- Knowledgable, passionate staff and guides
- Personal attention on all tours, tailor-made to your needs
- Small groups and authentic local experiences
- 24/7 assistance and care
Our mission: "To create authentic & adventurous experiences for every world-minded traveler" Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Tour Company located in Quito and run by Rebecca Braak. Rebecca Adventure Travel gives you the unique opportunity to see Ecuador, P...
Our mission: "To create authentic & adventurous experiences for every world-minded traveler" Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Tour Company located in Quito and run by Rebecca Braak. Rebecca Adventure Travel gives you the unique opportunity to see Ecuador, Peru and Colombia through local eyes. All the programs on the website are examples of great tours. Rebecca and her team are specialized in tailor made authentic and adventurous private trips in Ecuador, Peru & Colombia. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be your guarantee for authentic (preferably family owned) hotels, high quality tours, great service and last but not least, value for money. Why book with Rebecca Adventure Travel? Personal attention Whether the customers would like to do a day tour, Galapagos Island Hopping, or a tailor made tour through Ecuador, Rebecca Adventure Travel will always make sure the customers get what they desire. The team cares a lot about their customers so in order to create the best tour, the team would like to get to know their customers them a bit more. By giving the customers personal attention, the team believes they can provide the best service and meet their customers' expectations. The staff The multinational staff will happily help the customers with any questions they might have. All employees are passionate about traveling and are experienced travelers. Using their own travel experiences and knowledge about Ecuador, they will make sure all of the tours are of high quality. Authenticity An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be the guarantee for authentic (preferably family owned) hotels, high quality tours, great service and last but not least, value for money. Tailor-made trips Most of the tours on the website are only showcases, which means they can be altered to any preference our customers might have. The team takes a lot of care in creating the best tailor made holidays for our customers. Tell them your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience! 24/7 assistance When customers book their trip with Rebecca Adventure Travel, they will get 24/7 assistance by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations. Of course customers can also reach the team during office hours by phone, e-mail, Skype, WhatsApp, and Tawk.to, whether it is before, during or after the tour. The team can be contacted in English, Spanish and Dutch! Insurances Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Dutch company, located in Quito, Ecuador. The company is affiliated with the GGTO (Guarantee Fund Specialized Tour Operators) and the VvKR (Dutch Association of Small Tour Operators). This means the customers are insured whenever the company is in financial incapability and they will have a travel guarantee.Read more
33 Rebecca Adventure Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Frank5 Day Galapagos Expedition3.0 - AverageWritten on June 23, 2019At Isabela no guide to pick us up. We had to walk and find hotel ourselves. Excursion fixed at 12:15 finaly driver arrived at 14:30 without any notice. We than …Read moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewHi Frank, sorry to hear about this. We informed with our operator and he mentioned: ´The tour to Tintoreras the initial hour was at 12:30 but there was a problem in the boat that could not go out and relocated the passengers in another boat that was at 2:30 pm. The passengers were notified as soon as the boat called and then they went to their tour. Due to these things, they were offered bicycles the next day they had the morning free and the passengers accepted and were given bicycles. The next day they were picked up at 2:15 PM to go to the dock and the passengers had already gone on their own because once again they told Michael that they did not mind walking because they were only 3 minutes away.´ Sometimes we have to improvise on the Galapagos island. In my opinion, our operator has done his best to compensate the unforeseen circumstances as well as possible. I will certainly contact you immediately to go through the latest details, because it is very important for Rebecca's team to offer guests the most beautiful and enjoyable tours possible.
- CCarolina5 Day Yasuni Kayak Exploration - Private Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 29, 2019Beautiful experience and excellent guidance! Highly recommended!
- DDianaChico7 Day Classic Island Hopping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2019I had a nice time traveling to the Galápagos Islands. Highly recommended!
- CChlo7 Day Hidden Treasures Galapagos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2019Very nice tour! I would definitely recommend it.
- MMyriam6 Day Multisport - Shared Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2019Great Tour! We was very excited! And we will travel another ocation with you! :)
- SSebastianoSevilla5 Day Andes & Amazon Program5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2019Amazing experience! I am always fascinated by the Andean mountains!
- PPatriciaVazquez17 Day Hidden Treasure Ecuador & Galapagos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2019This tour covered to the highlights of Ecuador, from north to south, from the coast to the Galapagos. Very well organized from start to finish.
- AAngelicaTorres11 Day Hidden Treasures Ecuador5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 25, 2019Amazing trip! Highly recommended.
Rebecca Adventure Travel Tours
About Rebecca Adventure Travel
Rebecca Adventure Travel videos
- Rebecca Adventure Travel Introduction Video
- Bay Tour hike Galapagos
- Wetlands Mountainbike
- Snorkeling Tintoreras
- Galapagos Islands 2017
- Show more...
- Ecuador Multisport tour
- Yasuni Kayak Experience
- Cuyabeno Amazon Adventure
- Banos Adventure
- Cotopaxi Hiking & Biking Tour
- Ecuador Multisport Tour
- Rebecca Responsible Travel - promo video Rebecca
- Kicker Rock Snorkeling Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!