Rabbie's Tours Guides
- 2018 British Travel Awards Gold Award Winner - Best Escorted Tours Holiday Company
- Support the local communities
- Guaranteed departures: you book, you go
- Guaranteed experience or your money back
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to trave...
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to travel’, and ‘knew what independent travellers wanted’. But we know the truth. He simply wanted to spend his time travelling around gorgeous places, discovering his homeland, and enjoying a dram with friendly faces from around the globe. And he could have carried on doing this forever. But there was a gap in the market; he had created an ethical way to travel, and he showed people a really, really good time. So, people started to talk about Robin’s quirky tours. Robin had to hire more people, buy more mini-coaches, start working with spreadsheets, and concentrate on building the company, so more people could live his dream. And now we have award-winning small-group tours departing from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, London, and Dublin. Sadly, Robin is too busy to see all these beautiful places as much as our guides. But he’s happy others are now seeing the places he loved in the way he loved seeing them. Throughout his journey, Robin has been guided by his vision to the make the world a better place through travel.Read more
277 Rabbie's Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AAAndrey3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2020It was awesome! Stewart was an amazing guide, friendly, very knowledgeable and with a nice sense of humour!Rabbie's Tours commented on this reviewIt's great to hear that Stewart kept you entertained and helped make this such an enjoyable tour! Thanks very much for your feedback, Aimee
- Alexis J5-Day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 1, 2020Fantastic tour, Dean is very informative, funny and entertaining. He really went above and beyond to look after us and make sure we were all safe and happy. Re…Read moreRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewThanks so much for sharing your thoughts and photos, Alexis! Looks like a fantastic trip and we look forward to welcoming you back next time. All the best, Aimee
- ACANA M3-Day Leeds Castle, White Cliffs & Flavours of Kent Small-Group Tour from London4.0 - GoodWritten on December 27, 2019Enjoyed the various places we visited. Stuart was very familiar with the roads which was an advantage. Robert provided some interesting insight. Accommodations …Read more
- ACANA M3-Day Stratford–upon–Avon, the Cotswolds & Oxford Small-Group Tour from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 27, 2019Excellent tour guide , June was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. We enjoyed very much this tour and the accommodations. Thank you Rabbie’s.Rabbie's Tours commented on this reviewYou were in great hands with June, we're glad you enjoyed it all! Kind Regards, Aimee
- TTTara4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 22, 2019Tour exceeded my expectations!Rabbie's Tours commented on this reviewFantastic, we're really glad to hear that! Thanks so much, Aimee
- MUMegan4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 6, 2019Amazing trip, sites and tour guide!Rabbie's Tours commented on this reviewWe're glad you enjoyed it, thanks so much for the review!
- VAVivian3-Day Stratford–upon–Avon, the Cotswolds & Oxford Small-Group Tour from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 22, 2019Peter and Graham are exceptional guides. They made us feel comfortable and were very knowledgeable about the areas we visited. We had loads of fun and made wh…Read more
- RBRachel4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2019Great tour. Our tour guide Ian was wonderful. He always checked on us to make sure we were okay and having fun. The bus was always clean. He must of wiped it do…Read more
- JMJacklyn4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh4.0 - GoodWritten on November 16, 2019Our tour guide, Mahri, was FANTASTIC. She was very knowledgeable and personable. The tour was wonderful with many amazing stops, much better than we could hav…Read more
- KCKeith3-Day Leeds Castle, White Cliffs & Flavours of Kent Small-Group Tour from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 15, 2019Fantastic - loved the tour, including the gale winds.
Rabbie's Tours Tours
- 4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh 4 daysStarts EdinburghEnds Edinburgh$498
- 3-Day Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & the South West Coast Small-Group Tour from London 3 daysStarts LondonEnds London$367
- 5-Day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London 5 daysStarts LondonEnds London$656
About Rabbie's Tours
Rabbie's Tours videos
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Ally Palmer
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Al McHagar
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Show more...
- Tails from the Trails | Robert Burns
- Tales from the Trails | Stonehenge
- Tales from the Trails | Lake District
- Tales from the Trails | Isle of Mull
- Tales from the Trails | Isle of Arran
- How to find our London departure point
- How to find our Manchester departure point
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you take children on your tours?
Rabbies Tours unfortunately, do not carry children under the age of five on their scheduled tours.
How much time do I get off the bus?
Rabbies Tours want you to enjoy Britain and Ireland and to do that they believe the best way to do this is to get you off the mini-coach and out exploring. You will have plenty of time to take photos, go walking, and explore ancient ruins.
Are there toilets on the bus?
Unfortunately, there are no onboard toilet facilities, but your driver-guide will make regular comfort breaks.
How much luggage can I bring?
Passengers are restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
When should I get to the departure point?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions on the tours, they are unable to wait for you if you’re late.
Do you offer hotel pickups?
The UK and Ireland’s historic city centres are full of narrow streets and winding roads. So, to speed up your departure, Rabbies only pick up from their central meeting points.