“The whole experience was very organised and extremely fun! Only advise if you are going to ride out the fight near the ham pole, either get past it or be on the side of the street with the pole. I was on the other side of the street and when the trucks wer...“
We are specialists in "must do" events such as the Munich Oktoberfest, the Running of the Bulls (San Fermin) in Pamplona, Royal Ascot, Anzac Day Gallipoli and La Tomatina. Since 1991 our tours have been renowned for their quality, high level of organisation and most...
We are specialists in "must do" events such as the Munich Oktoberfest, the Running of the Bulls (San Fermin) in Pamplona, Royal Ascot, Anzac Day Gallipoli and La Tomatina. Since 1991 our tours have been renowned for their quality, high level of organisation and most importantly - their fun.Read more
29 PP Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MMarcusOktoberfest - 6 Day Coach/Camp5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 30, 2018First time for four of us travelling to Oktoberfest. We chose the 7 day Austrian Chalet tour and we were not disappointed. The coach travel was long as to be ex…Read more
- MBMichaelSan Vino - Haro Wine Fight - Batalla Del Vino5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2017I did both Haro and the San Fermin with PP travel for the second year. Another great experience. Looked after like family, well run and fun experience! Both Mar…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks Michael. A pleasure to have you back traveling with us. It is always great for us to see people return for another year. Excellent you also came along this year to enjoy the madness of San Vino, the Haro Wine Fight. See you back there again next year!
- KylePamplona - One Way Coach Special4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 17, 2017Just traveled with PP Traveln for San Fermin and had a great time. The staff were top class especially Terrance the tour leader. Tezza was excellent in keeping …Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks Kyle. Great to have you and the others along with us in Pamplona for San Fermin. Marvellous to hear you all enjoyed yourselves and we will pass on your comments to Terrance and Shane. We look forward to seeing you back with us again somewhere new or back in Pamplona ;) Travel safe and travel often!
- ClareLa Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel4.0 - GoodWritten on November 7, 2016The whole experience was very organised and extremely fun! Only advise if you are going to ride out the fight near the ham pole, either get past it or be on the…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Clare. Great to hear you enjoyed your time in Valencia and at La Tomatina. It sure is busy down round the pole where the ham is. You are correct that it can be a little less busy at the far ends of the street.
PP Travel Tours
About PP Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!