their customers' expectations. The staff The multinational staff will happily help the customers with any questions they might have. All employees are passionate about traveling and are experienced travelers. Using their own travel experiences and knowledge about Ecuador, they will make sure all of the tours are of high quality. Authenticity An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be the guarantee for authentic (preferably family owned) hotels, high quality tours, great service and last but not least, value for money. Tailor-made trips Most of the tours on the website are only showcases, which means they can be altered to any preference our customers might have. The team takes a lot of care in creating the best tailor made holidays for our customers. Tell them your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience! 24/7 assistance When customers book their trip with Rebecca Adventure Travel, they will get 24/7 assistance by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations. Of course customers can also reach the team during office hours by phone, e-mail, Skype, WhatsApp, and Tawk.to, whether it is before, during or after the tour. The team can be contacted in English, Spanish and Dutch! Insurances Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Dutch company, located in Quito, Ecuador. The company is affiliated with the GGTO (Guarantee Fund Specialized Tour Operators) and the VvKR (Dutch Association of Small Tour Operators). This means the customers are insured whenever the company is in financial incapability and they will have a travel guarantee.Read more
12 Rebecca Adventure Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- PPretDiffie7 Day Galapagos Budget Island Hopping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2018We had several guides. They were all excellent, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful!! Everything was arranged like clockwork. The couple of VERY minor hiccups were…Read moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewOn behalf of the operational team of Rebecca Adventure Travel in Quito: Thanks for this nice and very useful review!
- MMoatafaNosseir5 Day Galapagos Budget2.5 - AverageWritten on April 3, 2018Based on my experience I don't recommend this agency for Galapagos.The reasons are: 1) I selected this agency from the internet and requested 5 days detailed it…Read moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewHello mr Nosseir, Your review was also very useful for us. One of your complaints is that you have had contact with so many people from Rebecca Adventure Travel. The reason is that our 24/7 service phone rotates among our team members of operations. But you must agree with me that all employees have always been friendly and patient to you. And yes, we sometimes work together with our colleagues from Me Gusta Galapagos. But that is not strange with so many different islands. Most operators on the different islands use each other's services. But again, your review was very useful to us and we have made some internal changes. Mary has offered you a dinner for the inconveniences you mentioned. And according to my data you enjoyed your stay on the Galapagos Islands very much, and that is of course the most important. While our team does its utmost to give the guests good times, it can still be possible that little mistakes are made. Because we have compensated you already on the island with a fine dinner, this 2.5* review is in our opinion not in relation to the problem and the solution that has been offered.
- NCNicole4 Day Galapagos Budget4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 28, 2018This tour went way better then expected. At no point was I confused with the itinerary. Guides were prompt and excursions were well organized. I would defiantly…Read moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your fine review. Will be very helpful for next guest who want to visit the Galapagos Islands. Rgds, Willem
- JJessica5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 17, 2017I went to Cotopaxi with Rebecca Adventure Travels, It was an amazing experience. the drive there was comfortable and the guide explained us things about Ecuador…Read more
- JJerry7 Day Yasuni Amazon Kayak Discovery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 17, 2017I have done a the 7 day Yasuni Amazon kayak discovery with Rebecca Adventure Travel. It was an amazing trip. Everything was arranged perfectly. I did not have t…Read moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewYour welcome Jerry, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest!
Rebecca Adventure Travel Tours
About Rebecca Adventure Travel
Rebecca Adventure Travel videos
- Rebecca Adventure Travel Introduction Video
- Bay Tour hike Galapagos
- Wetlands Mountainbike
- Snorkeling Tintoreras
- Galapagos Islands 2017
- Show more...
- Ecuador Multisport tour
- Yasuni Kayak Experience
- Cuyabeno Amazon Adventure
- Banos Adventure
- Cotopaxi Hiking & Biking Tour
- Ecuador Multisport Tour
- Rebecca Responsible Travel - promo video Rebecca
- Kicker Rock Snorkeling Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!