“Traveling with Peregine through Bhutan was amazing. Our leader was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and kind. The group was a great mix of people from all over the world, interested in exploring this unique destination. Bhutan is beautiful and pe...“
- Immersive Experiences in 80+ Countries
- Our Tour Leaders are 100% Local
- Maximum Group Size is 12
- Unique 'Feature Stays' on every itinerary
- Responsible Business & Trips are Carbon Offset
- Skip the Coach Buses, Keep the Hotels
Peregrine is for premium adventures, meaning embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Not through a coach window or w...
Peregrine is for premium adventures, meaning embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Not through a coach window or with 50 strangers wearing headsets, not with a personal butler or a big buffet breakfast, but intimately, authentically, memorably.Read more
174 Peregrine Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- TomCambodia Discovery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 7, 20192nd time usin Tour Radar for my Cambodia trip this time, same as S America 2 years back - excellent accomodation and food choices, excellent itinerary.
- JosephEssence of Spain4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 6, 2019This was a great tour and our tour guide Sergi Corominas was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun to be with.
- PeterClassic Morocco5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 28, 2019Peregrine Tours delivered a wonderful experience for my wife and I.
Peregrine Adventures Tours
About Peregrine Adventures
Peregrine Adventures videos
- Experience life on the Ganges
- Enjoy afternoon tea in Kenya
- Fall for Iguazu
- Get up, up and away
- Junk cruising in Halong Bay
- Show more...
- Encounter Rwandan gorillas
- Visit EAMO
- Hippo African Wildlife
- North America Travel
- A Day In Vietnam
- Nepal Trekking
- Vietnam & Cambodia
- Egypt Cultural Travel
- Antarctic Adventures
- East Africa Wildlife Safari
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Travel Nepal - Royal Chitwan National Park
- Cambodia Culture Travel
- Peru & The Inca Trail
- South Africa Wildlife Safari
- Patagonia & Argentina Travel
- Peru Travel - Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines
- Travel Nepal - Himalayas, Mount Everest
- Travel to Dead Sea, Petra, Jerash, Middle East
- Travel Oman: Jordan Travel
- Jordan Jewel of Middle East Travel
- Italy Travel Villas to Villages
- Italy - Land of Tradition & Culture
- India's Bengal Tiger & Wildlife
- Travel India - Local Indian Guides
- Peregrine Artic Travel Tour
- Greenland, Artic Ocean Cruise
- Galapagos Islands Travel
- Travel Galapagos Islands
- Travel Egypt, Local Egyptian Guides
- Borneo Travel
- Nepal, An Inspiring Culture
- Egyptian Tour And Travel
- Andean Condor
- Peru Inspiration Travel
- Patagonia Travel
- Antarctica Wildlife
- Antarctica Cruise Exploration
- South Africa Adventure
- South Africa Safari
- Botswana Safari
- Travel India Highlights
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents Ganga Aarti at Varanasi
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
Local Leaders, Always
Small Group Sizes
By Travelers, For Travelers
Peregrine Adventures Ships
- Harmony GWith Adventure Cruising, it’s the destination and not the boat that’s the star of the show – but that doesn’t mea… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished in 2013)Guests21-43Crew18Length54 m / 177 ftStaterooms21Gross Tonnage498 gtBeam7 m / 23 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mph
- Panorama IIThis Motor Sailer’s engine provides a cruising speed of 10 knots, but the temptation to raise the sails in favourable conditions is… Read moreBuilt2004 (renovated in 2015)Guests49Crew16-18Length50m/164ftWidth11m/36ftStaterooms25Gross Tonnage498 gtCruising Speed10 knotsDraft4.5m/15ft
- World ExplorerOur WORLD EXPLORER can, in a unique way, combine all the requirements of sophisticated guests, lovingly finished down to the smallest deta… Read moreBuilt2018Guests200Crew125Length126mWidth19mStaterooms86Gross Tonnage9300 gtElectricity220vCruising Speed16 knots, in open waterDraft4.7m
- Ocean DiamondThe Ocean Diamond is a modern, stable super-yacht with spacious cabins, all with private bathroom facilities and exterior views. This outs… Read moreBuilt1974 (renovation in 1986, 2012)Guests189Crew144Length124mWidth16mElectricity220vCruising Speed15.5 knotsDraft4.9m
- Ocean NovaDesigned to carry passengers in comfort to the most remote corners of the world, the Ocean Nova was built in Denmark. This ship delivers c… Read moreBuilt1992Guests78Crew38Length73mWidth11mSuites38Electricity220vCruising Speed12 knotsDraft3.7m
- Ocean EndeavourOcean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an… Read moreBuilt1982 (Refurbished: 2018 )Guests198Crew124Length137mWidth21 mRegistryBahamasElectricity220vCruising Speed15nEngines4 x Skoda Sulzer 6ZL40/48Draft5.8 m
- Ocean AdventurerAs of June 2017, Quark Expeditions’ much beloved polar expedition ship the “Sea Adventurer” will be undergoing a multi-… Read moreBuilt1976 (refurbished in 1999 and 2002)Guests132Crew84Length101.1mWidth16.2mSuites57Cruising Speed12 knotsDraft4.5m
- Ocean AtlanticWith an ice-strengthened hull, the newly renovated Ocean Atlantic is a strong and comfortable vessel operating in the polar regions. Carr… Read moreBuiltRenovated in 2017Guests132Crew160Length140mElectricity220vBeam69ftCruising Speed12 knotsDraft5.8m
