“I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Nabin, could not have been better. He certainly knows his country and its history, was always available and most helpful to us all. The trip was well organised and the itinerary suited me very well. The hotels wer...“
- Immersive Experiences in 80+ Countries
- Our Tour Leaders ar 100% Local
- Maximum Group Size is 12
- Unique 'Feature Stays' on every itinerary
- Responsible Business is Integrated in Our Culture
Peregrine is for premium adventures, meaning embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Not through a coach window or w...
Peregrine is for premium adventures, meaning embracing the spirit of adventure through a more immersive cultural journey. Hand-picked accommodation, small groups, award-winning local guides, added inclusions and a more considered pace. Not through a coach window or with 50 strangers wearing headsets, not with a personal butler or a big buffet breakfast, but intimately, authentically, memorably.Read more
141 Peregrine Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- SharniVintage Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 31, 2018An excellent introduction to Nepal: mostly staying in beautiful hotels (particularly in Pokhara and Chitwan National Park), delicious food and a very kind and e…Read morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sharni, Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after joining us on our Vintage Nepal trip. I am really pleased to read that you found this an excellent introduction to Nepal. It is also great to read that Subash went above and beyond to make sure you all had an enjoyable experience. With regards to your suggestion for improvement, this is very useful information, I will pass this on to our product team. Thank you again. John
- SharniHighlights of Ethiopia3.5 - GoodWritten on December 31, 2018Not a particularly good standard of hotels, given the high price of this tour (often very run-down, patchy service, one hotel had no plumbing for a while, anoth…Read morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Sharni, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is disappointing to read that you were not completely satisfied with the level of accommodation. If you would like to send an email to customerrelations@Intrepidtravel.com with more details, our support team will look into this for you. I will also send this feedback onto our product team for them to review. Thank you again for leaving this feedback. John
- JDJudithMexico In Depth4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 19, 2018Nathan is an excellent tour leader and guide. Nothing was too much trouble, always helpful and always cheerful. As well as the things on the itinerary he took u…Read morePeregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Judith, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, great to hear that Nathan was an excellent tour leader and guide, I am really pleased to hear that he added value to your experience. It is disappointing to read that you were not completely satisfied with the hotel room at Oaxaca was not up to your standards. Please do reach out to customerrelations@Intrepidtravel.com and our aftersales team will be more than happy to have a look into this for you. Thanks, John
- PSPieterEl Chalten Experience - Independent4.0 - GoodWritten on December 10, 2018Poor communication during the time we were in Patagonia. Hotel was changed without informing us. Shuttle time was unknown except on the day that we needed it.Peregrine Adventures commented on this reviewHi Pieter, Thank you for your feedback, if you could send an email with a bit more detail to firstname.lastname@example.org we can look into this for you. Thank you. John
Peregrine Adventures Tours
About Peregrine Adventures
Peregrine Adventures videos
- Experience life on the Ganges
- Enjoy afternoon tea in Kenya
- Fall for Iguazu
- Get up, up and away
- Junk cruising in Halong Bay
- Show more...
