The Peregrine Dalmatia was purpose-built in 2012 to cruise the Dalmatian Coast, so you know you’re in for a safe and comfortable trip through Croatian seas. Cruising on a small ship with only 30 other passengers means you’ll be able to hop on and off the boat right from the port. Every journey is accompanied by a friendly Croatian crew and Peregrine local leader who can share a wealth of knowledge about the area and help to steer you towards all the warmest waters. If swimming straight off the back of the boat isn’t for you, then you can always relax on the sundeck with a cool drink in hand.
The 40-metre (131-ft) Peregrine Dalmatia is able to accommodate 31 guests in 16 cabins. The upper deck is equipped with a barbeque area and onboard bar, providing the ideal place to watch those beautiful seaside sunsets. The sundeck above is there for when you want to pull up a lounge and catch some rays, but if you’re feeling more active, the snorkelling gear’s available for when we drop anchor.
- Use of kayaks, snorkels, stand-up paddleboards and fishing equipment
- Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply)
- Full daily cabin service
- Evening turn down service
- Beach towels
- Wine and fruit basket on embarkation day
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- MLMarcCroatia Coastal Cruising: Split to Dubrovnik3.5 - GoodWritten on June 28, 2019
Staterooms / Suites
- Lower Deck Standard Double 11-13 m² / 118-140 ft²
- Lower Deck Standard Twin 14 m² / 151 ft²
- Main Deck Premium Twin 10-12.5 m² / 108-129 ft²
- Main Deck Premium Twin for Sole Use
- Main Deck Double Suite 13.5 m² / 140 ft²
- Upper Deck Premium Double 12 m² / 129 ft²
- Lower Deck
- Orange (Rooms 10,13,14 & 17)
- Double bed
Located on the main deck, the dining room seats all passengers comfortably in one sitting. It is attractively lit and comfortably furnished. A corner bar operates at mealtimes.
Breakfast is buffet style but lunch and dinner are served by the ships stewards.
Peregrine Dalmatia Tours
- Croatia Coastal Cruising: Dubrovnik to Split (Peregrine Dalmatia) 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Split$3,235 $2,588-20%
- Cruising Croatia's Central Coast 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Split$2,830 $2,264-20%
- Croatia Coastal Cruising: Split to Dubrovnik 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Dubrovnik$3,235 $2,588-20%
- Cruising Croatia's Northern Coast and Islands: Split to Venice 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Venice$2,930 $2,344-20%
- Cruising Croatia's Northern Coast & Islands: Venice to Split 8 daysStarts VeniceEnds Split$2,930 $2,344-20%
- Cruise Croatia: Dubrovnik to Venice via Split 15 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Venice$5,420 $4,336-20%
- Cruise Croatia: Venice to Dubrovnik via Split 15 daysStarts VeniceEnds DubrovnikSold Out