““It was a hard yet very interesting experience. Amazing views and landscapes. Our guide Bibek was very kind, helpful and thoughtful. All the briefing and the info you get is accurate. A great experience though it is sometimes hard and physically challengin...“
Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd Guides
- Working since 2002 in the Mountain and Leisure Tourism
- Daily departure for all tour and trekking packages
- Instant confirmation in all tour packages
- No need to minimum group size
We are pleased to introduce you Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd -- one of the most professional trekking agencies in Nepal. Peregrine is promoted by a team of enthusiastic professional who has years-long experience of handling groups in the Nepal Himalayas. W...
We are pleased to introduce you Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd -- one of the most professional trekking agencies in Nepal. Peregrine is promoted by a team of enthusiastic professional who has years-long experience of handling groups in the Nepal Himalayas. We provide services like trekking, peak climbing, jungle safari and many adventurous activities along with specialized tours like cultural tours, bird watching trips, honey hunting trips and parahawking, among others. We have a team of trained and experienced human resources like team leaders, guides, Sherpas, porters and cooks to take proper care of you even in the adverse situation. These skilled hands enable us to provide one of the best travel experiences for you in Nepal. As a responsible travel company in Nepal, we are very serious about the safety of trekkers as well as the well-being of our guides and support staff. All of our guides are support staffers are thoroughly trained in first aid and equipment handling. We provide first aid kit bag to all groups. Similarly, oxygen cylinders and PAC bags are also available on request (payable). Our itinerary has been designed in such a way that trekkers get adequate time to acclimatize to the higher altitude. Similarly, we have a special itinerary for children and elders. You will be secured financially as we are affiliated with different government agencies like Nepal Rastra Bank, the central bank of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board, Inland Revenue Department of Nepal, and Department of Tourism. We are ready to provide a tailor-made itinerary. Similarly, our departure dates can be rescheduled if even a single person is unable to join the group because of unforeseen circumstances. We provide a map, T-shirt, trekking bag, and certificate with Peregrine Trek’s name and logo free of cost to all our trekkers.Read more
220 Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- HMHeike8 Days Nepal Highlights Tour (Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan Tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2020We had a wonderful holiday in Nepal with the Peregrine Treks and Tours. (We're still missing the place!) The highlight of our trip was definitely the trek to La…Read more
- DDDaniel8 Days Nepal Highlights Tour (Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan Tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2020My wife and I did the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour (8 Days) with Peregrine Treks and Tours. We found this company on google surfing. We also did Langtang, Gos…Read more
- 近螢近本8 Days Nepal Highlights Tour (Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan Tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2020It was my first time visiting Nepal. After long corresponding with the staff of Peregrine Treks and Tours and many other agencies, I choose and book my tour tri…Read more
- 柳太柳沼8 Days Nepal Highlights Tour (Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan Tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2020My friend and myself did 8 days Nepal Tour (Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan) with Peregrine Treks. When I was planning my trip to Nepal, Mr. Pradip was fantasti…Read more
- AJAmelaEverest Base Camp Trek and Fly back by Helicopter5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2020We got amazing natural and adventurous experience during our EBC Helicopter Trekking. Thank you all for providing this wonderful EBC Experience.
- BDBasAnnapurna Circuit Trek5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 27, 2020“Absolutely great experience, our guide Nima was very helpful in all situations and made sure we reached safely!”
Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd Tours
- Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar Trek 14 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$2,320 $1,833-21%
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill 14 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,575 $1,244-21%
- 8 Days Nepal Highlights Tour (Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan Tour) 8 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,150 $909-21%
About Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd
Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd videos
- Nepal Tour
- Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Show more...
- Annapurna Circuit Trek
Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd Guides
- "Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is Nepal’s leading and independently owned adventure travel…"
- "Mr Sherpa is our senior trekking and climbing guide. He already submitted two times Mount Everest, Mount…"
- "Mr Mingmar is another big asset to this company. He is also from the Sherpaland – Solukhumbu District.…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd Photos
Popular for Peregrine Treks and Expedition Pvt Ltd
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
When is the best time to visit Nepal?
The peak seasons for trekking are the spring (Mar to May) and the fall (Sep to Nov) when you will have clear skies and superb mountain views. Keep in mind; this is also when the trails are most crowded. The winter (Dec to Feb) and summer (Jun to Aug) months are also great times to visit—although weather can be unpredictable, these months offer a unique experience and fewer crowds. For Chitwan (Nepal's southern jungle region), winter is the best time to visit when the temperatures are pleasant and the foliage less dense to allow for better wildlife sightings.
Are you able to organise additional accommodation before or after the tour?
If you require additional accommodation please do not hesitate to contact our team of Travel Experts as this can be arranged for you for an additional cost however it is subject to availability, so please let our team know as soon as possible.
Do you arrange airport transfer services?
Definitely! Once you have a confirmed booking make sure you contact our team of Travel Experts to organise this service for you.