“This was the first time I'd traveled with Rabbie's tours and I was very happy with the experience. It was a lot for 3 days, but at no time did it feel rushed. We had one day of beautiful sunshine, one day of torrential rain, and one mixed day. Despite t...“
Rabbie's Tours Guides
- 2017 British Travel Awards Gold Award Winner
- Support the local communities
- Guaranteed departures: you book, you go
- Guaranteed experience or your money back
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to trave...
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to travel’, and ‘knew what independent travellers wanted’. But we know the truth. He simply wanted to spend his time travelling around gorgeous places, discovering his homeland, and enjoying a dram with friendly faces from around the globe. And he could have carried on doing this forever. But there was a gap in the market; he had created an ethical way to travel, and he showed people a really, really good time. So, people started to talk about Robin’s quirky tours. Robin had to hire more people, buy more mini-coaches, start working with spreadsheets, and concentrate on building the company, so more people could live his dream. And now we have award-winning small-group tours departing from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, London, and Dublin. Sadly, Robin is too busy to see all these beautiful places as much as our guides. But he’s happy others are now seeing the places he loved in the way he loved seeing them. Throughout his journey, Robin has been guided by his vision to the make the world a better place through travel.Read more
134 Rabbie's Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- WCWilliam5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2018The itinerary was great. It provided a good and relaxing overview of Devon and Cornwall. The accomodations and meals were value for money. But the best part of …Read more
- SDStephenEscape to the South West5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 16, 2018My wife and I had a wonderful time. The stops were wonderful and our tour guide “Jerome” was the best.
- MSMikikoStonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & the South West Coast5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 13, 2018This 3-day bus tour showed me so much of what I wanted to see in England and then some. Our tour guide/bus conductor Helen was a fantastic entertainer as well …Read more
Rabbie's Tours Tours
About Rabbie's Tours
Rabbie's Tours videos
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Ally Palmer
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Al McHagar
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Show more...
- Rabbie's - Ireland Awaits You
Rabbie's Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you take children on your tours?
Rabbies Tours unfortunately, do not carry children under the age of five on their scheduled tours.
How much time do I get off the bus?
Rabbies Tours want you to enjoy Britain and Ireland and to do that they believe the best way to do this is to get you off the mini-coach and out exploring. You will have plenty of time to take photos, go walking, and explore ancient ruins.
Are there toilets on the bus?
Unfortunately, there are no onboard toilet facilities, but your driver-guide will make regular comfort breaks.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
When should I get to the departure point?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions on the tours, they are unable to wait for you if you’re late.
Do you offer hotel pickups?
The UK and Ireland’s historic city centres are full of narrow streets and winding roads. So, to speed up your departure, Rabbies only pick up from their central meeting points.