RV Sabei Pandaw
Tour on this Ship
We are excited about the addition of a seventeenth ship to the Pandaw Flotilla which is being constructed to meet demand on our very popular Laos to China route across Yunnan.
In true Pandaw style this double decked vessel is designed to meet the navigational challenges of shooting rapids in the Laos gorges and sailing through shallow waters all the way to China.
The Sabei will have just fourteen classic Pandaw staterooms; 8 on the main deck and 6 on upper deck as well as an open plan saloon with flexible indoor or outdoor dining. The Sabei will be handcrafted to our usual level of excellence in teak and brass and provide all the comforts of the personalised service our guests expect.
- Bistro style dining room with outside seating and air-conditioning inside
- Local master chef heading an experienced international culinary team
- Semi-buffet breakfast, semi-buffet lunch, and seated theme dinners
- Daily lean & light menu options
- Complimentary coffee, water, tea, local soft drinks, local beer, local spirits
- Extensive wine list with premium wines
- Series of cultural performances, educational talks, cooking classes, and ship tour
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome cocktail
- Farewell reception
- Theme dinners
- 24hrs hospitality bar
- Onboard bakery with daily freshly baked breads and rolls