““I had a wonderful time trekking in Oriental Journeys professional guide, Machhindra. The EBC trek was well organised, and Machhindra was knowledgeable and very attentive throughout the trip. our porters, Lhakpa & Sonam, were always positive and made ever...“
- - Established in 2014 AD
- - Based in Kathmandu, Nepal
- - Trekking & Hiking Operator
- - Operates Tours, Hiking, Trekking, Jungle Safaris, Jeep Tours, Expedition, Peak Climbing, Nature Walk tours, Birdwatching tours
- - Responsible Tour Company
- - Experienced, Expert and knowledgeable guides.
- - Working for values.
Oriental Journeys Kathmandu, Nepal based tour/trekking company. We welcome all the travelers and adventure enthusiasts to enjoy the holidays in the lap of Holy Himalayas. Having more than two decades of experiences in guiding tourists for trekking and mountaineering ...
Oriental Journeys Kathmandu, Nepal based tour/trekking company. We welcome all the travelers and adventure enthusiasts to enjoy the holidays in the lap of Holy Himalayas. Having more than two decades of experiences in guiding tourists for trekking and mountaineering in all parts of Nepalese mountains, we established Oriental Journeys. We operate various travel packages to fit all type of traveler willing to make their holidays memorable. Our team has specialized trekking and mountaineering guides, Yoga Masters, Reiki Healers, experienced birdwatchers, art & architecture specialists and culture experts. We are committed in providing quality travel services within Nepal and neighboring countries: India, China-Tibet and Bhutan. You can book your trekking in Nepal, tours in Nepal, heritage and pilgrimage tours in Nepal, cultural journeys, jungle safari with us. Mission Statement : "You only live once: Find the adventure of life and live it fully" Slogan: "Come as a Guest, Go as a fiend"Read more
25 Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MishalKathmandu - Chitwan Nepal Tour - Experience Heritage & Wildlife5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2019It was a fantastic tour. Machhindra, who has a vast knowledge of culture, heritage and archaeology, guided us in Kathmandu's Heritage site. Best experience we h…Read more
- JorgeBuddhist Circuit Tour in Nepal 9N /10D5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 17, 2019Traveling with great expectations, Machhindra and his team easily turned my dreams into real-life adventures. Our hikes were stunning, his information on histor…Read moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewWe are more than glad to have one more happy customer. Traveller's satisfaction is our goal. We will be happy to serve you again in future. We heartily welcome your recommendations.
- AsvaldoMemorable Nepal Trip - 4 Nights / 5 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 15, 2019I had a awesome tour organized by Oriental Journeys team so would like to recommend this company for any kind of tour in Nepal. I visited Nepal alone and got so…Read moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you so much Asvaldo Ruvera for your positive feedback and recommendation. We are more than happy that you have very good experiences with Oriental Journeys. We expect to serve you again in the near future.
- JoseKhopra Ridge Khayar Lake Trek 13 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2019I recently completed my trekking trip in Nepal. For me was the first time visiting Nepal, the Trek is not as demanding as others that you need to sleep in tents…Read moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewDear Jose! Thank you very much for your positive review. We are more than glad to know about your good experiences with us. We look forward to serve you again in future with our exciting travel packages.
- RSRitaPrivate Day Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 2, 2019Everest Base Camp Heli Tour with two of my friends was a fantastic experience. The amazing mountains, gigantic Everest was breathtaking. Machhindra was a very g…Read moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewHello Rita Namaste & Greetings. We are more than glad to know about your good experiences with us. Thank you for all your recommendations. Looking forward to serve you again in future with exciting travel packages of Oriental Journeys
- OMOlafEverest Base Camp Trekking5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2019“I had a wonderful time trekking in Oriental Journeys professional guide, Machhindra. The EBC trek was well organised, and Machhindra was knowledgeable and very…Read moreOriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Olaf for your good experience with us. Looking to serve your in future too.
Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. Tours
About Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. videos
- Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Pashupatinath Temple
- Must Visit Places of Nepal
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Pungen Gumba - Manaslu
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can we book a triple room?
If you are travelling in a group of 3 it is recommended to let your Travel Expert know as soon as possible that you would like a triple room as this cannot always be guaranteed as usually the rooming is based on twin share or a single room.
What weather can you expect in Nepal?
In Nepal, travellers will get to experience four main seasons depending on when you choose to travel. Generally, the best seasons to travel to Nepal are in Autumn and Spring. However, there are several tour departures that can be visited and enjoyed throughout the year. January and February are the colder months and its recommended that during these months, you avoid travelling through the high altitude.
What are your guides like?
You will be provided with very experienced government licence holder guides. All the guides are well knowledgeable and well- trained with exceptional local knowledge.
Is there a past traveller discount?
If you have travelled with Oriental Journeys before that's fantastic! Simply let your Travel Expert know at the time of booking to see what discounts are available for you.
Are your buses/coaches air-conditioned?
Yes, once you are on the tour you will be provided with air-conditioned transport throughout.
Do you have a non-smoking policy on your tours?
There is a strict non-smoking policy on the specialised tours like cultural tours, heritage tours and jungle safaris. However, regarding the trekking, walking and hiking trips, if you do smoke you will get to go to a separate area for smoking which your guide will tell you about during the trip.
Are there luggage size/weight restrictions on your tours?
Oriental Journeys don't have any luggage size/weight restriction for overland tours, jungle safaris or the cultural and heritage tours. However, they recommend carrying no more than around 20kg of luggage. If you are doing one of the adventure tours or the trekking and expedition program, it is recommended to only carry 10-12 kgs of luggage for those trips.
What types of travellers go on your tours?
Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd operates tours, treks and adventure tours for people of all ages ranging from teenagers to senior citizens, families or couples.
When did your tour company start?
Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. is a tour/trekking agency established in 2014. The main office of the company is based in Kathmandu, Nepal.