“WOW, what an amazing time I had on this tour and in Ireland. just arrived back from the 10 day tour around Ireland and wanted to pass along some feedback. Just wanted to let you know that I had the most wonderful time and did not want to come home! :) Ev...“
- Small group tours ensures a more personal experience
- Best mix of culture, activities and scenery
- Experience the real Ireland off the beaten track
- The best professional and friendly guides
The Wild Atlantic Way Travelling from Dublin, you will leave the crowds and noise behind and begin your journey along the Wild Atlantic Way. Your journey will cover 1,100 km of rugged Irish coastline from Westport to Dingle. You will take part in as many adventures ...
The Wild Atlantic Way Travelling from Dublin, you will leave the crowds and noise behind and begin your journey along the Wild Atlantic Way. Your journey will cover 1,100 km of rugged Irish coastline from Westport to Dingle. You will take part in as many adventures and see all the iconic sights we can squeeze in along the way. Meet The Locals To experience the real Ireland and have lasting memories you must meet the Irish people. During your trip we want to introduce you to our friends from Mayo to Kerry and all the hotspots in between. They will make sure you have a magical experience. Small Groups We can take you to all the nooks and crannys of the Emerald Isle because of the small numbers. You will get to know your fellow passengers and get to ask your guide as many questions you like from the comfort of your seat. If you spot a photo op along the way just holler and we will stop for you :)Read more
96 Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- MAMarie7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 23, 2018As I was on a small group tour, having Jimmy driving us and telling us about the different areas of Ireland really made it special.
- Abby7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 22, 2018I absolutely loved this tour. I want to say that our tour guide, Jimmy, really educated us about Ireland, the famine, the history, the people, the beauty. He …Read moreOverland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewDear Abbey, We are so glad you enjoyed your tour and that you were impressed with your guide Jimmy. So far this year, the ferry was only cancelled ones and that was on your tour. It was a bad storm that week and we do apologise for the inconvenience. Kindest Regards, Clodagh
- MWMichele7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 21, 2018Marie was very informative and fun. She is an excellent guide and her driving was smooth all the way
- SCSarah10 Day Ultimate small group Tour of Ireland3.0 - AverageWritten on October 16, 2018Good itinerary and guide, but tour felt rushed and little flexibility.Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours commented on this reviewDear Sarah, Many thanks for your review and we have discussed this with our team and with Marie your guide during the trip. The first thing we noticed is that your review for that week does not match the experience from the other passengers. After speaking to the guide she said that she went far and beyond to make sure you had the best time on your tour. Even the other passenger really tried to make sure you had a great tour. I don’t think we could have done anything else for you and maybe group travel is not for everyone. All other passengers left glowing reviews, loved their transport, gave Marie five stars and loved the accommodation. Our tours are far less rushed then from our competitors as we do less driving so you get to spend more time on each location and the towns and villages Ireland is so famous for. Instead of kayaking, people can go hiking or shopping, there is the option of horseback riding and surfing as well. In Belfast you can go on a black cab tour but you can also go shopping. So, we are really sorry that the tour did not meet your expectations but almost all of our guests appreciate the flexibility and the fact that the tour is not rushed. Kindest Regards, Clodagh
- RMRicki7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 14, 2018Jimmy was a fantastic guide and always very helpful. He was able to cater to everyone in the group and made the trip a memorable experience.
- MAMarie7 day The Grand Tour of Ireland (small group tour)4.0 - GoodWritten on October 13, 2018Jimmy, our tour guide & driver with Overland Ireland, was fantastic! Two of our accommodations were great, the others were so-so. All in all I really enjoyed …Read more
Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours Tours
About Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours
Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours videos
- Your Adventure Begins Here | Overland Ireland Small Group Tours
- Overland Ireland Ultimate Small Group tour top 10
- What to expect on the tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Overland Ireland - Small Group Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is your tipping policy?
When you are in Ireland it is normal to tip 10% in a restaurant if you are happy with the service that is provided, however, on the tour if you would like to tip your driver guide you are more than welcome but it is at your own discretion.
Is smoking allowed in the vehicles and accommodation?
Overland Ireland operates a strict no smoking policy in all of their vehicles and smoking is illegal in all enclosed places of work in Ireland. However, during your Irish tour, you will have plenty of breaks where you can have a cigarette if you need.
What kind of vehicles are used on our Irish tour?
The current Overland fleet consists of very quiet and comfortable mini coaches with WIFI onboard. By Overland Ireland using small vehicles, it means that you will get to explore locations off the beaten track, small country lanes and remote valleys and mountains.
Are all the included activities suitable for everyone?
The guides you will meet on the tour are all trained to adapt the activities to the ability of the group. Guests have the freedom to opt in and out of all activities along the way, so if something isn’t your cup of tea then take a break, read a book or go and explore the area.
Is there free time on your tours?
Overland Ireland likes to give all their travellers time to explore towns and villages. Your guide will arm you with restaurant recommendations, where to find the ‘craic’ and the best pint each evening. At the end of the day, it’s your tour and you can decide if you want to eat with the group or just chill in front of a turf fire.
How much driving is there each day?
Overland Ireland tries to have as little driving as possible. Journeys between each destination are relatively short so that you can spend as much time exploring and doing exciting adventure activities as possible.
Who are your tours for?
Ireland has so many experiences to offer and at Overland Ireland, they have tours to suit everyone. From the relaxed to the active, all you need to do is choose the style of holiday that will allow you to enjoy Ireland at your pace. There are numerous tours to meet and exceed every guest's expectations.
Are your departures guaranteed?
All of Overland Ireland's departures are 100% guaranteed which is one of the many benefits of travelling with them. This enables you to book with confidence and be assured that your tour will always depart.