M/C Anahi Galapagos Cruise
The M/C Anahi Galapagos Cruise accommodates sixteen voyagers distributed amongst six 14 m2 twin cabins on the main deck (2 transformable to double bed), and two 25 m2 suite cabins on the upper deck. Every cabin includes large windows – portrait type – with a view to the ocean, beautiful wooden floor and cozy private facilities with hot/cold water shower, locker, closet and air conditioning.
- The M/C Anahi Galapagos Cruise is regarded as a first class Galapagos Catamaran
- Elegance and comfort while navigating guaranteed
- Each cabin includes large windows with ocean view, wooden and cozy private facilities
- and air conditioning.
- Ample resting areas, library, comfortable dining room and lounge.
- Relax on the Jacuzzi (for six people) or on the ample sundeck with resting chairs on the terrace.
Staterooms / Suites
- Double Cabin
- Twin Cabin
- ✓ All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- ✓ Snacks after visits
- ✓ Soft beverages (water, coffee and tea)