97 Peregrine Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- RBRobertEssential Cuba4.0 - GoodWritten on December 10, 2017We really enjoyed our trip of Cuba and our fellow travellers were great fun.
- PNPaulaBhutan: Dragon Kingdom4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 1, 2017Bhutan is a semitropical mountain country of Buddhist people who are proud, progressive, forward and backward looking and is total joy to be part of
- GRGLORIASpirit of Amalfi4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 26, 2017The trip was outstanding, each hike was gorgeous, Marco had a great knowledge of the area, his leading was very kind and mature.
- SSSusanCroatia's Dalmatian Coast5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 13, 2017Excellent tour leader( hrvoje).great group of travelers, lodging was also excellent. We would definetly recommend to friends.
- MCMonaClassic Morocco3.5 - GoodWritten on September 24, 2017…ommodation, particularly the hotel in Casablanca. It's appalling and Peregrine should not put guests in!Read morePeregrine commented on this reviewHi Mona, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that the hotel in Casablanca did not meet your standards. We would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Peregrine Adventures
- Experience life on the Ganges
- Enjoy afternoon tea in Kenya
- Fall for Iguazu
- Get up, up and away
- Junk cruising in Halong Bay
- Show more...
- Encounter Rwandan gorillas
- Visit EAMO
- Hippo African Wildlife
- North America Travel
- A Day In Vietnam
- Nepal Trekking
- Vietnam & Cambodia
- Egypt Cultural Travel
- Antarctic Adventures
- East Africa Wildlife Safari
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Travel Nepal - Royal Chitwan National Park
- Cambodia Culture Travel
- Peru & The Inca Trail
- South Africa Wildlife Safari
- Patagonia & Argentina Travel
- Peru Travel - Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines
- Travel Nepal - Himalayas, Mount Everest
- Travel to Dead Sea, Petra, Jerash, Middle East
- Travel Oman: Jordan Travel
- Jordan Jewel of Middle East Travel
- Italy Travel Villas to Villages
- Italy - Land of Tradition & Culture
- India's Bengal Tiger & Wildlife
- Travel India - Local Indian Guides
- Peregrine Artic Travel Tour
- Greenland, Artic Ocean Cruise
- Galapagos Islands Travel
- Travel Galapagos Islands
- Travel Egypt, Local Egyptian Guides
- Borneo Travel
- Nepal, An Inspiring Culture
- Egyptian Tour And Travel
- Andean Condor
- Peru Inspiration Travel
- Patagonia Travel
- Antarctica Wildlife
- Antarctica Cruise Exploration
- South Africa Adventure
- South Africa Safari
- Botswana Safari
- Travel India Highlights
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Local Leaders, Always
By Travelers, For Travelers
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Popular for Peregrine
Peregrine Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What will the weather be like on the tour?
The weather can vary from destination to destination and can fluctuate throughout the year. More information is available in the specific trip notes, so please get in touch to request a copy.
Are there any long travelling days during the tour?
Peregrine tour itineraries indicate travelling time and mode of transport. Although there are some days where the travel is relatively long distances, their trips are organised to make travelling as convenient and efficient as possible.
What form of transportation is used on the tour?
Peregrine use private vehicles, and sometimes local transport where it adds to the experience (ie. the Shinkansen 'Bullet Train'). In certain areas, whether it’s the old quarter of a city or a remote rural valley, the best way to explore is on foot, so they try to incorporate some walking. Peregrine also use boats, ships, camels, bicycles which can all add to the authentic nature of our trips.
Is it possible to book extra pre/post tour accommodation?
Yes, we can certainly help book pre and post tour accommodation, please get in touch for more details and prices.
How to get to the starting point of the tour?
Airport transfers are usually included in the price of Peregrine tours. Tours always start in a specified hotel and we let travellers know exactly when they need to be at that hotel.
Does Peregrine cater to travellers with special dietary needs?
Yes, just let us know when you're booking, so we can inform the local leaders. That way they can make sure you are looked after in the local restaurants. Keep in mind that in some places your diet might be slightly limited, as meat often forms an integral part of the local cuisine.
What types of food is offered on the tour?
The tour leaders are local to the regions you visit, meaning they can take you to out of the way places for the most interesting cuisine. Their local knowledge comes in handy for deciphering menus and you can get tips on local delicacies and the most interesting markets to visit.
What is the accommodation on the tour?
Travellers stay in centrally located, comfortable accommodation with private amenities. Peregrine choose smaller hotels to avoid large chains, and some itineraries even offer authentic homestays.
Is it possible to arrive early or extend the visit on a destination?
Peregrine offers trip extensions around some of the start and end cities, for example many people choose to add a Zanzibar beach extension to the end of their Mount Kilimanjaro trip! You can also choose to add pre/ post tour accommodation, so please get in touch for more details.
How much free time can travellers enjoy on the tour?
Peregrine tours are a combination of organised activities and free time. It also depends on the trip, for example, some of the trekking adventures may have less free time than other trips. The framework itinerary is in place and the details are taken care of, but on many days travellers decide what they want to see and do.