“Rony (aka Mohamad Rahman) was an excellent guide. He was always working to make sure that our time was filled with interesting cultural experiences and adventure. I don't know when he slept. He took care of each member of the group to make sure that we wer...“
- Immersive Experiences in 80+ Countries
- Our Tour Leaders ar 100% Local
- Maximum Group Size is 12
- Unique 'Feature Stays' on every itinerary
- Responsible Business is Integrated in Our Culture
Peregrine is for premium adventures, meaning embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Not through a coach window or w...
Peregrine is for premium adventures, meaning embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Not through a coach window or with 50 strangers wearing headsets, not with a personal butler or a big buffet breakfast, but intimately, authentically, memorably.Read more
119 Peregrine Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CJChristineGoroka Show, Papua New Guinea - Limited Edition5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 1, 2018The itinerary was great! It was wonderful to visit nearby villages & the Goroka Show. The South Sea Horizons guides did a fantastic job of taking care of us.
- FAFrankHighlights of Morocco4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 18, 2018Great trip- will detail review directly into Peregrine's site
- GSGaryImages of Portugal4.0 - GoodWritten on June 27, 2018The guide could have described what we were seeing as we drove in the mini-van for 100s of km but instead she was immersed in her computer. She said she was th…Read morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your leader, as our local leaders are typically the element that passengers love most about our trips. We would like to get a better understanding of the situation - please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you would like to share further details. Kind regards, Peregrine
- KatherineClassic Morocco5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 2018Morocco is a culturally rich and beautiful country and I was lucky enough to explore with the brilliant guide Said.Peregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us (and Said) in Morocco! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Peregrine
- CCarolyneHallTreasures of Turkey5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 21, 2018Our guide Fatih Devel and our van driver Mustafa Bostan were exceptional. As individuals or as a team they come highly recommened and I wouldnt hesitate to tell…Read morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHI Carolyne, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you had a great time in Turkey! And thank you for your feedback about Faith and Mustafa - we will pass it along to them and the rest of the global team and I'm sure they'll be very pleased. :) Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Peregrine
- BettinaBorneo Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 9, 2018Rony (aka Mohamad Rahman) was an excellent guide. He was always working to make sure that our time was filled with interesting cultural experiences and adventur…Read morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Bettina, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in Borneo and that your guide was able to show you such a wonderful time. We will pass along your feedback to our global team (including Rony) where it will be greatly appreciated. We hope to see you on another trip with us again soon! Kind regards, Peregrine
Peregrine Adventures Tours
About Peregrine Adventures
Peregrine Adventures videos
- Experience life on the Ganges
- Enjoy afternoon tea in Kenya
- Fall for Iguazu
- Get up, up and away
- Junk cruising in Halong Bay
- Show more...
- Encounter Rwandan gorillas
- Visit EAMO
- Hippo African Wildlife
- North America Travel
- A Day In Vietnam
- Nepal Trekking
- Vietnam & Cambodia
- Egypt Cultural Travel
- Antarctic Adventures
- East Africa Wildlife Safari
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Travel Nepal - Royal Chitwan National Park
- Cambodia Culture Travel
- Peru & The Inca Trail
- South Africa Wildlife Safari
- Patagonia & Argentina Travel
- Peru Travel - Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines
- Travel Nepal - Himalayas, Mount Everest
- Travel to Dead Sea, Petra, Jerash, Middle East
- Travel Oman: Jordan Travel
- Jordan Jewel of Middle East Travel
- Italy Travel Villas to Villages
- Italy - Land of Tradition & Culture
- India's Bengal Tiger & Wildlife
- Travel India - Local Indian Guides
- Peregrine Artic Travel Tour
- Greenland, Artic Ocean Cruise
- Galapagos Islands Travel
- Travel Galapagos Islands
- Travel Egypt, Local Egyptian Guides
- Borneo Travel
- Nepal, An Inspiring Culture
- Egyptian Tour And Travel
- Andean Condor
- Peru Inspiration Travel
- Patagonia Travel
- Antarctica Wildlife
- Antarctica Cruise Exploration
- South Africa Adventure
- South Africa Safari
- Botswana Safari
- Travel India Highlights
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Main Page Video
Local Leaders, Always
Small Group Sizes
By Travelers, For Travelers
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Peregrine Adventures Photos
Peregrine Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What will the weather be like on the tour?
The weather can vary from destination to destination and can fluctuate throughout the year. More information is available in the specific trip notes, so please get in touch to request a copy.
Are there any long travelling days during the tour?
Peregrine tour itineraries indicate travelling time and mode of transport. Although there are some days where the travel is relatively long distances, their trips are organised to make travelling as convenient and efficient as possible.
What form of transportation is used on the tour?
Peregrine use private vehicles, and sometimes local transport where it adds to the experience (ie. the Shinkansen 'Bullet Train'). In certain areas, whether it’s the old quarter of a city or a remote rural valley, the best way to explore is on foot, so they try to incorporate some walking. Peregrine also use boats, ships, camels, bicycles which can all add to the authentic nature of our trips.
Is it possible to book extra pre/post tour accommodation?
Yes, we can certainly help book pre and post tour accommodation, please get in touch for more details and prices.
How to get to the starting point of the tour?
Airport transfers are usually included in the price of Peregrine tours. Tours always start in a specified hotel and we let travellers know exactly when they need to be at that hotel.
Does Peregrine cater to travellers with special dietary needs?
Yes, just let us know when you're booking, so we can inform the local leaders. That way they can make sure you are looked after in the local restaurants. Keep in mind that in some places your diet might be slightly limited, as meat often forms an integral part of the local cuisine.
What types of food is offered on the tour?
The tour leaders are local to the regions you visit, meaning they can take you to out of the way places for the most interesting cuisine. Their local knowledge comes in handy for deciphering menus and you can get tips on local delicacies and the most interesting markets to visit.
What is the accommodation on the tour?
Travellers stay in centrally located, comfortable accommodation with private amenities. Peregrine choose smaller hotels to avoid large chains, and some itineraries even offer authentic homestays.
Is it possible to arrive early or extend the visit on a destination?
Peregrine offers trip extensions around some of the start and end cities, for example many people choose to add a Zanzibar beach extension to the end of their Mount Kilimanjaro trip! You can also choose to add pre/ post tour accommodation, so please get in touch for more details.
How much free time can travellers enjoy on the tour?
Peregrine tours are a combination of organised activities and free time. It also depends on the trip, for example, some of the trekking adventures may have less free time than other trips. The framework itinerary is in place and the details are taken care of, but on many days travellers decide what they want to see and do.