“We had an amazing experience from beginning to end. Daniel was terrific in Bogota, very helpful and took excellent care of us. In Santa Marta we had Miguel Gonzalez from Expotour instead of Wilson since Wilson's knee was bothering him. Miguel was fantastic...“
- Support local entrepreneurs while touring
- Take part to unforgettable expeditions
- Discover off-the-beaten track destinations
- Travel with local guides exclusively
OneSeed Expeditions was founded with a simple goal: Explore the world, Invest in people.Today, we lead expeditions throughout the world including locations in Nepal, Tanzania, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Argentina, and have been recognized as a leader in socially mind...
OneSeed Expeditions was founded with a simple goal: Explore the world, Invest in people.Today, we lead expeditions throughout the world including locations in Nepal, Tanzania, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Argentina, and have been recognized as a leader in socially mindful travel. Our team of amazing guides connect you to the places we love. OneSeed Expeditions offers a new way to travel. We partner with communities to ensure that tourism directly supports local guides and local entrepreneurs. When you travel with OneSeed, you invest in the people and places that make the world worth exploring. 10% of your trip cost is invested in local communities through the OneSeed Microfinance Fund. This fund invests in creative entrepreneurs that support their communities. We try to keep it pretty simple: you take an amazing trip; a local entrepreneur launches or expands their small business. OneSeed is changing the way that travel impacts local communities. What happens when you take the power of travel and harness it to fund creative entrepreneurs? Answering that question is what OneSeed is all about.Read more
65 OneSeed Expeditions Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AOAndreaUltimate Machu Picchu - Salkantay Trail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 18, 2018Everything was planned so well. Meals were delicious. Accommodations were super nice. Transportation was so easy. Guides were amazing. The camping and trek w…Read moreOneSeed Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you, Andrea! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with our crew in Peru and we hope to have you join us again soon!
- MMarceloKimKilimanjaro Marangu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 30, 2018Amazing experience, top level hospitality and absolutely no complaints...best in the business!
- AmyChile Trek and Sip2.0 - Rather poorWritten on February 23, 2018I did the February 2018 Chile Trek and Sip tour. On the website, the itinerary sounded like the perfect mix of my interests; however, to my extreme disappointm…Read moreOneSeed Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Amy, We are so sorry to hear that this experience did not meet expectations. It sounds like there was miscommunication on our end and we want to make this right by you. This isn't the way we run trips and we know this expedition didn't meet our standards. We're reaching out by email right now and want you to know we take this very seriously. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (303-586-4723).
- MDMichaelBackroads Machu Picchu - Lares Trail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 22, 2018Backroads Machu Picchu Feb 9-15, 2018 -- What a great experience! Everything about this trek was perfect. The entire OneSeed crew in Peru were outstanding.
- LSLauren3.5 - GoodWritten on February 21, 2018I did the Chile Trek and Sip Tour and it was very poorly organized. The itinerary was completely different from what we actually did. Meals that were supposed t…Read moreOneSeed Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Lauren and David, We are so sorry to hear that this experience did not meet expectations. It sounds like there was miscommunication on our end and we want to make this right by you. We're reaching out by email right now and want you to know we take this very seriously. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly at email@example.com or by phone (303-586-4723).
OneSeed Expeditions Tours
About OneSeed Expeditions
OneSeed Expeditions videos
- Argentina: Rugged Patagonia
- Chile: Epic Patagonia
- Tanzania: Kilimanjaro Summit and Safari
- Nepal: Himilayan Downhill
- Colombia: Hidden Colombia
- Show more...
- Nepal: Annapurna Ascent
- Nepal: Everest Base Camp
- Nepal: Annapurna Discovery
- Peru: Ultimate Machu Picchu
- Langtang Journey
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!