“Great hens day out for my best friend. We booked with PP Travel to Royal Ascot on Ladies Day and had an unreal day out. The bus left from Embankment (so very central in London) and our bus was brand new. Our guide Amber was a lot of fun and kept us enterta...“
We are specialists in "must do" events such as the Munich Oktoberfest, the Running of the Bulls (San Fermin) in Pamplona, Royal Ascot, Anzac Day Gallipoli and La Tomatina. Since 1991 our tours have been renowned for their quality, high level of organisation and most...
We are specialists in "must do" events such as the Munich Oktoberfest, the Running of the Bulls (San Fermin) in Pamplona, Royal Ascot, Anzac Day Gallipoli and La Tomatina. Since 1991 our tours have been renowned for their quality, high level of organisation and most importantly - their fun.Read more
24 PP Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MBMichaelSan Vino - Haro Wine Fight - Batalla Del Vino5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2017I did both Haro and the San Fermin with PP Travel for the second year. Another great experience. Looked after like f…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks Michael. A pleasure to have you back traveling with us. It is always great for us to see people return for another year. Excellent you also came along this year to enjoy the madness of San Vino, the Haro Wine Fight. See you back there again next year!
- KylePamplona - One Way Coach Special4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 17, 2017Just traveled with PP Traveln for San Fermin and had a great time. The staff were top class esp…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks Kyle. Great to have you and the others along with us in Pamplona for San Fermin. Marvellous to hear you all enjoyed yourselves and we will pass on your comments to Terrance and Shane. We look forward to seeing you back with us again somewhere new or back in Pamplona ;) Travel safe and travel often!
- ClareLa Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel4.0 - GoodWritten on November 7, 2016The whole experience was very organised and extremely fun! Only advise if you are going to ride out the fight near the ham pole, either get past it or be on the…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Clare. Great to hear you enjoyed your time in Valencia and at La Tomatina. It sure is busy down round the pole where the ham is. You are correct that it can be a little less busy at the far ends of the street.
- OmarOktoberfest - Austrian Chalet - 7 Day Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on October 2, 2016Thank you Hannah she was the bestPP Travel commented on this reviewYes, Omar, Hannah really is the best! Great to hear you survived Oktoberfest. Come back soon for Plan B!
- CWCherylOktoberfest - Austrian Chalet - 7 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 26, 2016We just returned from an amazing trip to Munich, Germany where we attended the opening week of Oktoberfest, stayed in a beautiful Austrian Chalet and experience…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Cheryl. Great to read you and the others enjoyed your trip to Oktoberfest and stay in Austria. We look forward to seeing you back there with us next year.
- JjennyRoyal Ascot - Finale Day (Saturday)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 21, 201630 lady's went to ascot Saturday 18th June 2016 ,what a great company they proved everything you needed for a day at ascot, would recommend pp. travel & would b…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Jenny. Great to hear that you and your group had an enjoyable day with us at Royal Ascot.
PP Travel Tours
- La Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel 3 daysStarts ValenciaEnds Valencia$267
- La Tomatina - 3 Day - 4* Hotel 3 daysStarts ValenciaEnds Valencia$307
- Oktoberfest Camping (3 nights) 4 daysStarts MunichEnds Munich$180
About PP Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!