- Boutique, Off the Path, Small Group Tours!
- Solo Travelers Save Money!
- Amazing photography BUT no pressure & don't need to have camera!
- Free Membership
Whether you’re an avid travel photography hobbyist or just love incredible adventures around the world, PhotoFly Travel Club is the perfect way to explore, take great pictures, & meet great people to travel with for years to come! Each year we go to 20+ countries & a...
Whether you’re an avid travel photography hobbyist or just love incredible adventures around the world, PhotoFly Travel Club is the perfect way to explore, take great pictures, & meet great people to travel with for years to come! Each year we go to 20+ countries & are always creating brand new, one of a kind adventures! See the world through "our lens" and come home with pictures to treasure forever and new travel buddies to explore the world with! Join our club for free to see this years trip calendar, get updates on trip itineraries, group tours, travel photos & videos, and social gatherings.Read more
3 PhotoFly Travel Club Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- CBCharleneBest of Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic & Hungary!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2019This trip covered a lot of territory, but each day was filled with adventure. The local guides were so knowledgeable about the history of each country. The it…Read more
- CBCharleneEnchanting Ireland Group Tours5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2019What a fabulous way to see Ireland! Steve selected wonderful hotels, found interesting "off the beaten path" things to see, as well as the standards (Guinnes T…Read more
- AAndrewEnchanting Ireland Group Tours5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2019Loved the small group and attention to detail on every part of the trip. Steve and the local guide were great and added a lot of fun and humor to the overall ex…Read more
PhotoFly Travel Club Tours
About PhotoFly Travel Club
PhotoFly Travel Club videos
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
PhotoFly Travel Club Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are flights included in the tour price?
International flights are not included in the tour price. The arrival and departure time windows needed to make the included group transfers will be sent out 3-4 months before the tour. We'll be happy to help you find a good flight at that time.
If you want to book before this announcement is sent out that is OK however if you arrive outside the included transfer window you would need to make your own way to the hotel or we are happy to book a private transfer for you at additional cost. Please check the attached daily itinerary for any arrival/departure time restrictions that may be specific to this trip. You can always contact us before booking your flights to be sure.
Is there a single supplement if you are a solo traveller?
If you're travelling alone and you want to have your own private room you would need to pay a single supplement. However, if you're willing to share a room with another traveller of the same gender you will be paired up to save on the cost. On most tours 70% or more of the travellers join solo, so you will be in good company!
Do I need to have photography experience to join any of the tours?
All the tours are created with amazing & unique photo opportunities in mind. That said, the groups are very laid back when it comes to photography, though the tour leaders make themselves available to help only those interested in learning more or to share knowledge. It is a proactive approach so unless travellers bring photography subjects, questions, etc up in the first place, the tour leaders let everyone enjoy the trip the way they want to. There is often a mix of guests including beginner & advanced photographers but on every group there are many people who come for the adventure and trip itself. They use basic point-and-shoot cameras and sometimes just their phones.
Whether you're an avid photography enthusiast or just love amazing adventures, you're a perfect fit for this travel club!
What's the average age on the tours?
The groups are very diverse and the ages usually range from 40-65 on average. However, there can be guests in their 30s and late 60s/early 70s that often join as well.
What's the average group size?
The group sizes range from 12-16 travellers on average on each tour however you can expect no more than 20 travellers on a tour.