- Encounter Rwandan gorillas
- Visit EAMO
- Hippo African Wildlife
- North America Travel
- A Day In Vietnam
- Nepal Trekking
- Vietnam & Cambodia
- Egypt Cultural Travel
- Antarctic Adventures
- East Africa Wildlife Safari
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Travel Nepal - Royal Chitwan National Park
- Cambodia Culture Travel
- Peru & The Inca Trail
- South Africa Wildlife Safari
- Patagonia & Argentina Travel
- Peru Travel - Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines
- Travel Nepal - Himalayas, Mount Everest
- Travel to Dead Sea, Petra, Jerash, Middle East
- Travel Oman: Jordan Travel
- Jordan Jewel of Middle East Travel
- Italy Travel Villas to Villages
- Italy - Land of Tradition & Culture
- India's Bengal Tiger & Wildlife
- Travel India - Local Indian Guides
- Peregrine Artic Travel Tour
- Greenland, Artic Ocean Cruise
- Galapagos Islands Travel
- Travel Galapagos Islands
- Travel Egypt, Local Egyptian Guides
- Borneo Travel
- Nepal, An Inspiring Culture
- Egyptian Tour And Travel
- Andean Condor
- Peru Inspiration Travel
- Patagonia Travel
- Antarctica Wildlife
- Antarctica Cruise Exploration
- South Africa Adventure
- South Africa Safari
- Botswana Safari
- Travel India Highlights
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Main Page Video
- TourRadar presents Ganga Aarti at Varanasi
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
Local Leaders, Always
Small Group Sizes
By Travelers, For Travelers
Peregrine Adventures Ships
- Harmony GWith Adventure Cruising, it’s the destination and not the boat that’s the star of the show – but that doesn’t mea… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished in 2013)Guests21-43Crew18Length54 m / 177 ftStaterooms21Gross Tonnage498 gtBeam7 m / 23 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mph
- Panorama IIThis Motor Sailer’s engine provides a cruising speed of 10 knots, but the temptation to raise the sails in favourable conditions is… Read moreBuilt2004 (renovated in 2015)Guests49Crew16-18Length50m/164ftWidth11m/36ftStaterooms25Gross Tonnage498 gtCruising Speed10 knotsDraft4.5m/15ft
- World ExplorerOur WORLD EXPLORER can, in a unique way, combine all the requirements of sophisticated guests, lovingly finished down to the smallest deta… Read moreBuilt2018Guests200Crew125Length126mWidth19mStaterooms86Gross Tonnage9300 gtElectricity220vCruising Speed16 knots, in open waterDraft4.7m
- Ocean DiamondThe Ocean Diamond is a modern, stable super-yacht with spacious cabins, all with private bathroom facilities and exterior views. This outs… Read moreBuilt1974 (renovation in 1986, 2012)Guests189Crew144Length124mWidth16mElectricity220vCruising Speed15.5 knotsDraft4.9m
- Ocean NovaDesigned to carry passengers in comfort to the most remote corners of the world, the Ocean Nova was built in Denmark. This ship delivers c… Read moreBuilt1992Guests78Crew38Length73mWidth11mSuites38Electricity220vCruising Speed12 knotsDraft3.7m
- Ocean EndeavourOcean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an i… Read moreGuests199Crew124Length137mWidth16mElectricity220vCruising Speed15nDraft5.6m
- Ocean AdventurerAs of June 2017, Quark Expeditions’ much beloved polar expedition ship the “Sea Adventurer” will be undergoing a multi-… Read moreBuilt1976 (refurbished in 1999 and 2002)Guests132Crew84Length101.1mWidth16.2mSuites57Cruising Speed12 knotsDraft4.5m
- Ocean AtlanticWith an ice-strengthened hull, the newly renovated Ocean Atlantic is a strong and comfortable vessel operating in the polar regions. Carr… Read moreBuiltRenovated in 2017Guests132Crew160Length140mElectricity220vBeam69ftCruising Speed12 knotsDraft5.8m
- 50 Years of VictorySome places on our planet are so out of reach that their very isolation has stirred generations of explorers into voyages of adventure an… Read moreBuilt2007Built2007Guests128Guests128Crew140Crew140Length160mLength160mWidth30mWidth30mCruising Speed21.4 knots in open waterCruising Speed21.4 knots in open waterDraft11.08mDraft11.08m
- MV HondiusWhen it comes to Polar exploration, it doesn’t get much better than this. The brand-new M/V Hondius, debuting in 2019, is one of th… Read moreBuilt2019Guests176Crew72Length107mWidth17.6mStaterooms84Gross Tonnage6300 gtCruising Speed15 knotsDraft5.30m
- MS PanoramaRelaunched in 2014, the M/S Panorama offers the highest standards of comfort, safety and sustainability that Central American cruising ha… Read moreBuiltRelaunched in 2014Guests49Crew18Staterooms25Cruising Speed11 knots
- Akademik ShokalskiyBuilt1982 (refurbished in 2008)Guests48Crew30Length71.6mWidth12.82mStaterooms27Gross Tonnage1764 gtCruising Speed12 knots (2 engines), 10 knots(one engine)
