“This was our first small group tour. We enjoyed the whole experience! Jamie was our guide and driver. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Jamie. He made the trip marvelous and unforgettable. He took such great care of all of us. Safety and comfort ...“
Rabbie's Tours Guides
- 2018 British Travel Awards Gold Award Winner - Best Escorted Tours Holiday Company
- Support the local communities
- Guaranteed departures: you book, you go
- Guaranteed experience or your money back
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to trave...
Robin Worsnop started our tour company in 1993. All he had was an old sherpa van and a few people telling him it would never work. These days, Robin likes to think he started the company because he ‘saw a gap in the market’, ‘wanted to create an ethical way to travel’, and ‘knew what independent travellers wanted’. But we know the truth. He simply wanted to spend his time travelling around gorgeous places, discovering his homeland, and enjoying a dram with friendly faces from around the globe. And he could have carried on doing this forever. But there was a gap in the market; he had created an ethical way to travel, and he showed people a really, really good time. So, people started to talk about Robin’s quirky tours. Robin had to hire more people, buy more mini-coaches, start working with spreadsheets, and concentrate on building the company, so more people could live his dream. And now we have award-winning small-group tours departing from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, London, and Dublin. Sadly, Robin is too busy to see all these beautiful places as much as our guides. But he’s happy others are now seeing the places he loved in the way he loved seeing them. Throughout his journey, Robin has been guided by his vision to the make the world a better place through travel.Read more
219 Rabbie's Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Richard3-Day Orkney Explorer Small-Group Small-Group Tour from Inverness3.5 - GoodWritten on August 20, 2019Tour was excellent, including the guide. The accommodations were fouled up but finally resolved. It was not clear that all tourist site fees were not included…Read more
- David5-Day Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh4.0 - GoodWritten on August 19, 2019The situation in portree was awful. It was impossible to find a place to eat. We understand that it is difficult to find enough help to cope with the increase i…Read more
- David3-Day The North Coast 500 Small-Group Tour from Inverness4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 19, 2019This was our third tour while in edinburgh and Helen was by far the best guide ever. She was attentive to everyone, always patient and helpful and seemed to lov…Read more
- melissa4-Day Outlander Trail Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh4.0 - GoodWritten on August 19, 2019A great tour for Outlander fans and anyone else wanting to see the magnificence of the Scottish Highlands. Lots of interesting stops along the way while learnin…Read more
- Linda4-Day Scottish Castles Experience Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 18, 2019Jodi was a terrific guide, had humour, kindness and very well informed on Scottish history.
- Cynthia3-Day Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & the South West Coast Small-Group Tour from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 18, 2019The itinerary was excellent, and the new bus and accommodations were very comfortable. The small group size promoted conversation and inclusion, and our guide,…Read more
- YBYvonne5-Day Iona, Mull & the Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 16, 2019This was our first small group tour. We enjoyed the whole experience! Jamie was our guide and driver. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Jamie. He made…Read more
- Erin5-Day Discover Wales Small-Group Tour from London4.0 - GoodWritten on August 15, 2019Dean was a lot of fun and the tour was great! 5 days went by quick!
- Karl3-Day Speyside Whisky Trail Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2019Dan our guide was very friendly and answer all of our questions. Good knowledge of Scottish history (never heard of the word Jacobites before the tour)
Rabbie's Tours Tours
- 4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh 4 daysStarts EdinburghEnds Edinburgh$446
- 3-Day Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & the South West Coast Small-Group Tour from London 3 daysStarts LondonEnds London$329
- 5-Day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London 5 daysStarts LondonEnds London$587
About Rabbie's Tours
Rabbie's Tours videos
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Ally Palmer
- Rabbie's Small Group Tours Guide Al McHagar
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
- Show more...
- Tails from the Trails | Robert Burns
- Tales from the Trails | Stonehenge
- Tales from the Trails | Lake District
- Tales from the Trails | Isle of Mull
- Tales from the Trails | Isle of Arran
- How to find our London departure point
Rabbie's Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you take children on your tours?
Rabbies Tours unfortunately, do not carry children under the age of five on their scheduled tours.
How much time do I get off the bus?
Rabbies Tours want you to enjoy Britain and Ireland and to do that they believe the best way to do this is to get you off the mini-coach and out exploring. You will have plenty of time to take photos, go walking, and explore ancient ruins.
Are there toilets on the bus?
Unfortunately, there are no onboard toilet facilities, but your driver-guide will make regular comfort breaks.
How much luggage can I bring?
Passengers are restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
When should I get to the departure point?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions on the tours, they are unable to wait for you if you’re late.
Do you offer hotel pickups?
The UK and Ireland’s historic city centres are full of narrow streets and winding roads. So, to speed up your departure, Rabbies only pick up from their central meeting points.