“This tour was absolutely amazing! Our guide Ross was so knowledgeable and a pleasure to listen to. The vehicle was very comfortable and spacious and all of the stops featured beautiful landscape. The tour length itself was the perfect amount of time and th...“
Rabbie's Tours Guides
- 2017 British Travel Awards Gold Award Winner
- Support the local communities
- Guaranteed departures: you book, you go
- Guaranteed experience or your money back
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to trave...
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to travel’, and ‘knew what independent travellers wanted’. But we know the truth. He simply wanted to spend his time travelling around gorgeous places, discovering his homeland, and enjoying a dram with friendly faces from around the globe. And he could have carried on doing this forever. But there was a gap in the market; he had created an ethical way to travel, and he showed people a really, really good time. So, people started to talk about Robin’s quirky tours. Robin had to hire more people, buy more mini-coaches, start working with spreadsheets, and concentrate on building the company, so more people could live his dream. And now we have award-winning small-group tours departing from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, London, and Dublin. Sadly, Robin is too busy to see all these beautiful places as much as our guides. But he’s happy others are now seeing the places he loved in the way he loved seeing them. Throughout his journey, Robin has been guided by his vision to the make the world a better place through travel.Read more
159 Rabbie's Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Christy3-Day Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & the South West Coast Small-Group Tour from London4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 16, 2018Really loved the tour. It was a great couple of days. Our guide was great and really knew his stuff. The accommodation was good but could have been cleaner (I a…Read more
- YSYvonne3-day Shakespeare's England, Warwick Castle & the Cotswolds Small-Group Tour from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 7, 2018Excellent tour guide - John was personable and highly knowledgeable about both the route and related history. He also threw in fun facts about re local folklore…Read more
- NTNigel5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London3.0 - AverageWritten on December 7, 2018Accommodation in Falmouth was below standard Jamie needs to learn to curb his frustrations when his passengers go a little astray.Rabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi there, It sounds like there was some room for improvement here, thank you for your feedback. The hotel which you were accommodated in generally receives excellent feedback and has a public rating of more 4.5 our of 5 stars, so we're surprised to hear your thoughts. It would be great if you could tell us more about your experience so that we can follow up with the hotel in question and ensure that changes are made where necessary. Kind Regards, Aimee
- KBKerrie5-day Escape to the South West Tour from Dublin5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 26, 2018This was an excellent tour that was easy paced and covered aside variety of attractions. I can't recommend it highly enough.
- JJulie3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2018Grant was an excellent guide very passionate about the history of Scotland. Great story teller and would accompany music to set the mood of each place we visite…Read more
- KGKeith3-Day Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & the South West Coast Small-Group Tour from London4.0 - GoodWritten on November 25, 2018Hugh and team were.great!
- CMCarla5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 17, 2018Hugh was great and I've been recommending Rabbies to everyone I've met since; great tour no complaints except skip Stonehenge
- THThi5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London4.0 - GoodWritten on November 8, 2018It is a fantastic tour!
- TourRadar5-day Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 7, 2018This tour was absolutely amazing! Our guide Ross was so knowledgeable and a pleasure to listen to. The vehicle was very comfortable and spacious and all of the …Read more
Rabbie's Tours Tours
About Rabbie's Tours
Rabbie's Tours videos
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Ally Palmer
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Al McHagar
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Show more...
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Rabbie's Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you take children on your tours?
Rabbies Tours unfortunately, do not carry children under the age of five on their scheduled tours.
How much time do I get off the bus?
Rabbies Tours want you to enjoy Britain and Ireland and to do that they believe the best way to do this is to get you off the mini-coach and out exploring. You will have plenty of time to take photos, go walking, and explore ancient ruins.
Are there toilets on the bus?
Unfortunately, there are no onboard toilet facilities, but your driver-guide will make regular comfort breaks.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
When should I get to the departure point?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions on the tours, they are unable to wait for you if you’re late.
Do you offer hotel pickups?
The UK and Ireland’s historic city centres are full of narrow streets and winding roads. So, to speed up your departure, Rabbies only pick up from their central meeting points.