- We are a Bike & Repair Shop and we run unique cultural-adventure cycling expeditions in the Kilimanjaro region as well as culturally rich local tours around Moshi City. With that, we not only support our social projects, but we employ guides, and engage foreign travelers and community members.
- We partner with top local experts on Safari and Climbing tours so our clients will have their whole Tanzanian experience designed at once, ensuring a flawless time
One Bike is a community-based social enterprise of bicycle enthusiasts located in the vicinity of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Our Mission is to improve the lives of people in our community and to promote responsible tourism through a cycling lifestyle. One bike at a...
One Bike is a community-based social enterprise of bicycle enthusiasts located in the vicinity of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Our Mission is to improve the lives of people in our community and to promote responsible tourism through a cycling lifestyle. One bike at a time!Read more
13 One Bike Tanzania Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- HHannahMaeBohnCycling from Kilimanjaro to Ngorongoro Crater5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 3, 2019This experience was my first ever cycling trip and I can now say I'm a huge cycling tour fan! Every day was a challenge (but achievable), in a way that led to a…Read moreOne Bike Tanzania commented on this reviewThank you very much Hannah! For us you created the everlasting memories and I would say that riding with you was enjoyable in every moment and despite being our job to cycle with you it turned up to be more fun, in simple words you turned our job into fun as you were flexible and adjusting easily to our cycling schedule.We are looking forward for more ride and fun with you next time when you make a great escape to Africa! Asante sana! Hakuna Matata!
- BBennoMeisterChagga Village Cycling Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 14, 2019We spend a very good time on this trip. Also our children were happy. We can recommand the trip and the guide as well.
- MiriamConquer Kilimanjaro by bike4.0 - GoodWritten on September 8, 2019If your are interested in nature and beeing close to the community - this is the perfect tour. We saw giraffes and a lot of other wild animals while cycyling ar…Read moreOne Bike Tanzania commented on this reviewThank you very much and i appreciate. Hoping that you will come back soon for more adventures and your help at the shop.Thank you Miriam
- MMyriamClaeys3 days Cycle West Kilimanjaro4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 7, 2019Fantastic way to discover the Tanzanian people and nature.One Bike Tanzania commented on this reviewHoping you will be back soon friend.
- JJacomijnvanVonnoChagga Village Cycling Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2019it was excellent and very nice.One Bike Tanzania commented on this reviewi appreciate JacomijanvanVonno.
- MadisonChagga Village Cycling Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2019Hillary was so passionate about biking, he made my solo excursion so enjoyable! Absolutely loved his guidance and having his company to the sugar plantation.One Bike Tanzania commented on this reviewThank you very much Madison i hope you will come back for more cycling.
- FlorianChagga Village Cycling Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2019Don't be afraid of the ride ! Everything is easy and you have plenty of time to have a break to enjoy a snackOne Bike Tanzania commented on this reviewThank you for everything my friend Florian.
One Bike Tanzania Tours
About One Bike Tanzania
One Bike Tanzania videos
- One Bike Tanzania - The movie
- Paradase places with One Bike
- Kilimanjaro to Ngorongoro Crater
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!