- Grand Queen BeatrizExperience the ‘Enchanted Islands’ in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz. Custom built, with a stylish moder… Read moreBuilt2018Guests16Crew8Length41mGross Tonnage317Electricity110VBeam9mCruising Speed10 knots
- GalileoYou won’t find another cruise ship quite like the Galileo. The old-world charm of this classic steel Motor Sailer is unmatched in t… Read moreBuilt1992 (refitted in 2007)Guests49Crew18Length154.20ft /47mStaterooms25Beam32.81ft /10mCruising Speed11 knotsDraft7.87ft /2.40m
- Peregrine DalmatiaThe Peregrine Dalmatia was purpose-built in 2012 to cruise the Dalmatian Coast, so you know you’re in for a safe and comfortable tr… Read moreBuilt2012Guests31Length38mWidth7mStaterooms16Cruising Speed8.6 / 7.9 knotsDraft2.2m
- MY PegasusIf you’re island-hopping with us through the Seychelles off Africa’s east coast, you’ll be cruising in the 45-metre (14… Read moreBuilt1990 (refurbished in 2016)Guests44Crew18Length45 m / 148 ftStaterooms21Gross Tonnage695 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed10 kn / 19 kph / 12 mph
- Harmony VWith this ship, you’ll be forgiven for thinking you’ve stepped aboard a private yacht of the rich and famous. The Harmony V i… Read moreBuilt1985 (refurbished in 2009)Guests49Crew18Length55 m / 180 ftStaterooms25Gross Tonnage693 gtBeam8 m / 26 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Peregrine Adventures Photos
Popular for Peregrine Adventures
Peregrine Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What will the weather be like on the tour?
The weather can vary from destination to destination and can fluctuate throughout the year. More information is available in the specific trip notes, so please get in touch to request a copy.
Are there any long travelling days during the tour?
Peregrine tour itineraries indicate travelling time and mode of transport. Although there are some days where the travel is relatively long distances, their trips are organised to make travelling as convenient and efficient as possible.
What form of transportation is used on the tour?
Peregrine use private vehicles, and sometimes local transport where it adds to the experience (ie. the Shinkansen 'Bullet Train'). In certain areas, whether it’s the old quarter of a city or a remote rural valley, the best way to explore is on foot, so they try to incorporate some walking. Peregrine also use boats, ships, camels, bicycles which can all add to the authentic nature of our trips.
Is it possible to book extra pre/post tour accommodation?
Yes, we can certainly help book pre and post tour accommodation, please get in touch for more details and prices.
How to get to the starting point of the tour?
Airport transfers are usually included in the price of Peregrine tours. Tours always start in a specified hotel and we let travellers know exactly when they need to be at that hotel.
Does Peregrine cater to travellers with special dietary needs?
Yes, just let us know when you're booking, so we can inform the local leaders. That way they can make sure you are looked after in the local restaurants. Keep in mind that in some places your diet might be slightly limited, as meat often forms an integral part of the local cuisine.
What types of food is offered on the tour?
The tour leaders are local to the regions you visit, meaning they can take you to out of the way places for the most interesting cuisine. Their local knowledge comes in handy for deciphering menus and you can get tips on local delicacies and the most interesting markets to visit.
What is the accommodation on the tour?
Travellers stay in centrally located, comfortable accommodation with private amenities. Peregrine choose smaller hotels to avoid large chains, and some itineraries even offer authentic homestays.
Is it possible to arrive early or extend the visit on a destination?
Peregrine offers trip extensions around some of the start and end cities, for example many people choose to add a Zanzibar beach extension to the end of their Mount Kilimanjaro trip! You can also choose to add pre/ post tour accommodation, so please get in touch for more details.
How much free time can travellers enjoy on the tour?
Peregrine tours are a combination of organised activities and free time. It also depends on the trip, for example, some of the trekking adventures may have less free time than other trips. The framework itinerary is in place and the details are taken care of, but on many days travellers decide what they want to see and do.