- 50 Years of VictorySome places on our planet are so out of reach that their very isolation has stirred generations of explorers into voyages of adventure an… Read moreBuilt2007Built2007Guests128Guests128Crew140Crew140Length160mLength160mWidth30mWidth30mCruising Speed21.4 knots in open waterCruising Speed21.4 knots in open waterDraft11.08mDraft11.08m
- MV HondiusWhen it comes to Polar exploration, it doesn’t get much better than this. The brand-new M/V Hondius, debuting in 2019, is one of th… Read moreBuilt2019Guests176Crew72Length107mWidth17.6mStaterooms84Gross Tonnage6300 gtCruising Speed15 knotsDraft5.30m
- MS PanoramaRelaunched in 2014, the M/S Panorama offers the highest standards of comfort, safety and sustainability that Central American cruising ha… Read moreBuiltRelaunched in 2014Guests49Crew18Staterooms25Cruising Speed11 knots
- Akademik ShokalskiyBuilt1982 (refurbished in 2008)Guests48Crew30Length71.6mWidth12.82mStaterooms27Gross Tonnage1764 gtCruising Speed12 knots (2 engines), 10 knots(one engine)
- Grand Queen BeatrizExperience the ‘Enchanted Islands’ in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz. Custom built, with a stylish moder… Read moreBuilt2018Guests16Crew8Length41mGross Tonnage317Electricity110VBeam9mCruising Speed10 knots
- GalileoYou won’t find another cruise ship quite like the Galileo. The old-world charm of this classic steel Motor Sailer is unmatched in t… Read moreBuilt1992 (refitted in 2007)Guests49Crew18Length154.20ft /47mStaterooms25Beam32.81ft /10mCruising Speed11 knotsDraft7.87ft /2.40m
- Peregrine DalmatiaThe Peregrine Dalmatia was purpose-built in 2012 to cruise the Dalmatian Coast, so you know you’re in for a safe and comfortable tr… Read moreBuilt2012Guests31Length38mWidth7mStaterooms16Cruising Speed8.6 / 7.9 knotsDraft2.2m
- MY PegasusIf you’re island-hopping with us through the Seychelles off Africa’s east coast, you’ll be cruising in the 45-metre (14… Read moreBuilt1990 (refurbished in 2016)Guests44Crew18Length45 m / 148 ftStaterooms21Gross Tonnage695 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mph
- Harmony VWith this ship, you’ll be forgiven for thinking you’ve stepped aboard a private yacht of the rich and famous. The Harmony V i… Read moreBuilt1985 (refurbished in 2009)Guests49Crew18Length55 m / 180 ftStaterooms25Gross Tonnage693 gtBeam8 m / 26 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Peregrine Adventures Photos
Popular for Peregrine Adventures
Peregrine Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What will the weather be like on the tour?
The weather can vary from destination to destination and can fluctuate throughout the year. More information is available in the specific trip notes, so please get in touch to request a copy.
Are there any long travelling days during the tour?
Peregrine tour itineraries indicate travelling time and mode of transport. Although there are some days where the travel is relatively long distances, their trips are organised to make travelling as convenient and efficient as possible.
What form of transportation is used on the tour?
Peregrine use private vehicles, and sometimes local transport where it adds to the experience (ie. the Shinkansen 'Bullet Train'). In certain areas, whether it’s the old quarter of a city or a remote rural valley, the best way to explore is on foot, so they try to incorporate some walking. Peregrine also use boats, ships, camels, bicycles which can all add to the authentic nature of our trips.
Is it possible to book extra pre/post tour accommodation?
Yes, we can certainly help book pre and post tour accommodation, please get in touch for more details and prices.
How to get to the starting point of the tour?
Airport transfers are usually included in the price of Peregrine tours. Tours always start in a specified hotel and we let travellers know exactly when they need to be at that hotel.
Does Peregrine cater to travellers with special dietary needs?
Yes, just let us know when you're booking, so we can inform the local leaders. That way they can make sure you are looked after in the local restaurants. Keep in mind that in some places your diet might be slightly limited, as meat often forms an integral part of the local cuisine.
What types of food is offered on the tour?
The tour leaders are local to the regions you visit, meaning they can take you to out of the way places for the most interesting cuisine. Their local knowledge comes in handy for deciphering menus and you can get tips on local delicacies and the most interesting markets to visit.
What is the accommodation on the tour?
Travellers stay in centrally located, comfortable accommodation with private amenities. Peregrine choose smaller hotels to avoid large chains, and some itineraries even offer authentic homestays.
Is it possible to arrive early or extend the visit on a destination?
Peregrine offers trip extensions around some of the start and end cities, for example many people choose to add a Zanzibar beach extension to the end of their Mount Kilimanjaro trip! You can also choose to add pre/ post tour accommodation, so please get in touch for more details.
How much free time can travellers enjoy on the tour?
Peregrine tours are a combination of organised activities and free time. It also depends on the trip, for example, some of the trekking adventures may have less free time than other trips. The framework itinerary is in place and the details are taken care of, but on many days travellers decide what they want to see and do.