“The One Life Sri Lanka tour definitely exceed my expectations. The amount you get to see in 12 days is incredible. I loved how we got to experience the real Sri Lanka and not just all the tourist places. From the cooking classes to the elephant safaris, I ...“
Awards & Recognitions
One Life Adventures Guides
- For 18-35s adventure seekers
- Philippines specialists
- Unique experiences & activities
- Organised by travelers, for travelers
One Life was the idea of two fellow travellers who wanted the chance to take like-minded people to places off the beaten path. There are so many incredible places to visit in the world that we wanted to give people something different to the norm. One Life is for ad...
One Life was the idea of two fellow travellers who wanted the chance to take like-minded people to places off the beaten path. There are so many incredible places to visit in the world that we wanted to give people something different to the norm. One Life is for adventure seekers, backpackers, or anyone looking to experience one of the most beautiful and culturally rich travel destinations in the world.Read more
2,125 One Life Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- RhianOne Life Adventures - Sri Lanka5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 25, 2019Everything was spot on. Was really impressed with the accommodation. The itinery was really good - covered everything I wanted to do in Sri Lanka. Our tours gui…Read moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rhian, thanks for coming along to explore Sri Lanka with us, and for taking the time to leave a review!
- LeanneOne Life Adventures - Japan3.5 - GoodWritten on March 25, 2019Overall not a bad tour although it would of been nice to be informed some more information ie. New guide, experience, new tour so ironing out teething problems.…Read moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHi Leanne, thank you for the review. You are right in that this was Mike's first tour so we do appreciate your patience whilst he builds his knowledge of Japan's extensive history. We can only apologise for the pirate ship, we heard that the group missed it by less than 30 seconds with the regular timing changing from its usual programming, but we heard that you got fantastic views of Fuji that day which is excellent! We're sorry that the included breakfast wasn't what you were expecting, however, as we provide one of the most inclusive trips at the lowest prices on the market, we're sure the guides do their best to provide what they can. We've already spoken to both of our Japan tour guides to make sure that they include more group based activities in the evenings as well. Thanks again.
- FFranHemsOne Life Adventures - Philippines4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2019Incredible tour with a superb guide whose passion for the environment was inspiring!
- KKajagudeOne Life Adventures - Philippines5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2019I really enjoyed the tour and our guide was amazing!
- AAlexandraLvOne Life Adventures - Philippines5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2019Great trip with the best guide you can have! Chloe was amazing and we all loved her.
- MMicaOne Life Adventures - Sri Lanka5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2019The One Life Sri Lanka tour definitely exceed my expectations. The amount you get to see in 12 days is incredible. I loved how we got to experience the real Sri…Read moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mica! Very pleased to hear you overcame your fear of heights and enjoyed the hikes you did in Sri Lanka with us! Hoping to see you again in one of our other destinations!
- HHenrikkeOne Life Adventures - Philippines5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2019We had a great time on This tour!! Our guide did an amazing job:)
One Life Adventures Tours
About One Life Adventures
One Life Adventures videos
- One Life Adventures
- Main Page Video
- One Life - Sri Lanka
- Travel Sri Lanka in 12 days with One Life Adventures
- TourRadar presents The Dambulla Cave Temple
- Show more...
- TourRadar presents Ella to Kandy by Train
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Sri Lanka with One Life Adventures
- One Life Adventures - Japan
One Life Adventures Guides
- "Traveling is a more valuable gift than 'things' I'm an ocean addict that is lucky enough to be guiding…"
- "Possibly the tallest man to walk the streets of Japan, Sri Lanka and Philippines. Lover of all things…"
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
One Life Adventures Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!